Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands [IC]
[JRP] I was shown the way (Daichi x Rashida)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:25 pm
User Image

Daichi had been staying among the pride for a while. He didn't know yet if he wanted to stay here or carry on along his way. Of course, there was nothing stopping him from leaving, but he was quite enjoying his time here. He had seen visions of this place, and had come to see if it was real. It took a long time for him to actually understand his visions, but he had figured it out. Of course, he still hadn't done well with lot of other visions, but he did try!

He wanted to be helpful to someone, and it seemed this place was going to be his test subject. Of course, the visions he had gotten of this place before he was here was useless. He took pride in his visions, even if they made him a little freaky. It seemed this place accepted freaky, though. He liked that. He could be himself all he wanted.

His visions came to him in dreams, though he never knew what was real and what wasn't. It was hard to tell sometimes. Though if they kept happening night and night of the same images, he figured those were the ones that were real. He was going to test that out some day. He was so caught up with thought he really hadn't been paying attention to anything around him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:36 pm
User Image

Rashida didn't care what this lion claimed to be, she kicked him in the side. "Get up, lazy" she said to him. She didn't care if he wasn't officially a pride member, if he was here he was gonna help. She was hard on Daichi, but that was because he was always around when she needed help, and he was fun to push around when she could.

"I need your help." She said finally. It was fun kicking him. She had every right to do so, he was taking up space, and eating their food. He was going to help her get some more. She didn't need many, and he was the first lion she found. He may not be a ranked snowman, but he was good as any. "You gonna stay here, you're gonna help" She added to make herself clear. She was the head snowman for a reason!

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:43 pm
"Ouch!" he said, though in honestly, it didn't hurt at all. It was more of a reaction than anything. He had been minding his own business inside and not wanting to be found, and she found him! She always did. He huffed and looked at her. If he hadn't known she was happily with Gunju, he'd have though she had a thing for him. Though, perhaps she was just mean? "fine, fine." He said without protest. There was no point in arguing with her. She always won.

He stood up slowly and looked at her. "What you need help with, Rashida?" he said glaring slightly at her. She was lucky he wasn't a violent lion, or rather... Perhaps he was lucky on that. He tried using that he was a seer against her, but even that didn't work. Everyone had to help out, even if he wasn't officially a pride member. He might as well be, at this rate.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:05 pm
She rolled her eyes at him, what a baby! No matter, she'd use him for what she needed then he could go on about her own little way. She sighed at him as if he was retarded. "I need help with some hunting, a small group will do." She said with a nod. "You're the first I found, I will gather more to help." She said looking at him with a nod. "I expect to see you there tonight, and if you're not, I will hunt you down and drag you with me."

It would slow down the process of getting food, but she was determined to make him help instead of listening to these stories he told of visions. Sure, they could be important, but all she heard was things that had already happened that he told that got him here. He had see the avalanche that happened many months before it happened, so maybe he would be useful if it were to happen again. Though from her idea of seers, their visions were sometimes wrong.

She hadn't known that her best friend was a seer. Though, she hadn't seen that lioness in a long time. Nor would she ever, perhaps. Things were quite iffy on that.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:29 pm
Vicious lioness, he decided. Always working poor Daichi when all he wanted to do was sit and be left alone. Suppose it wasn't a bad trade off, in the end. He'd get to stay, and not be chased out. He nodded and decided it was best not to flake out. Not like he was the type to do that, but she made it very tempting sometimes. "Yeah, yeah. I got it." He said with a lazy paw movement as if telling her to get lost.

The last thing he needed was someone nagging on his a** all day long. She's not even his mate! Ugh, lionesses... "I'll be there, don't worry about it." He wasn't a bad hunter, so it was probably a wise choice on her part anyways. He smiled at the idea of it. Yes, he was quite good at what he did. An ego boost straight to the head. He puffed his chest out and made himself look fierce. "I'll do my best to make sure we bring back something tasty."

He wasn't sure what they hunted out here, this would be his first hunt that he actually did, but hey.... There was a first for everything. Maybe this was his real test into the pride. Once he did this, he'd be accepted completely. The more and more he thought about it, the more and more he wanted to be in this place. He liked it, and even if he sometimes didn't get along with everyone, he was beginning to get attached to them.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:32 pm
"Good, or I will find you." She said with a bit of a glare at him. She wasn't joking, and she wanted to make sure he knew that. Though it was clear he did. Even if he was acting like it was nothing of a bit deal. She'd show him how it was done, and she'd make sure that knew new well not to mess with her. She flicked her tail and gave him a friendly grin finally.

Though, he then started acting like he was tough s**t. She raised a brow at him and looked at him like he was some type of retard. "What is wrong with you?" She asked him. She half wanted to laugh, but she also had to keep her rep of being the head snowman of the pride. She had to keep discipline, and order to the group. Okay, so that wasn't her job, but it was her job to make sure they did their jobs while they were hunting. To her, to do that she needed to show she was a dominate lioness.

She huffed at him and shook her head.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:35 pm
He was done with this conversation and really wanted to get back to being lazy until it was time for him to do his part in the pride. He shook his head and laughed and decided he wasn't going to actually say anything else. He stopped puffing up his chest and decided to just walk away.... It was the best thing to do before making more of a fool of himself.

"I will see you later, Rashida." He said before disappearing farther into the caves away from her. Any place was better right now, than in the same room as her. At least, that is what he figured. No one else saw what went down, that was what was important. He flicked his tail and sighed and went about doing stuff he was doing before she bugged him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:41 pm
She shook her head and went her own way as well. Strange lion, he was. She wondered if all lions with his sort of... ability were like that? If she remembered, she would ask someone else that question. It wasn't much of importance, but it would explain a lot, in her mind.

She didn't let it bother her, as it really wasn't any of her business, and with that she turned without looking at a second glance at the male lion and went her own way. One day, she wouldn't have to make anyone do anything, they'd do their jobs without her reminding them. It was fun to make people do things though, she loved the power of telling them how to do stuff.

[finished]  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas