User Image

Name: Soma Smith

Race: African American

Eyes: Baby blue

Hair : White

Background : Soma is one of deadly bio weapon known to man soma is really a hidden project by his own mother and father who are scientist since he was a new born baby both his mother and father thinking what happen we make our own project together they agree to do the project went I get litter older went I turn five year old both my mother and father is begin on they project is only take them about two year to finally to make the deadly bio weapon known to man kind and the only bio weapon can make a bio virus so deadly is can kill everyone in one country is more to soma meet the eyes his is a great kick boxing fighter also a shape shooter with any gun you can name it great on building and repair about everything you can think of a great cook love to keep his place nice clean always carrying a gun and two knife on him because he never know what about to happen because people always want to come after him to get his d.n.a since the bio weapon is really inside his d.n.a who every get his d.n.a and solve it they can make they own bio weapon and sell it to black marketplace just think having the world end just because one person having a bio weapon in they hand and going to use it on a other country if that happen all hell will break losses on earth no one will be safe from this chaos to me this is never going to happen because I are ready hack into every computer in the world so I always know what other country is doing so just in case something is going to go down I can stop it before is was to late if you want more detail please ask okay well I got to jet later bye.