Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:00 am
"That's because we make a good team!" Laughed Nguva merrily. She looked down at her kill, then at Naveen's. They had both made a good catch, and it was very rewarding to see that their plan had worked out for the both of them. Of course, she would have shared if they had only gotten one.

But it was a happier ending than that, thankfully.

"Nothing left to do now but eat!" she hummed lightly, bending over to enjoy the meal she had caught. Something about eating after working for the food made the whole thing taste a lot better.

She was sure it was the best hare she'd ever had.

AstoriaFallen
Last post for me <3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:01 am
Cajanic
Fin <3

She smiled at her friends words. They did make a good team and the proof lay before them. She was beaming with pride and good feelings as she glanced over at Nguva. "I don't believe I could have said that any better myself."

Her tail swayed back and forth with happiness as she made herself comfortable next to Nguva and her kill. It was true, nothing left for them to do but to relax and enjoy their hard earned meal.

"Let us eat before it gets cold." She said jokingly as she joined her friend in the feast they had so rightfully earned for themselves.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Rogue Lands - Overflow Storage I [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out