Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Forsaken Inari's and Wolf Tribe

Back to Guilds

Furry theme all around also fan base of anime, video games,ect. fun place overall 

Tags: Foxes, Hanging out, Wolves, Animals, Furry 

Reply The Forsaken Inari's and Wolf Tribe
Spirit Week OVER!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merciful Miku

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:39 pm
Well spirit week is over, I hope you all enjoyed this experience. Everyone had amazing outfits, some that stood out and some that were absolutely perfect. This was a great event to do because a lot of you participated, even people outside the guild participated. Something I thought that was kinda cool was a member of the guild participated in this contest while legitimately remaining a wolf form through the whole thing, that deserves some round of applause *claps*....I didn't think this event would be a hit, but apparently you guys enjoyed it. It was very boisterous, and funny at points. I loved seeing all of the great entries for the week. I am proud to announce the winner of this Spirit Week is Its Hard !!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:48 pm
xXMiku RawrXx
Well spirit week is over, I hope you all enjoyed this experience. Everyone had amazing outfits, some that stood out and some that were absolutely perfect. This was a great event to do because a lot of you participated, even people outside the guild participated. Something I thought that was kinda cool was a member of the guild participated in this contest while legitimately remaining a wolf form through the whole thing, that deserves some round of applause *claps*....I didn't think this event would be a hit, but apparently you guys enjoyed it. It was very boisterous, and funny at points. I loved seeing all of the great entries for the week. I am proud to announce the winner of this Spirit Week is Its Hard !!!!

OMg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omgomgomomgomgomgomgomgomgomgogmgomg I won :O OMG woah ^^  

Your not even alive

Greedy Genius

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Mrbloodwolf

Fuzzy Werewolf

7,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:54 am
xXMiku RawrXx

Woof woof ^3^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:48 am
well it was super fun!! cant wait for the thanks giving event (I live in Canada so I have no plans mrgreen )  

cute citty cat

Playful Loiterer

9,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Forsaken Inari's and Wolf Tribe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items