Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:08 pm
Reeshie Hack

I'd be totally cool with family meet up's! What's her personality like, out of curiosity?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:20 pm
Tahja Estes
Reeshie Hack

I'd be totally cool with family meet up's! What's her personality like, out of curiosity?

She's kind of a hodgepodge. Bubbly and talkative, she has a bad habit of rambling and talking over others. She's mellowed out a lot since she was little, has her moments of maturity when she really tries. On occasion she's a bit meddlesome as well, if she sees it as being for the other person's best interest.
And Hermes is playful, sarcastic, and loath to leave her side, but tends to be very respectful to other gods... if he likes them. Make Tari unhappy and you're straight to his hate-list.

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:40 pm
Out of curiosity, are Icarus' flings up to date?

I'm wondering if I have anyone I could potentially throw his way, because he's so lovely. But I see he has 1/3 listed.

Does that mean he's looking for two more? Or that he has 2 more lined up? =3

Tahja Estes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Depawsit
Out of curiosity, are Icarus' flings up to date?

I'm wondering if I have anyone I could potentially throw his way, because he's so lovely. But I see he has 1/3 listed.

Does that mean he's looking for two more? Or that he has 2 more lined up? =3

Tahja Estes

Sorry for the slow, guys, suddenly typing replies on all fronts. lol

Reeshie he'd probably think she was just darling. Cutest big sister. And if she ever decided to meddle in someone's love life (or something equally fun) he'd want front row seats, just saying.

@Depawsit: As in he has 2 more to go/lined up and 1 finished! Show me who you've got. He's got a bit of a ways to go before he starts getting serious about anyone/that plot ship has not sailed just yet.  

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:16 pm
I have Behiye here, who let's face it could use a little indulgence in her life. AND a few cubs! She needs to lighten up ... a lot! She looks a little rough around the edges, but its far from the truth, her Father wouldn't allow her to get that far gone. She looks the part she has to look in order to survive, and that's as simple of an explanation as it gets.

Though Behiye is a very serious girl and Icarus could totally sweep her off her feet and show her how to indulge a bit XD And then saddle her with something that would force her to lighten up a little!

Heck if you wanted to play it that way, Icarus could even feel uncomfortable about the warzone the cubs would be in, and try to rehome a few! I don't think Behiye would mind much - especially if she was saddled with a large litter lmao!

After being wooed by the god, she would likely assume he was taking them away to raise them himself. Not by someone else entirely.

Behiye bint Sidika

Plus I sorta think their colors would be kickin' together >w>

Tahja Estes

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:52 am
XD She actually is... sorta. At the moment, she's spending time with a lady she's pretty sure her elder son has a thing for. The girl really wanted to see the pride Tari grew up in, and she couldn't say no to such a request. She is, however, going to find every reason possible that the girl shouldn't/can't stay.

Tari: *Wants grandbabies to spoil!* >.<  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:28 pm
Tahja Estes

I HAVE AN OFFER FOR THE WOLF MOTHER

Name: Haddi, god of Games!
Pride: Sikukuu
Mate, fling, or other?: Um... other?
Describe your idea/suggestion (if applicable) please: Haddi would love another god/dess to goof around and play games with. A pal, a companion, a friend to go and visit. He's a pretty jolly guy, and could use some non-mortal friends. (I'm not ready to line him up with a mate or a god fling just yet, thus why not that sort of offer.)

Also...

Tahja Estes
Talencia
I have an offer for your Shakizah!

Kejelizito sounds like a good match for what I'm looking for! I'd be game for trying them out in RP, and don't worry about being slow with that, I might be too. But I'm game for seeing where it goes! I'm also not opposed to them eventually finding a pride as a possibility, but it sounds like rogue life might suit their fancy for a while yet, at least, if things work out. smile

I don't think we ever got this plot started? If we did, I've gone and forgotten about it. :;blushes:: Maybe we could discuss moving ahead with it?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff