Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
searching 5ever. one x one journey. ☆

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spudmcnastyy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:54 pm
The b a s i c's ❥'

User Image

Hello, Hi there. I just wanna keep this short and sweet. I am in the middle of a heavy search for a long term role-playing partner(s). I can role play on here. (though my replies wont be quick – unless it's PM.) I can role-play via text message. I can role-play via instant messenger. Or I can role-play via email (this something I have never done, so yeah) When I normally role-play I prefer to play girl, BUT! I can play boy, so don't worry. I also like to double up just so it can be fair. I have a few thing's I am actually craving, but I am pretty flexible when it comes to plots and such.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:55 pm
Le r u l e s' o(╥﹏╥)o
User Image

Here' a few things that I should cover. Before we get to the fun parts.

☆ : I like smut. /alot;

☆ :I like action.

☆ : I like drama. ( IC not OOC, no drama OOC or I will leave. )

☆ :I like angst. ( I really like to keep a role-play interesting.)

☆ :I prefer not to be anime, only because I haven't really been watching my anime. – so I'm a little behind.

☆ :If I get off topic and start speaking in ooc, (WAY TO MUCH) just knock me back into it.
☆ :If I forget to reply please please please remind me, because I will go on about my business and totally forget.

☆ :I do get busy a lot, I work a lot...I love to go out and party, so please be patient with replies. – Thank you in advanced.

☆ :I do mirror post most of the time, so whatever you give me I give right back, you know unless I am just totally out of it then ahead of time, I'm sorry for the crappy post.

☆ :I curse like a sailor, just so you know. ( Don't wanna drop the F bomb and scare you. o.O)

☆ :If YOU ARE BORED WITH OUR RP PLEASE , PLEASE , PLEASE! Tell me, we can either spice it up or we can let it go. – But please just don't leave me, I hate that a lot! It hurts my feelings. /slapped; And it makes me feel as if I am not good enough. So like I said, If you want to leave just let me know and I will let you do so. 。◕‿◕。

spudmcnastyy

spudmcnastyy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:55 pm
The good stuff! ◕ ◡ ◕

User Image
What I am craving. ( Now remember, I am very flexible with these, So please don't freak out. xD)
Arranged Marriage
Married Couple
Assassin x Target
Roommates (college, house, or apartment)
Boss x Intern
Boss x Employee
Master x Slave
KPOP idols.

Okay, So I think I am done! I tried to keep it as short as possible, If you are interested in one x one please reply in the thread of simply message me and I will gladly obliged. – I hope to see you soon. (◕‿◕✿)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:56 pm
b u m p . heart  

spudmcnastyy

Schkylar ORion

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:26 am
commadesfu_kdown
The good stuff! ◕ ◡ ◕

User Image
What I am craving. ( Now remember, I am very flexible with these, So please don't freak out. xD)
Arranged Marriage
Married Couple
Assassin x Target
Roommates (college, house, or apartment)
Boss x Intern
Boss x Employee
Master x Slave
KPOP idols.

Okay, So I think I am done! I tried to keep it as short as possible, If you are interested in one x one please reply in the thread of simply message me and I will gladly obliged. – I hope to see you soon. (◕‿◕✿)

If you could play the master i'd be up for a slave spot, do you do purely humans or supernaturals as well?  
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games