Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:10 pm
            No and... no, actually. XD;

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:30 pm
xD Alright, I'll figure out a mission then and get it approved. When I start the thread I'll quote you.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:11 pm
Here is the rp! I got the ok to have Leenah go on a mission. She was allowed to go with Ajani who is negotiating a npc pride to become allies. You could have Edelweiss be apart of the npc pride if you would like. xD If you wanted to do more plotting for it, I'm cool with that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:32 am
Club Snails
Here is the rp! I got the ok to have Leenah go on a mission. She was allowed to go with Ajani who is negotiating a npc pride to become allies. You could have Edelweiss be apart of the npc pride if you would like. xD If you wanted to do more plotting for it, I'm cool with that.
            Woah, just seeing this! I will reply to it soon! :>

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:46 am
Re-capping from old thread offers:

For Kisuta,
User Image Jemmnu fling, was also offered a while ago smile

For Fainauriel,
User Image Thamani Fling/mate, I offered a while ago.

For Sala,
User Image Bugie ( his name will be changed because he lost his memory ) fling and is rogue but will go back to the Kuroi'Nera.

For Sobakasu ,
User Image Eileifr, Fling and/or open mate plots. smile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:05 am
Saint Sergio
Something happened!

Boss Lady Emi, has offered Abhishri to join the council, as the Councilor of the Entertainers as a stand in for Tabia. In one month's time, if Tabia is not back, the position will become permanently Abhishri's.

What is your answer:
[ Yes ] [ No ]

KuroiNera

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:36 am
KuroiNera
Saint Sergio
Something happened!

Boss Lady Emi, has offered Abhishri to join the council, as the Councilor of the Entertainers as a stand in for Tabia. In one month's time, if Tabia is not back, the position will become permanently Abhishri's.

What is your answer:
[ Yes ] [ No ]

[ Yes ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:29 pm
Chi Sohma
            I'm a horribly slow person. I say yes to the one for Kisuta. Because they would make cute babbins and it'd give me a chance to RP her.

Since the concept I had come up with fell apart, I will accept this mate/fling offer for Fainauriel!

;w; Bugie babbins. -hugs Bugie- So a fling with Sala is OK with me, yes.

Oooh with Sobakasu's suitor, I would have to say def and we should RP.

I'm faster through AIM. Can you pop on for me? I have question!

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:24 pm
Saint Sergio
Chi Sohma
            I'm a horribly slow person. I say yes to the one for Kisuta. Because they would make cute babbins and it'd give me a chance to RP her.

Since the concept I had come up with fell apart, I will accept this mate/fling offer for Fainauriel!

;w; Bugie babbins. -hugs Bugie- So a fling with Sala is OK with me, yes.

Oooh with Sobakasu's suitor, I would have to say def and we should RP.

I'm faster through AIM. Can you pop on for me? I have question!

I can pop in when I get home, I'll be moving soon so PM would be easier atm
Also, would offer the last boy ( blue ) Eileifr for Raksasa fling as well or mate. Whichever you want a fling or mate for. Or both. smile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:27 pm
Saint Sergio

User Image + User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 4EVA

...At least if you still wanna. I know I poofed a looong while, but like. We could say she had a vision of her adopted dad dying (he did!) and ran to find him before he went and then came home but the pride had burned/moved etc. and maybe they find each other again in the rogue lands? I dunno if he'd forgive her though...or you me. XD;  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:30 pm
ShinosBee
Saint Sergio

User Image + User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 4EVA

...At least if you still wanna. I know I poofed a looong while, but like. We could say she had a vision of her adopted dad dying (he did!) and ran to find him before he went and then came home but the pride had burned/moved etc. and maybe they find each other again in the rogue lands? I dunno if he'd forgive her though...or you me. XD;

owo Oh man, I am totally up for this because he hasn't taken another mate or anything. ;; Hit me up on AIM at saintsergio88 or Skype at cutiefeebass

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff