Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Animaux is Saying Hello

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

feral heat

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:41 pm
Hi! My name is Animauxing or you can just call me Eli or Animaux. I prefer Animaux honestly but either is okay really.

Anyway, I've been roleplaying for five years or so. At least, that's how long I've been on Gaia anyway. I might look noobish most of the time but that's only because this isn't my original account and well, I just don't have gold to be throwing around. ;c

Like most, I have a very busy life. But no, it isn't because I have friends or anything, it's just that online school is a lot of work, believe it or not. And not only that, I've been going through some things and have yet to move to a home just for me and my mother and our cat. So I travel a bit here and there. If it wasn't for online school though, I'd have a stress free no life. ^-^ Because of these things, I really do love to roleplay but don't join many group ones cause I hate being left behind. I do mainly onexones and only group ones that get my attention. And pretty layouts, while they used to be something I loved, I don't do them as much. I use old graphics and try making my posts a bit classy but some times I might just give you a picture, name, and the text. But don't think I don't have any writing skills though! ;-; I'm a mirror whatever most of the time so I post the same length as you. Whether it be a paragraph or six, you'll get the same in return. But if you give me one sentence, I'll give you a paragraph, only because I can't write just one anymore ><

Anyway, it's nice to meet you guys and I hope you'll contact me to join in on the fun!

*you can post here c:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:16 pm
Hey there, and welcome to the guild! You don't have to worry about fancy designs or anything here; you'll see that most of these RPs have pretty spartan posts. xD I'm not a big fan of making'em either, but hey, at least they look pretty!

Feel free to browse around for something, or start your own RP! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Enjoy your stay. yum_puddi  

EmpyreanFlight

Dapper Dabbler

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Fickle Chance

Vermillion Shade

7,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:39 pm
Ah. Fellow new-blood. Pleasure to see you. I just got here, too, but I welcome you all the same.  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games