Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Hey There!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheGazSpaz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:51 pm
I just realized I've never written to introduce myself... Whoops! I guess I'm pretty much invisible within the guild, I'm not currently in any RPs. But that may change! wink
I'm currently a crew assistant. That means, I'm a person that works "behind-the-scenes" to help the guild runners/crew out by planning and carrying out guild events, without having the full crew powers. Full crew his my goal for someday, though. smile
My name is Gazzy, or as I go by on the Internet. I stumbled upon this guild by complete accident on my RP Gaia account, and the rest is history! I've lurked, but never said much. But I still love this guild with all my heart, and I'd do anything to keep it rolling and running.

Feel free to talk to me, I don't bite. I love it when people talk to me, because I love to talk back. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:10 pm
Hi Gaz! ^ u^  

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

TheGazSpaz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:31 pm
Watervoir
Hi Gaz! ^ u^

Hi Water! How are you doing?
(Completed the trade wink )  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:34 pm
TheGazSpaz
Watervoir
Hi Gaz! ^ u^

Just taking a break from other work and managing some SDRP things for the time being. How about you?

(Sweet, thanks!)

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

TheGazSpaz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:36 pm
Watervoir
TheGazSpaz
Watervoir
Hi Gaz! ^ u^

Just taking a break from other work and managing some SDRP things for the time being. How about you?

(Sweet, thanks!)

I'm thinking about going to bed... It's been quite the long day.
And aw, you deserve it!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:40 pm
TheGazSpaz
Watervoir
TheGazSpaz
Watervoir
Hi Gaz! ^ u^

(Sweet, thanks!)

And aw, you deserve it!

But it's so earlier right now. o:

9:40 pm is early for me. sweatdrop

I've updated the guild treasury page to reflect your donation. <3 Thanks again for the donation and your ongoing work as a Crew Assistant!

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

TheGazSpaz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:44 pm
Watervoir
TheGazSpaz
Watervoir
TheGazSpaz
Watervoir
Hi Gaz! ^ u^

(Sweet, thanks!)

And aw, you deserve it!

I've updated the guild treasury page to reflect your donation. <3 Thanks again for the donation and your ongoing work as a Crew Assistant!

Aw! I'll probably be able to see how much more I can donate after the December event since I meet to keep enough for prizes. ^u^

And thank you for accepting me! You're a great leader and role model, and I hope to maybe even to get to know you better personally someday. ^^; Thank you for all that you do.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:49 pm
TheGazSpaz
Watervoir
TheGazSpaz
Watervoir
TheGazSpaz
Watervoir
Hi Gaz! ^ u^

(Sweet, thanks!)

And aw, you deserve it!

Aw! I'll probably be able to see how much more I can donate after the December event since I meet to keep enough for prizes. ^u^

And thank you for accepting me! You're a great leader and role model, and I hope to maybe even to get to know you better personally someday. ^^; Thank you for all that you do.

Sounds good!

Oh, you. Such kind words.
whee  

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

TheGazSpaz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:12 pm
Watervoir
TheGazSpaz
Watervoir
TheGazSpaz
Watervoir

(Sweet, thanks!)

And aw, you deserve it!

Sounds good!

whee

Also, I'm laughing my butt off at the Christmas event teaser thread. XDDDDDS I just... I fell out of my chair. 'SDRP gods' XDD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:14 pm
TheGazSpaz
Watervoir
TheGazSpaz
Watervoir
TheGazSpaz
Watervoir

(Sweet, thanks!)

And aw, you deserve it!

Sounds good!

whee

Also, I'm laughing my butt off at the Christmas event teaser thread. XDDDDDS I just... I fell out of my chair. 'SDRP gods' XDD

Hell yes. I was hoping for something like this (but please don't hurt yourself!). I hope people will click the link and see it though. sweatdrop  

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

TheGazSpaz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:19 pm
Watervoir
TheGazSpaz
Watervoir
TheGazSpaz
Watervoir

Sounds good!

whee

Hell yes. I was hoping for something like this (but please don't hurt yourself!). I hope people will click the link and see it though. sweatdrop

Yes, because there's so much to reveal come December 1st! If they don't, it's their loss. I'm sure our event will be better than Gaia's Christmas mini event if they have one. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:41 pm
TheGazSpaz
Watervoir
TheGazSpaz
Watervoir
TheGazSpaz
Watervoir

Sounds good!

whee

Yes, because there's so much to reveal come December 1st! If they don't, it's their loss. I'm sure our event will be better than Gaia's Christmas mini event if they have one. biggrin

Lol, it's possible but getting the same size of crowd will be a challenge. whee  

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games