Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] First Time For Everything (Yuzhi & Thrain) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:03 pm
Her face flushed pleasantly at his words and the pact he presented to her. It was almost like he'd proposed to her, but it was too soon for such things. Slowly Yuzhi tried to calm herself and came out with a measured response of, "Yes, we will look out for each other," she felt that sealed the pact quite well between them. He didn't need to convince her too much about his beauty and strength, even as he straightened a bit she stared at him with a brief second of open admiration before she looked away shyly because she realized she'd been staring.

Yuzhi let out a soft laugh, "Well at least you learned a valuable moral. I ... I am glad you are as you are. Even if you were a thief I may have still liked you if by chance you maintained some semblance of your noble and kind personality," she said softly and then sort of glanced up at him. Did she say too much? Oh gosh what if she said too much...

At the announcement that they had arrived she nodded firmly after she inhaled and exhaled a deep breath, "As long as you are with me, I am ready for anything," she moved toward the door to gain entrance.

AyeAvast

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:54 pm
Despite all his level headedness in most everything, Thrain allowed himself to go a little dreamy eyed when Yuzhi finally replied. There was something nice about her, about a promise to help the other. It was so simple, he could not fathom why he felt so at ease so quickly with her, could not reason why this felt so momentous. Distracted with such, he grew quiet for a few seconds and failed to realize at all that she had been staring. Not that he would have minded, of course. Had he known she was doing so he might have encouraged her to do the action all she liked and in turn joined in, only for her.

"I do not think anything could render me separate from my noble attitude." His chin lifted, but only after he'd shot a dashing show of teeth to the mare at his elbow. "But I thank you for your kindness. It is good to know that I am liked by one so sweet as yourself." Surely that would make her blush and Thrain, as much as he liked to think himself on a high moral pedestal, found no reason not to tease Yuzhi. After all, she exhibited such fantastic reactions that he felt it perfectly harmless to poke her. There was no doubt a little tornado in her chest should she be angered, but as she had yet to unleash it on him, he figured he was safe to have a little fun.

The whir of the automatic doors along with the puff of artificial air that bounced against his face made Thrain initially react poorly to the maul. He frowned, he huffed a little and his lope turned into a march, but it only lasted a few steps. Once inside he felt himself ease a little and he looked down at the mare.
"Maybe you understand... Why is it inside?" That seemed to shun nature, to shun their homeland and that was cowardice.

Pales

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out