Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:08 pm
raisedpassion's response to the restart questionnaire:

User ImageDo you have an alias that I might know as rather than the name you go by now?(For example 'Capn Agonys')d**k, f*****t, raised

Tell me a little bit about yourself:My name's Richard, some ppl call me 'd**k'. I'm 34, I am male despite my avatar. (I might change it to male soon enough anyways.) I am a proud father and husband. I am coming back to RAWR upon request to be a positive role model for troubled youths. Although RAWR is masked to be nothing but TOS infractions while acting like annoying animals, it is in reality designed to be a support network to help supply troubled kids some of the basic tools they need to become successful later in life.

What is your time zone? EST -5GMT (I think).... i get confused.

What are your hobbies / skill sets?I am a jack of all trades. I fill almost any gap needed, but by nature, I am a computer technician, cabinetry(ist)?, leader, information gatherer, and last but not least, mad scientist.

Would you be interested in helping out RAWR with your skills?Absolutely.

Would you be interested in occasionally leading events for RAWR?yes.

Would you like to be a VC or Crew? (this takes dedication)yes

If so, how much time can you devote to RAWR per week?10hrs/wk.

What day/time are events best for you?Late at night or early morning. Weekends are better.

If you could add ONE THING to RAWR, what would it be?A library.

Is it OK for me to post this on a 'Welcome Thread' for others to see?yes.

Anything you would like to add?I am excited to be bring RAWR back and I want you all to know that I'm going to do the best I can to see that this project succeeds. I've got a bunch of new ideas that I'm excited to get started on.

Ask him a question and see what he has to say!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:28 pm
raisedpassion
raisedpassion's response to the restart questionnaire:

User ImageDo you have an alias that I might know as rather than the name you go by now?(For example 'Capn Agonys')d**k, f*****t, raised

Tell me a little bit about yourself:My name's Richard, some ppl call me 'd**k'. I'm 34, I am male despite my avatar. (I might change it to male soon enough anyways.) I am a proud father and husband. I am coming back to RAWR upon request to be a positive role model for troubled youths. Although RAWR is masked to be nothing but TOS infractions while acting like annoying animals, it is in reality designed to be a support network to help supply troubled kids some of the basic tools they need to become successful later in life.

What is your time zone? EST -5GMT (I think).... i get confused.

What are your hobbies / skill sets?I am a jack of all trades. I fill almost any gap needed, but by nature, I am a computer technician, cabinetry(ist)?, leader, information gatherer, and last but not least, mad scientist.

Would you be interested in helping out RAWR with your skills?Absolutely.

Would you be interested in occasionally leading events for RAWR?yes.

Would you like to be a VC or Crew? (this takes dedication)yes

If so, how much time can you devote to RAWR per week?10hrs/wk.

What day/time are events best for you?Late at night or early morning. Weekends are better.

If you could add ONE THING to RAWR, what would it be?A library.

Is it OK for me to post this on a 'Welcome Thread' for others to see?yes.

Anything you would like to add?I am excited to be bring RAWR back and I want you all to know that I'm going to do the best I can to see that this project succeeds. I've got a bunch of new ideas that I'm excited to get started on.

Ask him a question and see what he has to say!

I was wondering if you would do one d**k smile  

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:32 pm
Seiko L Rose
REally? I expect better from you seiko. You are a higher quality troll than this.

But..... sigh......

In response: I have so much testosterone in my body that it even bubbles out my name..... "d**k".

That bald spot that looks like a monkey butt on the back of my head???

Yaaaaaa it's screaming that I'm the best any woman has ever seen in bed.

"No, she wasn't LAUGHING I SWEAR!"

lol  
Welcome to RAWR

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces