User Image
Name:Emille Denisho
Height: 6'2
:Race: Human :: French

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Personality: Calm, gentle, romantic, passionate, and caring
Skills/Advantages:Emille has excellent cooking skills (his specialty is French cuisines) and he can play the piano.

Position: Seke

Emille comes from a high-class family within France. He was given the finest treatment; he had private classes, a luxurious line of clothing, and many more expensive stuff. This resulted in him becoming the very romantic and classy man that he is today. Emille had eventually moved to a more public area in his country and it was very difficult for him to adapt there. His skills from his previous life had come in handy when it came to him surpassing the educational level that was needed. It did not take him long to get out of school. After graduation, Emille had decided to move from his home country and search for something that he has never had before. True love. He had never had the experience of love (other than the love from his mother and father) and had longed for it. No one seemed to have liked him because of his actual self, but more-or-less his charms. It was not hard for him to charm another, making the option of finding love out of his reach at the time. This is what had led to the decision for him to move from his country. He believes that there is someone out there that can withstand his outside charms, but can love the inner charm of himself~

[align=center]
[img]http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh529/HunterRulez15/Pics pics and more pics - 3 -/98cfd90b-4341-487d-ba88-b89d9bebd6f9.png[/img]
[color=#9f37d0][size=24][b]E[/b][/size][size=18] m i l l e[/size] ¤ [size=24][b]D[/b][/size] [size=18]e n i s h o[/size] [/color]
[color=purple]~ [size=13][i]The Romantic Man That You'll Love[/i] [/size]~ [/color]

[color=#c9a0dc][size=10][/size]
[/color]
[color=#9f37d0]~ [size=10]O O C:[/size] ~[/color][/align]