Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xallybaby

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:38 am
MusicalPoet
raisedpassion
MusicalPoet
raisedpassion
Friends? I don't have those, cept maybe online. No, I don't even have online friends. The people that know me on here regard me more as a father figure than a friend, which is ok.

You sleep alot? I try not to do that myself. My wife always complains that I'm killing myself. I think she might be right. I get grumpy and cranky for my lack of sleep too smile

Playing violin is cool. The wife did that in a former life. We need to get her violin tuned, then she could play again.... If she wasn't busy being a mom of a 15 month old running around tearing everything up in his wake smile

We have or had a "bookshelf" subforum for writers to post their works if you are interested in sharing. Later we might need writers to write stories for an RP, or news if you are interested in the newsroom. It's just for shits and giggles really.

I am a night owl too as I work second shift and need a few hours to wind down after work.

The guild rocks? We admin who bust our asses to get the job done appreciate the compliment. Most of the time we wonder why we do it.

Same goes for you saying you are happy to see the old gears turning. I had to think for quite some time as to whether it was really a good idea to bring this project back. SO far I'm glad that I have.

It's ok that you were not very active before. We are mostly a towns guild so lack of activity in the forums does not equal a dead guild in our case. Thank you for coming back.

Then I suppose you have...childrens? That's cool too.

Lol I tend to sleep a lot because I rarely get my recommended 6-8. But I love staying up late and watching Let's Plays on the YouTube. Then I'm like "Oy, I should probably do that homework instead of laying here doing nothing." So yeah, that happens. Work all night; sleep all day until I have to move.

I actually need to get my own violin. My friend had two and so I use her old one. It needs a new string though so it hasn't gotten much use sadly.

Shits and giggles sounds like my kind of thing. cool

You guys deserve all the props! *raise the roof* Also, I'm glad that you're presently happy with the state of the guild. We couldn't have done it without you all! *muah*

And thanks, I'm happy to return!

OH CRAP I JUST DROPPED THE BASS!! dramallama
yup, you are definitely RAWR

That means so much emotion_kirakira

Heh, the people here are pretty awesome... that being said I don't think I really fit in here, I'm just here because the people are awesome. I wish I had the time to play the violin again, just seems to be too much else to do anymore >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:43 pm
Xallybaby
MusicalPoet
raisedpassion
MusicalPoet
raisedpassion
Friends? I don't have those, cept maybe online. No, I don't even have online friends. The people that know me on here regard me more as a father figure than a friend, which is ok.

You sleep alot? I try not to do that myself. My wife always complains that I'm killing myself. I think she might be right. I get grumpy and cranky for my lack of sleep too smile

Playing violin is cool. The wife did that in a former life. We need to get her violin tuned, then she could play again.... If she wasn't busy being a mom of a 15 month old running around tearing everything up in his wake smile

We have or had a "bookshelf" subforum for writers to post their works if you are interested in sharing. Later we might need writers to write stories for an RP, or news if you are interested in the newsroom. It's just for shits and giggles really.

I am a night owl too as I work second shift and need a few hours to wind down after work.

The guild rocks? We admin who bust our asses to get the job done appreciate the compliment. Most of the time we wonder why we do it.

Same goes for you saying you are happy to see the old gears turning. I had to think for quite some time as to whether it was really a good idea to bring this project back. SO far I'm glad that I have.

It's ok that you were not very active before. We are mostly a towns guild so lack of activity in the forums does not equal a dead guild in our case. Thank you for coming back.

Then I suppose you have...childrens? That's cool too.

Lol I tend to sleep a lot because I rarely get my recommended 6-8. But I love staying up late and watching Let's Plays on the YouTube. Then I'm like "Oy, I should probably do that homework instead of laying here doing nothing." So yeah, that happens. Work all night; sleep all day until I have to move.

I actually need to get my own violin. My friend had two and so I use her old one. It needs a new string though so it hasn't gotten much use sadly.

Shits and giggles sounds like my kind of thing. cool

You guys deserve all the props! *raise the roof* Also, I'm glad that you're presently happy with the state of the guild. We couldn't have done it without you all! *muah*

And thanks, I'm happy to return!

OH CRAP I JUST DROPPED THE BASS!! dramallama
yup, you are definitely RAWR

That means so much emotion_kirakira

Heh, the people here are pretty awesome... that being said I don't think I really fit in here, I'm just here because the people are awesome. I wish I had the time to play the violin again, just seems to be too much else to do anymore >.<

Everyone fits in here O.O and I totally understand. I actually haven't been practicing because I haven't had the time D:  

MusicalPoet

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Welcome to RAWR

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers