Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:10 pm
Yokuro_yoko's response to the restart questionnaire:

User ImageDo you have an alias that I might know as rather than the name you have now?(For example 'Capn Agonys') I prefer Yokuro.

Tell me a little bit about yourself: My name is Alison and I'm 20 years old. I'm trying to get in a Art college and become an Animation director. I love Anime and manga. if you get me talking about either you'll be here for years. I love running around town or Zomg as my adorable Ciaran (Blue belle). my fave color is blue~ and I'm MADLY in love with a man named Frankenstein (>//> it's an anime character, please don't judge me)

What is your time zone? Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)

What are your hobbies / skill sets? I am Artist...so I could draw some pictures if needed. I'm not the best but... I can draw better than a stick figure~ you can check out my deviantart user is YokuroYoko.

Would you be interested in helping out RAWR with your skills? I'll help out with what I can. but i'm not great with forums. sorry about that....

Would you like to occasionally lead events for RAWR? ummm... I'm more of a follower to be totally honest. I'm shy >///<""

Would you like to be a VC or Crew? (this takes dedication) maybe not....

If so, how much time can you devote to RAWR per week?

What day/time are events best for you? well I'm ok with reasonable times... I still need my beauty rest *flips hair back*

If you could add ONE THING to RAWR, what would it be? ummmmm.... maybe like parades of a certain animal? like everyone be a grunny or something... idk...maybe you've done that. ummm Themed events like for Halloween have "scary" avatar and animals? (@///@)" idk I'm sorry...

Is it OK for me to post this on a 'Welcome Thread' for others to see? sure.

Anything you would like to add? RAWR FOREVER.... (>//o//<)"/

Ask her a question and see what she has to say!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:25 pm
So you like me? I like you!  

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:36 pm
Uh, Hi Alison. You like frankenstien? I like him too!

Believe it or not, I'm actually shy too. I just hide it well smile

We've done themed raids before. They are a good idea and work out very good. My favorite is the Noob Raid where we all dress up like noobs and beg for donations 20 at a time in towns. We have to use mules for that one because it really irritates the locals quickly smile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:04 pm
^^" ok~ sorry I really couldn't think of anything to put in there. hahaha I think I may have been a victim in one of your raids. it was a while back but it started out from one person to three to six then OMG!! STOP!! *runs away*  

Yokuro_yoko

Beloved Master

10,650 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100

MusicalPoet

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:12 pm
I love many anime men emotion_dowant

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:40 am
Yokuro_yoko
^^" ok~ sorry I really couldn't think of anything to put in there. hahaha I think I may have been a victim in one of your raids. it was a while back but it started out from one person to three to six then OMG!! STOP!! *runs away*
That sounds about right.  

raisedpassion
Captain

Welcome to RAWR

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas