Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:56 pm
User Image

Fabio was trying to find the most purple necklace for his lady. The only thing was he never bought a necklace before and didn't know how to pick one. He sat off to the side, having the most confused face. He didn't know how and where to get the damn thing and this was making him mad.

He let out a huff and sigh. What was he going to do. He needed something wonderful to give her when he would ask her to be his mate. But for some reason he was no good at picking these thing out. He let out another sigh and thought to his self.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:01 pm
User Image

Galad was still getting used to his new home. He wasn't used to being considered a noble, though he had always acted like one. It was weird having others show him respect. not that he hated it, it was just very different from living in the rogue lands. He smiled to himself, wandering along the pridelands as he sought to explore more of the area. A polite bow of the head to those who acknowledged would hopefully be enough, as he wasn't very good with conversation.

If his sister were there, she would do the talking for the both of them.

He paused when he saw a rather depressed looking lion not far from him. He had purple fur, as well, which seemed to mean that he was a noble, too. Though he knew not all purple furred lions bought into that notion. Some lived with other jobs.

"Greetings," he offered the other, "methinks you look quite sad- how may I be of service to you, brother?" He would help those in his pride if he could. Wasn't that what he was supposed to do?

Znaruto

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:17 pm

Fabio look up at the other purple furred lion. He was more of a red-purple it was a very nice shade of purple too, well not as nice as his but close. He nodded to him and sigh. He could tell that the other noble knew he was sad. Well he thought he was a noble, to Fabio all Purple furred lions should be a noble but that here nor there. He sigh once more and said "Good day kind Sir. I'm looking for something for malady. I for one not good at these kind of things. DO you think you can help?" He was going for a long shot and hope the other male knew how to find a nice necklace because he sure as hell didn't.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:51 pm
Galad looked a bit baffled. Was he... mocking him? He was usually the only one who talked in such a manner. He couldn't tell if the other lion was actually being normal, or if he was trying to make fun of him. Either way, he wouldn't call attention to it.

"Ah, well, I don't know anything about your lady, I'm afraid," he commented, "so I would not know to what she favors. But if you would allow the company, I might be able to keep a watchful eye out." He wasn't great with picking presents, but he could do his best.

If it was what would make this other lion happy, then he would try. It was what he was raised to do.

Maybe he could get something for the female he found himself enjoying the company of.

Znaruto

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:16 pm

Fabio got up and smile at the other noble. He then look around and said "Does tho know where one could buy a necklace? I Fabio, for one knows not!" He put his paw to his chest and sigh. He knew he had to find the best necklace for her but he was not good at that. He really hope that the other male knew.

He held out his paw to the other male and said "I am Fabio, Fabio is I. What is tho name? You much be a noble with a fine color coat you have there. I'm knew to these part so I know much little. Do tho know ones way around here?" He gave the other male a smile. He was glad there was someone out there that would help him out when he was in need. This made him very happy.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:24 pm
Galad smiled, though he really didn't have much of an answer for the other lion. "No," he offered woefully, "regretfully, I know not this pride, as I have only just become a part of it. Are you a new member, too? Mayhaps we can search together, and find some place suitable." He knew they had lions who made things for others. Perhaps they would be able to locate one. He hoped the other had means of payment- he certainly didn't know how the economy of the pride worked.

He started to move, nodding as the other introduced himself. "I am called Galad'fuin, though Galad is fine. since we are indeed two new members of this pride, it seems best we do a little exploring together. Tis the best way to find things out, is it not?"

He was a lion who was used to exploring, at least.

Znaruto

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 1:04 pm
"Yes exploring together does sound like the a great idea indeed!" He said as he nodded his head. Fabio didn't really know where to start exploring. This place was so big and with only 2 lions looking around this could take awhile. This didn't bother him though. He like this fellow, so he was fine with it.

"Where does thoa thing we shall first lookth'?" He ask the other male. He wasn't sure so why not ask the other.

Cajanic
SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG. maybe we can get this one wrap up fast for the both of us. 8D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:53 pm
When asked where they should go first, Galad'Fuin's eyes immediately ventured over to the forest. It was a place he had heard so many things about, most of them bad. But it didn't frighten him, not really. He actually found it something of a challenge.

His sister would not be amused.

"I can't help but wonder about the forest that surrounds this place," he commented easily enough, "mayhaps you have heard of the rumors? Many mysterious surround those woods. Talk of magic and being stolen away." He frowned, realizing he was getting all excited.

"But perhaps tis best if we keep our feet on more familiar ground for now," he chuckled, "the vendors are around the ground level. Let us venture 'round their wares and see if they have anything suitable for you."

Znaruto

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:33 pm
Fabio eyes got big when he heard about the forest. There was no way he was going to go there. No no no no way he was going to step a paw in that dirty place. Why would this fellow say something like this. He look at him and shook his head. He was much to busy with his lady to care about the lesser other. "No good sir. Thou haven't much heard of this nonsense. I been much more busy with malady, to think of thous." He said to the other.

He listen to what the other said after the forest talk that they just went over. He smile at the idea and nodded. what a great idea this male had. He didn't even know they had vendors but now that this guy said he did remember seeing them once. "Yes Yes! Thouset almost forgot about that! Come come let make haste. Thank you good sir." He said to the other as he walk in the way to the vendor with a smile.

Cajanic
I think that you can make the last post and this will be the end. Thanks~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:22 pm
Galad'Fuin was pretty happy to have made a friend, and was even more happy to go exploring with him to find some wares. His friend seemed pleased to be reminded of what he had been there to do in the first place.

"We will find something great, I'm sure of it," he chuckled lightly, following him off to the dens.

Znaruto
Fin!

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

[IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items