Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Koti Kaikille Lands [IC]
[PRP] Paint the Sky with Stars (Hadeth & Chozi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:50 pm
User ImageChozi lead the brightly colored female into the lands. From a distance, the lands looked like a lake, but just underneath the surface was a thick bar of sand that was walkable until they got further into land. It was like an island and there were flat, dry surfaces in places.

Most of the lands, however, were muddy, and the water got deep in places. If whomever was entering the lands were not careful, they could hit one of these spots. "Stay close, some places around here can suck you into the mud. It makes it hard to walk," he informed her, despairing more over her dirtying coat more than she probably would.

He glanced back at her and smiled. "There are very nice dry patches, however! Its not all damp and muddy." The best place was probably the center, and it was getting fairly late in the day, so it was probably clear, not that he was trying to hide her. There was no need to bombard a guest with question and curiosities though.
AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:10 pm
Seaki
Every time I see Chozi I think "legs for days"

She followed, not too closely, but close enough she was walking where he was. It appeared to her that this place was just an accident waiting to happen. However, it gave it a safe appeal that you wouldn't often find anywhere else. It gave her some comfort that she wasn't going to have to worry about suddenly dashing away because someone decided to come out of no where. She headed his words and made sure to keep a careful look as to where to step. "We couldn't have that happen now could we." She gave a small chuckle with her comment.

She was very much enjoying the view of the lands so far and she loved how open it all looked. She gave him a smile as he looked back and reassured her that the whole place wasn't a swamp and she smiled back. She wasn't overly concerned, she just wanted to have a look around. "I'm not worried. I have complete confidence in you and your guide abilities." So far she didn't have a complaint.

She was very much enjoying the area and she found his company to be quite easeful. How long have you lived with this pride?" She was curious as to how long he had called this place home.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:44 am
AstoriaFallen

Chozi gave a small chuckle. "Well, I thank you." smiled back at her. He did know the layout pretty well from his feather searching. He still needed to find some good, strong reeds to bind them now that he thought of it.

"I've been in this pride for a while, just about since it came into being." He noted. "It's been a long while, though I tend to wander outside its borders pretty often..." And he did. Not only searching for love, but for trinkets and items as well. He was very fond of items, honestly, and collected a lot. His den was filled with things.

He just hoped his eventual mate was indulgent, or whatever Orja he managed to obtain would not mind so much. "How are you liking the lands so far? I know it's not the first choice of many, but it's home for the ones here..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:08 pm
She listened intently as he spoke of having been there for almost as long as it had been established. That was good, it was always nice to have a consistency like that with a place. She flicked her ears slightly as she followed beside him. There was nothing wrong with wandering back and forth. "It always good to get out and explore." It's how they had met after all.

"I'm liking it. You have a very nice home." She said warmly as she took in the sights around them. "I don't think I asked before, what do you do in this pride?" She was curious to know what his role or profession was.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:06 pm
He gave a nod, smiling a bit. IT was nice to get out. He wondered if he'd ever actually settle down. Not that he goes too far from the pride's borders at any given time. He hasn't lately, at least. He almost paused at her next question though and his cheeks burned with a blush.

"Oh, um." His role? Hopefully he wouldn't be laughed at. There were more honorable roles, but his suited him quite well. "I'm a Tanssijat," he told her, biting the inside of his cheek for a moment.

"It's kind of complicated. I guess it can translate to Dancer, or entertainer." Being fertile gave him a sort of cushy role, but he took his role extremely serious. He could have always just been a Taiteilijat or a crafter, but he could feel the song in his heart.

They came to a higher, flat place that was somewhat dry. It was hard to find a dry place in the wetlands, honestly.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:40 am
[sze=11]She looked over at him curiously as he paused at first and went on to tell her the name of his role. A tansi-what? She had no idea what that meant and she looked at him quizzically. She was about to ask when he continued on and told her the common translation for it. An entertainer? That seemed like a good role, at least for him. From what she could tell she imagined he was good and what he did. He had the heart for it.

"That sounds like an honorable job for yourself." She said with a warm smile complimenting him. She wondered what she would do whenever she found herself a place to call home. She wasn't a fighting type, perhaps she'd become a sitter for cubs or something of that nature. "All that matters is that you find joy in what you do." That was her opinion on the matter, even if it might seem like a weak role to others, it certainly wasn't her opinion on that. If you liked it then who cares?  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:01 pm
Chozi beamed brightly at Hadeth, glad she didn't laugh or make fun of him. He really quite liked her a lot. She was nice. He didn't have many friends that could just wander into the pride's lands and not get attacked or taken as a slave, so this was wonderful, even if she didn't stay. "Thank you," he told her sincerely, settling near a patch of dry grass.

"Do you have any particular calling?" He asked, curious. He had many many others, and all their talents varied greatly! He was always curious about other's roles or interests. Even those with the same role often did things differently.
AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:03 am
Seaki

She nodded her head in regards towards his thanks and she took a seat nearby as he settled in some patchy grasses. She reclined into a relaxed position and she looked over at him as he asked if she had an specific calling. She thought about it for a moment. "Not that I can particularly think of." She said with a smile.

She really wasn't aware of any special calling that uniquely struck her as a specialty. She liked to do a variety of things so she wasn't exactly sure if she could pick just one thing. "How did this pride come to be?" She was curious about its history.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:23 pm
"Well," started Chozi. "The entire pride was founded by a pair of leopons, really. They were both abandoned to their fates and left to starve. It grew from there by word of mouth and an avian." He smiled at her. "It's how it goes a lot of the time, really. There are many abandoned cubs from random flings."

He sighed, and shook his head. It was a shame. He loved children, he hated that children were so needlessly abandoned.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:07 am
Seaki

She couldn't help but frown at his story. It was a sad thing when cubs were helplessly abandoned because they were mixed. It wasn't their fault to be born that way. The parents should at least care for them until they were of age. But it was one of the cruel things in life. "That's horrible, however, i'm glad they were able to over come that part of their lives and create this sanctuary." She said with a firm nod. She might not agree with some of their ethics, but after hearing the reason behind the prides creation she couldn't help but understand.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:39 am
Chozi gave her a bright smile. "It really is nice, once you get used to the culture. Many of the members are bitter about their pasts before they joined here," Chozi himself was bitter at first, but with the pride, his mind changed. He became a lot more accepting rather than bitter.

"Would you like to see more of the lands?" he asked, curious.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:53 pm
Seaki

"I'm sure it is and I wouldn't doubt that some of them are." She said warmly and thoughtfully as she walked with him. She glanced around the area and she looked over at him as he asked if she would like to see more of the lands. "I would like that very much." She said with a grin as she waited for him to lead the way.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Koti Kaikille Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas