Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Quest/Warrior Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your Dragon Quest/Warrior needs! 

Tags: JRPG, Slimes, Roto, Alefgard, Zenithia 

Reply Party Chat (Chatterbox)
Dragon Quest Symphonic Tracks

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Ryu11

Friendly Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:50 pm
-tries to make this ghost town a bit more lively-

So yeah.. awhile back I found out that there's actually some arrangements or symphonic tracks from the DQ games. And I dunno.. I just feel at ease, or have this nostalgic feeling when I hear something like Endless world, or especially My Road, my Journey. It may seem a little corny but it's like it's magical. And there's so much heart and soul to them.. sweatdrop Though there's still quite a bit of DQ games I haven't discovered just yet.(The Dragonquesting still continues. heh heh heh) So has anyone else that's still around here check them out before? Or get the same kind of feeling as I do?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:24 pm
Unfortunately, I do not have the funds to purchase a new copy, but I do have the complete soundtrack on my iPod, obtained through.. various ways.

I remember how well done this collection was, it stands today in my opinion as the best symphonic arrangements for the Dragon Quest series. Currently, I am trying to find the playlist I listened to on Youtube years back, as I cannot post links to downloading the soundtrack. It seems the user must have got sucked into the ether of Youtube.

Sorry for my absence by the way, I've taken to travelling all over recently, and only got back from the west coast a few days ago~.  

The Lolwut Pear
Captain

Mega Fatcat

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Party Chat (Chatterbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers