Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Work Out (Sammy VS Ren)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:37 am
Sammy was still thinking about what Nox had said, about how distortion could be reformed, forged rather, into a weapon of power. Sure she could keep hunting for them, but it was clear she had a large source of distortion wrapped around her neck now. The trick was figuring out how to get the lock and chain off.

What better time to dwell on these things then inside the Gym, later in the day when Red wasn't around, punching heavy bags in sweet solitude.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:57 am
Ren was back and Ren was ready.

There was a vague thought that he probably should have remembered to, you know, take a little break from everything, maybe get some rest, but that would have taken too much effort. Or, at the very least, effort Ren wasn't entirely willing to take.

So he was at the gym again and he was looking for a partner - which, thankfully, Ren hoped he had found relatively easily.

"Hi!" he said brightly to the ghoul, bounding up to her. "You're Sammy, right? I think I've seen you around! Do you maybe possibly kind of sort of wanna spar? With me? Right now?"

miliardo kason

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:58 am
{ WHY DO I KEEP FORGETTING TO ROLL }  
Miliardo Kason rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:06 pm
Sammy turned towards the voice calling out, she held her next punch, the punching bag rattling and groaning in protest on it's chain as she watched him walk, rather bounce, into the gym. He seemed in a good mood.

Turning to face him Sammy cocked her head a bit, "You looking for those matches to graduate too? Lot's of people seem to be filtering in and out of here for that." She stepped away from the bag adjusting the glove on her right hand and flexing the bare bones of her left as she took up a boxing stance. She wore nothing but short work out shorts and a tanktop that showed her twin scars along her side.

"Ren right? You started around the same time as me didn't you? Or sometime during my first year I think." She wiggled a bone finger in a come hither jester, "Let's see whatcha got..."

Miliardo Kason

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:12 pm
"I am indeed!" said Ren grandly. "I plan on graduating with my ghoulfriend and little brother, so hopefully everything works out," he added brightly, with a shake of his head, and the bells braided into his hair jangled merrily as he moved. He gave Sammy a smile.

"Ren is right!" he added. "I've been here forever." He gave a noncommittal wave of his hand. "So let's do it!"

He leapt towards her, hands shifting into enormous talons, and Ren dived, swiping his claws towards her midsection.

HP: 50 / 50
DMG: 9

Miliardo Kason rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:22 pm
"I had planned on graduating with Siddie but things are getting a bit more complicated, the whole getting out of school means needing jobs and a place to crash. I want to be more prepared for that when I step out the door." The rattle of bells was met by the fainter sound of the ghouls dog tags as she nodded as well.

"After you the- s**t!" The talons where slightly unexpected and caught Sammy off guard. Taking a few steps back she shook her head re-thinking how she was going to deal with this. Stepping back in she snapped a few kicks out from her heavy boots.

HP: 49
DMG: 6  

Miliardo Kason

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:40 pm
"Yes, well," said Ren, as Sammy's boot caught him in the side. He tumbled sideways and collided with the wall, shaking his head a bit to try and jolt himself back into the living. "I'm hoping to live with LW once she's graduated, and Jove too, if he wants, but we'll see!"

He swung an arm out, talons aimed for her leg this time.

HP: 44 / 50
DMG: 6

Miliardo Kason rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:46 am
Sammy snapped a leg upward catching the talons clean on her leg, but other wise keeping her balance. "Jove? You know that little demon fluff ball? Every time I spar him I end up knocking his teeth out and he still some how ends up beating me!"

Seriously, it's very hard to punch Foxfires, they're very low to the ground dammit!

Leg still raised she snapped out another single kick since it was the quickest way to land another 'safe' hit.

HP: 35
DMG: 5

kurotomato

Miliardo Kason

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 10 Total: 14 (2-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:45 am
Ren's smile was huge.

"Jove is my little brother!" he said, a proud, glowing note in his voice, Ren clearly extremely proud of said brother. "He does himself good, learning how to fight and all, but I hope he isn't being too violent, that could be bad."

He darted backwards, wheezing a bit at the kick, and aimed for her side.

HP: 39 / 50
DMG: 8

Miliardo Kason rolled 4 8-sided dice: 6, 4, 1, 3 Total: 14 (4-32)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:08 pm
"You're little brother is a mushroom loving ankle biter!" She laughed aloud as Ren worried about him being too violent. "He has a pretty good bite for such a small package and bark. Tell me though, does he ever talk at all? He's barely even yelped when I thump his head."

It was now or never, pumping a bit more FEAR through her limbs Sammy pivoted after taking Ren's blow two quick kicks snapping out, one landing and the other too fast on the follow up missing Ren completely as she stopped rotating about.

"...Crap."

HP: 27
DMG: 4+0 (T2 Double Strike)

kurotomato

Miliardo Kason

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items