Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:41 pm
User Image

The dark shadows of night had never scared the leopard. Rather Nia thrived on the thrill of the hunt in the darkest parts of night and enjoyed being able to become so easily one with the shadows the moonless sky provided her. Hunting was the one way she could really stretch her legs and to take a break from the bustle of their family. The thought made her golden eyes gleam. It was so nice to have such a hectic bunch to go back to every time. Even though so many of theirs came and went freely Nia was always expecting someone to just pop in back home. In a way the rogue even felt as if her own family ties had provided a colony of sorts. Of hybrids and leopards and lions…there were just so many of them. Her golden gaze gleamed happily at the thought before dimming just slightly.

It would be nice if she could have more though.

She had promised Abrafo once that having another litter with him was something that she had wanted as well, but the gods seemed to be ignoring her attempts. I have enough of my own. She repeated the phrase in her mind before smacking a paw out at the small pool of clear water. It would be alright. “I’ll just keep hoping and trying.” A small smirk lit up her maw. With as much as she loved and adored her mate there was no problem with that part. She still had little ones running about as well whenever her children brought in their cubs at random. A free spirited band of gypsies that was what she felt they were like. Though admittedly some had found prides to call home…the idea was still foreign to her, thankfully. But they seemed to enjoy their places and so she gave them her blessings for a good life there. Staring into the water where only the gleam of her eyes flickered back at her Nia laughed, “Now maybe I really am getting a bit old staring into the water like this when I should be tracking prey.”

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image

The dark of the night was a time of great relief for Abrafo. Most of the younger members of his family were safely tucked away with their parents, and the hunters were awake with the moon. His daughter Isith was more than likely off with her mate, spending precious time together while Safi lay curled with his son. It was these moments that he cherished most; it was easy to forget how precious his family was when there were cubs or pups crawling in his mane and nipping at his heels.

As he walked his steps were steadfast, but calmer, running his paws over the scuffles in the ground where he had been training with the young ones earlier. There wasn't much he could do for his family beyond teaching them to fight, but they seemed to enjoy it well enough. Abrafo came closer to the watering hole, closing in on his mate, though he knew she would find out sooner rather than later that he was near.

"I would say it's the laughing and talking to yourself that would count for senile." Abrafo slipped beside her and dipped his broad head for a drink before laying down, stretching his scarred paws into the water. "Why aren't you prowling the night, though? What's on your mind?"

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:46 pm
Ever vigilant Nia’s senses recognized the approach of another even while she was staring into the waters. She didn’t move as she immediately recognized the scent of her beloved mate. Instead the leopardess just laughed softly at his smart comment, “Oh Abra. I guess that would be true, wouldn’t it?” Turning her golden gaze towards him the female smiled sadly, “Just a few things.”

Rolling over she tucked herself in next to his side and allowed her own paws to linger in the cool waters as well, “I…” Not able to easily speak the worries on her mind she trailed off. Blinking her eyes slowly Nia took a breath before looking up towards the skies, “Perhaps I just wanted to take a break under the clear stars instead of going straight to prowling.” Nia purred lightly before wiggling against the lion playfully, “Can’t I take a break occasionally? You make it appear as if I don’t know how to relax.”

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:38 am
Sabra Knight

Abrafo stretched and pulled his paws in the water. A passive side of him enjoyed watching the ripples in the night's light, and the feel of cool water on his dark fur. There was repetition in it which was something he was sorely starting to believe was a blessing compared to a life of running and fighting.

He moved to brush his cheek against the top of her head, his thick mane brushing along her sleek fur. What was it that was troubling his beloved like this? Abrafo smiled softly, turning his own gaze skyward. "At our age breaks are probably good thing. Wouldn't want to pull anything. Otherwise I would have to tease you, and I know how much you'd hate that." He turned back down to n** playfully at her ear. "You don't relax nearly enough, my dear shadow. What's the point of having so many children and grand-children running around if you can't make them do all the errands for us? We should have built an army years ago."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:03 pm
Purring lightly in her throat Nia cuddled closer to Abrafo at his touch, “Mmmhmm. If you teased me I would have to risk doing worse to the both of us in an attempt to prove you wrong.” She grinned lightly as she booted her back legs playfully against him, “I don’t know how to relax when I’m attached to someone like you.” Her tail brushed playfully along his back, “We really could, couldn’t we?”

Her soft laughter filled the night air, “An army of every species imaginable at this rate…lions, leopards, cheetahs…all these hybrids of ours I swear.” Nia’s golden gaze gleamed, “But I guess since there are so many they wouldn’t notice if we spent some time lingering away tonight.” Quiet hesitation before she reached up to gently n** at his throat and then lick his cheek, “I wouldn’t mind having more for our army if you wanted to command them, sire.”

Teasingly she slipped away from him and laughed, “But now I feel like moving so I guess we can just run with the night winds~”

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:17 pm
Sabra Knight

Chuckling, Abrafo turned from the bright sky to their reflections in the water. "We would have seriously injured ourselves, you realize this, right? Leave that to the young bloods." Let the cubs run around and play their game. Abrafo didn't care much about that sort of thing anymore.

He bumped his hip against hers, bending down to n** on her ears. "We're not the type to stop til we're dead." Of course he was talking about their lack of relaxation and procreation as well. Fools in love were fools indeed. "Cheetahs? We've got wild dogs in our family, but we're sadly lacking on cheetahs." Perhaps in time that would change. Knowing his brood it wouldn't be long.

Abrafo frowned and cocked an eyebrow. "Which is it, lieutenant? An army to command or a run? You're so fickle." He rolled up onto his legs with a little groan. While he could still run and hunt with the best, standing up was a little more of a process now.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:28 am
Painted Moose

“Hey now!” Batting playfully at Abrafo Nia huffed, “I’m not that ancient yet~” She had plenty of energy to run the night still. She just preferred to take more naps now. At the thought the leopard yawned before looking away stubbornly. Keeping up with such an active family had forced her to stay in shape and forgo retiring a long time ago.

Nia only shook her head in amusement, “I guess not. We really are stubborn cubs at heart.” Blinking at his reply she smiled, “Oh? I’m surprised Cheetahs aren’t here yet then.” Her tail flicked in the air playfully, “I suppose they run too fast for ours to catch still.” Maybe though with the way Safi was…she laughed at the thought, “Give them a bit to learn how to run quicker. Eventually some will appear.”

“Hmm…” Nia flicked her tail in his face teasingly, “I suppose a little run would get my blood warm.” She winked towards him, “I’ll take it slowly so you can catch me easier, old lion.” With that the leopardess darted off into the shadows trailing spirals in the tall grasses.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:50 pm
Sabra Knight

"It's only a matter of time, love. Our family isn't so slow." They certainly weren't passive at all! Aggressively passionate, fertile and large. His was not a tame line, but he wouldn't have had it any other way. "Who knows? Maybe that boy of Safi's will find love in a cheetah. I've already seen the way he's snubbed lioness', so it's a possibility." Xabryel was an odd bird, that was for sure, but then, he did take after his grandfather.

He nipped at her tail and made to rise, sloshing the water around his paws as he did so. "You haven't been able to outrun me yet, Nia, what makes you think you can now?" Try as she might to get away from him she wouldn't be able to. She had chased after him since he was a cub, and even to this day the game of cat and mouse continued, with varying roles.

Abrafo took off after her, hot on her tail in the dark.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:02 pm
Painted Moose
One more post~

“Heh, true that.” Nia smiled at Abrafo lovingly as she thought of Xabryel as well. Her mate was probably right in assuming that one. Funny how once long ago she never thought she would get with the lion before her and now years later their blood ran wild throughout the rogue lands and even in prides. It never ceased to amaze her how new cubs would appear nearby every other moon at one point. Hopefully she could turn the tables and surprise their family with her own again.

Laughing the leopardess looked back over her shoulder, “Yet every time I always make you work for it~” She winked playfully, “So what would make me be so easy this time?” It was amazing how despite their time together she always felt like every chase was the first.

And like every time before Nia made certain to slip up on some grass and tumble down.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:10 pm
Sabra Knight

Easy? Loving Nia was anything, but. She was wild, impulsive and secretive. There were a lot of things he would never understand about her, and yet, that was the attraction. It was natural for him to be around her. She was the night and he was the executioner, standing ready to follow her into death itself.

Like every time before then he always made sure he was giving it his all and yet wasn't to chase her. He would stand over her, lean in to brush his cheek against hers, and n** at her ear. It was moments like these that he was glad they always chose to go far...far away from the children.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

[IC] Rogue Lands - Overflow Storage I [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces