Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] A Whale of a Situation (Chel v. Wally) [x2 Pts] [FIN]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:53 pm
Chel had actually never been in the haunted house by herself. Yeah as a sun trainee she'd been introduced to it, and she'd even gone through a few times with full hunters as a training practice. Never by herself though.

It was a little creepier by herself, but not too bad. She was still in familiar territory.

"Yeesh, maybe I should just head back," she said with a yawn.

< You have a prescribed duty which you are required to fulfill. >

"Dude can it we've been here for like ... HOURS."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:04 pm
"This place is GREAT!" Wally chirped excitedly. He skipped around the building, enraptured by how perfectly creepy it was. There was nothing quite like this back home. Granted, back home he wasn't really on land much, but still.

He was just about to try another door when a voice floated to him.

There was someone else here! He raced towards the sound and skidded to a stop in front of a pink-haired ghoul.

"Hey! Isn't this place great?!"

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

chiickadee rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:33 pm
Only to run face first into a ... thing.

The force knocked her back so that she and her bow clattered uselessly to the ground. "Oh s**t ******** I'm down Tensy I'M DOWN."

It took her a moment to reprocess everything. Right. Fighting. Okay. She could do this.

"Uhhh yeah I guess," she said, slowly standing up and backing away. "You uh. You come here often?"

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:40 pm
Wally chuckled good-naturedly as she went down. It happened a lot. He was kind of imposingly large. He had no idea what she was talking about, but that wasn't uncommon.

"Nope!" He said, rocking up into his toes and then back down. "This is my first time. I really like it though, I think I'll be back a lot."

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:47 pm
Chel fired a little arrow into his stomach, only to watch it bounce off. This felt really weird when there wasn't a superior barking at her to attack. Like if someone was telling her to do it, she would just do it, but being on her own it was weird. She had the voice in the back of her head telling her to shoot, but other than that she really didn't have a reason for it.

"Sorry uh. It just kind of ... We're supposed to do this, yeah?" Chel had as little idea of what was going on as Wally did.

HP: 40/40
DMG: 4
Charge: 1/3 | 1/2

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:52 pm
Wally stared on in confusion as her arrow hit and bounced off his belly. He watched it fall to the ground with a sad little plop, then looked back up at the ghoul. "Uh.. is it? I kind of just thought it was a cool house..."

"We can though! If you want?"

HP: 26
DMG: 0  

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-16)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:43 am
Wellll okay then. This beach ball of a student wasn't the brightest bulb in the box. She vaguely wondered if she should take him back to deus for weaponization, but then thought better of it. With the shields down and everything, leaders probably wouldn't be too happy with a hulking tank tumbling through the island.

"Right. Well I'm going to kick your a** then." Sorry? Was she supposed to apologize? How the hell did this work when she didn't have superiors barking orders at her?

She shot a few more arrows, this time they at least lodged in his skin (though whether they were going to stay there was another matter entire). "What's yer name uh ... kid?" Was it a boy? The cape would imply so, but ... ???

DMG: 7
Charge: 2/3 | 0/2

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:41 pm
Wally's face scrunched up as the arrows pierced his skin. "Ow!" He complained, stumbling back a few steps. "That hurts. That...that is not fun at all." He wrapped his fingers around the shaft of the arrows and pulled them out, making extreme frowny faces the entire time.

"I'm Wally," he answered, once he'd dropped the arrows on the ground. "What's your name?"

HP: 19
DMG: 0  

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-16)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:44 pm
Yeah this Wally fellow was definitely an idiot.

But did he deserve to be killed for it?

She closed one eye and shot another arrow. "Just ... just stay put okay? Kinda hard to shoot if you're moving." Then it asked for her name and Chel was actually taken aback for a second. They asked about names? Like they actually held conversations?

Well that was something she hadn't thought about. "Name's Chelsea, but my friends call me Chel."

DMG: 5
Charge: 3/3 | 0/2

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:31 pm
Wally held still, but he wasn't particularly thrilled about it. What she was doing kind of hurt, and he didn't want to just stand there. He focused on the conversation instead. "Oh! My real name's Walter. I don't like though, but my moms gave it to me so I can't get rid it, I guess. But I like Wally. That's what everyone calls me."

He pat his belly and rocked up to his toes, but accidently bumped her with his stomach. "Oh, whoops!"

HP: 14
DMG: 3  

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

chiickadee rolled 8 12-sided dice: 9, 2, 5, 3, 8, 4, 1, 4 Total: 36 (8-96)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:50 pm
Chel raised an eyebrow.

"Are you uh ... Are you like ... Are you high right now or something?" she asked, pointing her bow at the strange fish boy. This felt so weird. He was supposed to be bloodthirsty and out to kill her. Not ... this.

< Now. >

Chel did as she was commanded, a beam of light striking across the battlefield. The very one-sided battlefield.

HP: 33/40
DMG: 10
Charge: 0/3 | 1/2

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:51 pm
"No, I'm on the ground right now. I can get high though!" He jumped and floated like a blimp in the air, just a few inches off the ground. He held his arms out and did a little twirl - flowing towel cape and all - just to show off.

He was still floating when the beam hit him and he went sailing backwards. He cried out and hit the ground hard. This was definitely not just a game. "Why are you being so mean? I was just exploring the house!" Little bits of spirit puffed up from his mouth and he started to get worked up, and he stomped towards her.

He was beginning to think she was a little villainous.

HP: 4
DMG: 1  

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-16)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:52 pm
Chel fired one more arrow, straight into his forehead. How this kid managed to deflect most, if not all of her shots via body fat alone was a ******** mystery and enigma wrapped in a confusion burrito.

"I told you. It's what we're supposed to do." She left it that vague, not wanting to reveal anything more or less than what she needed to. As far as she was concerned, Wally was a really, really strange case. Like a Halloween mutation.

Weirdly enough, he was the only one that made her stop to think about the situation though. Oh well. She dropped it down the memory hole.

HP: 32/40
DMG: 8
Charge: 1/3 | 1/2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:02 pm
The arrow smacked him in the head and his neck snapped back. He went back down the ground with a heavy thump and didn't get back up. Instead, he just lifted his head and frowned at Chel.

"Why are we supposed to do this? Is it because you're the villain?" That would make the most sense. He'd been kind, he'd been friendly. What more could she have wanted from a conversation? Clearly, she wasn't playing for Wally's team, and if she wasn't on Wally's team, she wasn't a hero. That made her a villain. It was simple logic! Why hadn't he realized before?

It was too late for him to do anything about it though, he'd already been worn down and beaten to the ground, and he hadn't even realized it. God, he had some training to do! "If you're the villain, then we'll meet again. I won't let you be a menace to my home!"

With that he stumbled to his feet and ran on unsteady legs back towards the school. He needed to make sure everyone stayed away and was safe!

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces