Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Raijin's Abandoned Temple

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Murrcer

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This place is two centuries old. They think it's haunted but it's just me messing around

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:29 pm
User Image
Nicolas
J A C O B S O N

Nikki sat between the two guards in the black delivery van. He was fiddling with the bell on the collar that his previous master gave to him, distracting his thoughts. His instinct was to curl up next to the guards, but he knew they were mean and just keeping their behavior under control due to business. They would hurt him, and they weren't his masters. However, the van stopled suddenly and he was let out, led to the end of the sidewalk before leaving him alone. He just had to walk up the stone path to the house. He could do that. Nikki took a deep breath, trying to be brave, and slowly made his way to what seemed to be a shrine. His master lived here? "This place is eerie...."

Out Of Cuteness --

Mitsukini Sage

Timid Mage

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Murrcer

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:08 am
User Image
User Image
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´
User Image

"That's what a human usually says." The yokai added sotto voce. "And you don't look like one." he remarked quietly, inspecting the boy's timid figure head to toe as he stood before him. His yellow irises pierced through the space between them like sharp razor. "I'm Raijin" a succinct voice mouthed from those lips as the yokai introduced himself. Then, two sprites appeared from behind the tall male. One politely dressed in a soft blue Japanese robe with a bun and the other in a soft red robe with twin buns. Both of them had dog ears and tails Their neck were covered with clean, white bandages. "This is Keili and Naili. They're what you call inugamis." he added. His expression show no other emotion besides curiosity. "Careful. They bite." he teased, smirking,laughing, wondering all at the same time. His movements were as though as he was dancing gracefully like a swan. Raijin gently held the slave's soft hand and guided him towards the path to the abandoned temple. The place was ancient and no doubt centuries old. It's a wreckage from the outside, just like what the yokai wants the outsider to think. Plus, he did not favor guests so easily like this one here. The fact that demonic manifestation could happen easily in the ruins of these temple, it was his job to exorcist them. It was a lot easier exorcising those creature when no one is around.

Mitsukini Sage
ooc : yay a post `u` sorry for the late reply ono i have no idea what I'm doing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:29 pm
User Image
Nicolas
J A C O B S O N

Niko jumped when his master spoke; he hadn't seen or heard him approach. The teen looked at his new master. He was tall and really exotic-looking. The most distiguished features were his hair and eyes. The neko looked at the other teo that appeared and his ears went down. Dogs. They were dogs. Niko didn't like dogs. When his hand was taken and he was led to the shrine by his master, Niko looked around. It really was eerie, but not so much now that he wasn't alone. "...Oh! My name is Nicolas, sir. It's nice to meet you, Master." This guy was his master, wasn't he? He had to be. Why else would he bother to lead him to the shrine?

Out Of Cuteness --

Angelless_P e r s o n a

Mitsukini Sage

Timid Mage

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Murrcer

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:00 am
User Image
User Image
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´
User Image

Raijin observed the neko's reactions towards the inugamis. He dint look like a fan of dogs. Obviously his feline gene was playing the rope of hating his servants. He felt like he should pay more attention to them just in case. When Niko spoke of his name, the male only hummed in an agreeing tone of acknowledgement. Occasionally, he glimpsed at the young man with a small smile as they approached the old shrine. The path was worn and crack. Their footsteps and the rustling leaves were the only noises accompanied the yokai's tranquil yet abandoned temple.

As they reached the entrance, Raijin stopped in his path and let go of his hand. He turned to the slave and simply admire the neko's physique. He was obviously shorter than him. About 2ft shorter, he guessed. Rai raised the boy's chin to meet his sharp gaze and smile. "You're quite a fascinating creature I have seen so far." he said. "Go take a look around if you want. Just don't touch anything besides the door" he smiled before leaving the boy alone.

Keili and Naili was standing closed by. They watched their master went through the back door, towards the Zen garden where he would usually drink his sweet sake. They knew he wasn't much of a conversationalist unless he find that particular thing interesting. Naili then stared at Niko with a questioning gaze while Keili does the same. The fact that Niko is cat didn't bother them much.
"We can take you to look around" Naili said. Keili just smiled in agreement.

Mitsukini Sage
ooc : so mentally stressed going to get my exam result tomorrow qnq how am I doing so far? OuO

Master's Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games