Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 vs 1] KICK PUNCH KICK KICK [Ren vs Mei]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:51 am
When Mei-Xiu returned to her dorm, she would find a note taped to her door:

LividPeas
HI MEI!! WANNA SPAR???

And then, as though he had forgotten something, there was a sticky note stuck right beneath it:

LividPeas
OH IF YOU DO MEET ME LATER TODAY!!

And then beneath that, another note, as though Ren had forgotten again what he wanted to say.

LividPeas
MEET ME IN THE GYM

And then yet another note:

LividPeas
AT 12

One last note was taped beneath all the rest:

LividPeas
THANKS FRIEND smile smile smile smile smile

kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:52 am
{ this is a roll for above oops }  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

LividPeas rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:56 am
Not long after Ren had paid a visit to her dorm, Mei arrived back, quickly potting the collage of sticky notes left on her door. Reading each, one by one, the living doll plucked them off of her door before setting her things down inside. Once that was done, she made her way towards the gym.

"Hey, Ren~" Mei called out, finally spotting the speckled boil. "I got your message..s."

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:01 pm
Ren was overjoyed.

"AWESOME!" he half shouted, and leapt towards her, giving her a probably too-tight hug but whatever. He patted her head affectionately, gave her a big smile, and then said, again too loudly, "SHALL WE?"

He didn't really give her a chance, just leapt and swung like a boss.

HP: 50 / 50
DMG: 5

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 9 Total: 16 (2-20)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:03 pm
It had been ages since she had last spent time with Ren. It was overdue, in fact. Hell, she was unsure if she had ever even sparred with him before now. Well, at least they could make up for it now.

Returning the hug, Mei nodded. She was definitely ready for a good one on one fight. Anything to escape her daily dull routine.

Blocking what she could, Mei retaliated with a swift kick to the boil's shin.

HP: 45/50
DMG: 10

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 1 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:10 pm
"OW RUDE - "

Except not really. Ren was just doing a lot of unnecessary wailing, which was soon turned into laughter as he flapped his wings, flying back several feet. "You've gotten better since the last time I saw you," he said cheerfully, and flew around for a moment before landing beside her again.

Then he jabbed her in the side.

HP: 40 / 50

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 10 Total: 16 (2-20)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:23 pm
All the gryphon would receive from that comment, was a cheeky grin. Of course, he started it.

Bringing up her arms in a defensive position once again, the doll smiled. "Likewise. Feels like we were only snots just yesterday though. Time does fly." It was thanks to all of her friends, and Amityville academy that she had gotten where she was today.

Moving around the boil, she aimed to strike him in the side.

HP: 40/50
DMG: 10

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:32 pm
Mei was kicking his a**.

Rude.

"Time does fly, yes," said Ren cheerfully. "And so do I, though currently not very well." He soared around her, was promptly punched in the side, and collapsed in an ungraceful heap on the floor in a mess of feathers and pinstripes.

"Ow."

HP: 30 / 50
DMG: 3

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-20)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:33 pm
"So true." A fact that she was a little bit envious of. She would give anything for the gift of flight.

Taking the jab in the side, Mei recoiled from his attack, quickly hitting him before he could move away.

HP: 37/50

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:44 pm
Ren smiled brightly. "You have some awesome traits as well, you know," he said with a wink. "You're a kickass fighter, you somehow know how to deal with Tybalt, you've had dealings with hunters and come out alive - ow - and you're almost all ready to graduate! Look how awesome you - ow - are!"

HP: 25 / 50
DMG: 2

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-20)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:45 pm
Hah! Her most impressive trait was being able to heal herself, which was needed if she didn't want to shatter on a single punch from someone. "Still, I would love to have your ability." Being able to handle Tybalt, was like having to deal with a brother. As for hunters.. Practically everyone here had dealt with them. Then again, not everyone sought to work things out with them either. "Look who's talking!" The doll grinned again, just missing her chance to strike him.

HP: 35/50
DMG: 0

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 10 Total: 18 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:10 pm
Ren gave a pout.

"Tybalt won't talkkkk to me," he whined. "I even dressed up like him for the holidays and he still won't talk to me..."

Apparently Ren's moping over this very unfair thing was enough to make him swing a leg into Mei's side almost absent-mindedly, Ren still wailing about a certain black dog and his certain inability at communicating properly and all Ren wanted to be was friends and why.

HP: 25
DMG: 12 oops

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 2 Total: 12 (2-20)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:11 am
The doll practically sputtered at the gryphon's words. He dressed Tybalt up for the holidays? Hah hah! Priceless! She would have killed to have seen that! "Try bribing him with those bow wow puppy snacks. He goes nuts for those. Its like a bad addiction."

Coming close to falling over as Ren's leg struck her side, she quickly braced herself, pushing herself from the ground again. In retaliation, Mei jumped back, before running at him again, hitting him with a few quick jabs to his back.

HP: 17
DMG: 6

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces