Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:56 pm
It's that time again~ Another thread! emotion_bigheart

I love to chatter and I have AIM as well as Skype. c: Just PM me for them!
If I take too long to respond to an RP, just let me know! Chances are I forgot. :c
Everyone in here are all looking for flings. Some may be open to mate plots if you're interested.
And now to set this up~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:04 pm
User Image

One of Zara's children from her first fling, Sun Jian has been on quite a ride. He has absolutely no development as far as personality goes. He's had fling offers (probably thanks to his rogue parents and small-ish litter), but nothing had ever been concrete with him. He has no RPs, no personality and little history aside from his family stuff. I'm hoping to find him a mate, but I'm at least looking for a fling for my boy. ; u ;

User Image

Ahh, Zara...

She's had one litter by another lion not long after she joined the firekin. She ended up growing to hate the male over time and has since cut all ties with him, but still cares for her children. This little lioness is small, roughly the size of an adolescent old-blooded Firekin lioness, maybe a little larger though. She's a little firecracker who has a dream of becoming a battlemaster within the Firekin to try and prove her worth in a pride while surrounded by giants. I'm thinking of doing a self-breeding with her and another of my Firekin, but I'm open to offers for her. She's already got 4 RPs and would just need one with the male.

User Image

Lelya here won't be going back home, but will instead be heading to the Bonelands with a cub she'll be finding on the way. I'm looking for a possible fling before she goes, but I'd personally love all of the cubs to go with her. <3 At least any girls. Of course, this can be talked about. She's the granddaughter of Durin, one of my favorite SoA, so she's really special to me.

User Image

Kubwa here is out in the rogue lands now after moving with the pride to their new home with his distraught mother and the rest of his siblings. One of his sisters went missing as a juvenile during the fire and since then his mother has been dreading her children's pilgrimages. His family has a very...interesting history. His older brother is only survivor of Niloticus and Thuraske's first litter after a brutal attack by a group of lions while the two were in the rogue lands under different names. Being the oldest from the second little, Kubwa has seen it as almost a job to look after his mother and siblings with his older brother. His pilgrimage is his first real taste of true freedom since joining the world and I want him to get in all sorts of trouble.

I'm possibly looking at possible slavery or at least servitude. He's used to caring for cubs since he was young, so he'd probably do nicely tending to other's litters or dens. I'm not sure if I want him to return home, but I do want to leave that open as an option for him regardless of any plots.

User Image

These two are half-sisters, and where one goes, the other follows. The blue cheetah has no name yet, but the orange leotah's name is Yatimah; meaning orphan as she was abandoned by her mother as a cub. They found eachother in adulthood and have been wandering the rogue lands together since. They have nothing going for eachother, but I really want them both to maybe join a pride together. Could be an I/T, established pride or even one that's not even planning on becoming official. I also hoping for flings for them both! Yes, Yatimah is fertile, and a seer. c:  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:12 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:55 pm
Annnd I updated this to be a fling thread instead of a plot thread.

I've still got a couple of firekin to add in though.
emotion_bigheart  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:36 pm
For the half sisters,
Mostly cheetah pride, with others in the mix in [ Kuroi'Nera ]. New changes were made and new ranks added. To see if your girls would fit in.

Along with fling or such: [ Plot thread ]

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff