Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.
Want to GUESS what you THINK the 2nd Naruto film is about?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakura_Chan_Dattebayo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:45 pm
I have a feeling the movie will be about Konoha going to save Sasuke.(I hope anyway)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:18 pm
if it is anythign like the first movie, then it is just a very long filler to quell the crouds while we wati on real episodes to start up again.  

Owenlars2

V_Dash

Reveler

4,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:21 am
it's about some weird Knight and Naruto xp

oh..and Gaara plays a huge part too ><  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:53 pm
I thought there was something about runes or ruins or something also... And weasels with red eyes? Or was it shady men with red eyes? *Sigh* I saw a poster for it and read the extremely long title but I don't remember anything really because I saw it a long time ago (last year?).  

abrachasyn

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:02 pm
Gu...I read about it in Wikipedia...can't remember though...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:09 pm
ok i saw it and didnt like it that much...its about a tard with a large forehead(i enjoyed trhe naruto bits though) i think it takes place after saske departs because i didnt see him. sakura and ino's skinny partner are in it but dont get much screen time. its mostly naruto(YAY) and the tard with the forehead(boo). i dont know me and my sister were watching it and we just couldnt get into it. but you are entitled to your opinions its on youtube so fo and form your own opinions.

i liked the first movie alot(PRINCESS FUUN FOREVER!)  

laaalalalalalalalalas

onliven321

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:42 am
wait wow i know i stopped watching for a while sweatdrop only cuz my dad couldnt get me the eps. but there are movies.. and do u mean like the one that has two episodes together as movies or like real movies?? ahh let me know cuz i only am up to like ep. 158 or soo. thanks xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:12 pm
real ones  

laaalalalalalalalalas

onliven321

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:11 am
what real movies and man i need to get my dad to find them for me. are the movies any good??  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:23 pm
a group of travelers are trying to create and utopia.

ideals: good
methods: not so much

they are trying to find a mine with a certain stone in it which gives the user a weird greenish blue chakra. to do this, the need sacrifices. what kind of utopia needs death to be sustained?

gaara and kankuro are awesome in this movie.

gaaras new sabaku taiso can kill hundreds at a time by compressing them into the earth and kankuro does some kind of rotating blade thing on one of the "utopia ppl"  

sk8intree

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:18 pm
onliven321
what real movies and man i need to get my dad to find them for me. are the movies any good??

yes they are good....if you want then in english language...then you won't find em that way.....only Japanese with English Subs...but they still r0x0rz  
Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games