Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:46 pm
I love hybrids. If my boy [bottom right in sig] can "sneak" to the rouge lands they might be able to RP. I'd have to ask the parents  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:58 pm
AstoriaFallen
I love hybrids. If my boy [bottom right in sig] can "sneak" to the rouge lands they might be able to RP. I'd have to ask the parents

Ehe I'll have to ask the parents for mine too~ >v> In fact I will go do so now~ let me know if you can  

Cuddlycuttlefish

Dangerous Prophet

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:25 pm
OKAY. I got some guys for you yes I do. And by guys I mean SoA. If you feel sick of playing Fetti at all you can suggest one of your other SoA to RP! Here we go.

User Image Hila needs one more RP! We can RP them again if you want =D General chit-chat or we can have something exciting happen, like a stampede or something of that nature.

User Image This is Waasi and he really doesn't like female hyenas. Other animals are okay. He's an ex-general-turned-slave-turned-free-yeener once again, so he's pretty gruff. Not a cuddly guy. Good for being grumpy and not much else.

User Image Ufisadi here's got a rather horrible past, but a very bright future for the time being! He's got a nice mate, he's put his mistakes behind him, and is slowly turning into his old prankster self. Good for fun times!

User Image Aslan is a charming guy, very courteous and polite. He can be a bit of a sneak, though, and is currently trying to hold on to two mates at the same time without one of them knowing. He'll tell her eventually but for now it's a secret! He wouldn't be past putting the moves on any ladies that might happen by.

User Image Sebor is a tough love kind of girl. She grew up in the rouge lands and is currently rather unhappy with the way females are treated in her new pride, so some sympathy or an ear to complain into would be welcome. She's a tough gal, though, and could be helpful in a fight.

User Image Wing is a bit sad still after the untimely death of her only cub, but she's getting back to her old cheerful self. She wouldn't mind a picker-upper, or the chance to make someone else smile!

User Image I'm still working on a personality for this guy. So far he's gotten stuck in quicksand XD I'm thinking he might be a bit clumsy.

THERE YOU GO
-dies-  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:45 pm
SilverLutz

I would love to do Hila and fetti again~ uvu work on them some more and such. Plus a stampede would work great, especially since she wanted to see a big herd, and big herds do what big herds do!

I also bet wing and fetti could get along pretty well too @v@ she's pretty relaxed sympathetic and friendly, so I imagine she'd be a good picker upper.

With Tikahn maybe tabaka? Since she's energetic but a little slow I imagine the two could get into a lot of trouble together xD

Aaand Sebor I bet Huru would be a great sympathetic ear. He's always thinking big for the future but then he's also pretty passive xD he could use a little tough love!

Of course we don't have to do these ALL AT ONCE xD but yessss so many options! Were there any that you wanted to do?  

Cuddlycuttlefish

Dangerous Prophet

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:56 pm
Let's start with Hila and Fetti then o3o Those kids are always up to no good! We can go from there. ALSO HOLY CRAP THE FORMAT OF THAT LAST POST I AM SO SORRY XD I didn't think it would do that.

Cuddlycuttlefish

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:05 pm
Haha its okay~ It wasn't as hard to read as it looked! xD
Would you mind starting? Or should I? heart
SilverLutz

Cuddlycuttlefish

Dangerous Prophet

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:14 pm
I can start it right up for us! I'll tag you in it once it's ready X3

Cuddlycuttlefish

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:38 pm
>v< thank you kindly!  

Cuddlycuttlefish

Dangerous Prophet

Cuddlycuttlefish

Dangerous Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:56 pm
Little bump~

I swear this time I'll actually meander into other people's threads  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:45 pm
Just as an fyi, Ukuucha'Wafalme is disbanded, so it isn't a pride you'll be able to get into. ::hugs::

On the flip side, Sikukuu would love any new members you decided to throw at it! It's a pride that's all about celebrations. They welcome all visitors, and accept all species. Take a look around, see if it fits any of your characters!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Cuddlycuttlefish

Dangerous Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:57 pm
Talencia
Just as an fyi, Ukuucha'Wafalme is disbanded, so it isn't a pride you'll be able to get into. ::hugs::

On the flip side, Sikukuu would love any new members you decided to throw at it! It's a pride that's all about celebrations. They welcome all visitors, and accept all species. Take a look around, see if it fits any of your characters!

aah I knew I grabbed one or two that wouldn't still be around xD Mostly saved a few and meant to go back later

Thank you for the referral~~ I will def check it out  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:47 pm
If Huru is looking for a pride, Schnee la Neige'milima might work for him. ^o^  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas