Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]
[PRP] I think i've got it (Tamaki x Kouki)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:36 pm
Reeshie Hack

User ImageAs much as you would think a young male would like to fight, it seemed he was going to be more of a lover in the end. He had tried it once, the whole violence thing, it didn't sit well with him. He did find that dancing was quite his thing. There was a skilled art to it that he wanted to master and he hoped to be one of the best one day. Plus that meant girls would be watching. Not that any of them interested him now, but when he got older, it might come in handy.

His little rump wriggled to and fro as he swung himself to the right, his legs not moving as smoothly as he wanted. Then again he was young so it wasn't going to be perfect, at least not yet. Left paw here, right paw there, back leg right there and spin. Right when he thought he might have had it he tripped on his feet and went Ker plunk on the ground with a sour look on his face. "...I thought I almost had it." He said aloud to no one in particular.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:01 pm
User Image"Sorta." His brother's reply to the rhetorical statement was immediate, short, and to the point. Kouki watched Tamaki, his head tilted slightly as he rested it on his paws. Kou was the quiet one of the bunch, thoughtful and methodical. For all he acted, one might think he was a bit slow, but frankly it was just because he was good at choosing his battles.

And battles they were. He wasn't a fighter, either, though of all the siblings he had the most potential. While he intended to pick up what he could about fighting, he knew he didn't want to spend the whole of his life guarding the pride. He'd rather mingle, observe others. But most of all keep an eye out for his brothers and sister, perhaps especially his sister. And it seemed that, despite what their mother would have wished, they were all intending to be entertainers when they grew up.
So he would be an entertainer. Perhaps give the ladies a chance to flirt and flock around a warrior-type male, since they couldn't really bother the guards with that kind of behavior.

"Maybe something else would work better. No spinning, or maybe singing."

AstoriaFallen

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:18 pm
Reeshie Hack

He looked over at his brother and wondered what he might be doing wrong. He was sure he was doing it right, but perhaps it was too much for him right now. He blinked as some ideas where thrown out there and his face took on that thoughtful look one gets when they're trying to figure out something. He hadn't considered singing, he could do it, his voice was warm and deep, though not enough to be considered baritone. "You think so?" He figured he'd try the move first, since it was what he was working on, and left out the spin and did much better that time around. "I hadn't really put too much thought into signing." He had considered it, just wasn't at the top of his thought list.

Deciding he was done for the time being he padded over to his brother and came to a laying position next to him and stretched his legs far out in front of him and behind him and leaned on Kouki, though not enough that if he was to suddenly get up Tamaki would fall over. "I think it's getting better though. What do you think?" Might as well get an honest opinion now before setting his hopes and dreams on something he sucked at.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:25 am
Kou continued to watch Tamaki, nodding when he tried again. This time he didn't fall over and it didn't look bad. Then again, who was he to judge dancing?
He shrugged when his brother asked about singing. Tamaki wouldn't be bad, at least he didn't think so. Kou just wasn't sure what others would like. If Tamaki wanted to be an entertainer so badly when he grew up, it wasn't that he could do it or even if his family thought it looked good, it was what everyone else wanted to see. Frankly, Kou wasn't even sure he'd be up to snuff.

"Maybe," he replied with a bit of a shrug as Tamaki settled down next to him. It would be difficult to keep trying to look at his brother, considering the current angle, so he let his eyes slip closed, looking for all the world to be asleep. The silence that stretched for several moments helped to further this appearance until...

"You didn't fall over this time. Sounds like getting better to me." There was just a hint of a smile on his maw, amused over the question and his answer. If you didn't face-plant while doing something, that was definitely an improvement. It was why he didn't try dancing, he had no grace whatsoever.

AstoriaFallen

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:48 pm
Maybe wasn't very much of an answer but it would do for now and his ears perked as the silence waged on and suddenly a voice broke through and he side glanced at Kou and couldn't help but smile back. "Touché." He should have seen that one coming. It was just a matter of time and practice for him it seemed with this one. Who knew if he'd ever truly be any good. He could always find something else to do, as long as violence wasn't involved.

"Do you want to go do something?" It was kind of half thought, he really didn't know what they could do at this exact moment, but there was surely something interesting. He stood up, stretched and his tiny mouth parted as he yawned, teeth glistening in the light. He turned his gaze to Kou and prodded his shoulder lightly. "If not, I TOTALLY understand." He gave him a coy smile as he walked away a few steps.

Reeshie Hack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:06 pm
Kou tilted his head, one eyebrow raised. Did he want to do something? That... was always a tough question with him. The answer was yes, usually, but with it came its own little issue. While he would like to do something what that something actually was couldn't really be said. It was more that he just wanted to be active or inactive, not attempt to do both. And he rarely came up with something specific that he wanted to do. So unless someone suggested something, he was perfectly content to just sit and people-watch.
The pride was interesting that way. And one learned so much just by quietly watching.

But if Tamaki wanted to actually do something then Tamaki would have to be the one to come up with it, because he certainly wasn't.
So he shrugged a bit.
"Sure, if you're thinking something," he replied, making it clear that he was game for anything but wasn't going to be the one to come up with it.

AstoriaFallen
I'm sosorry it took so long. I've been so muse-less of late! gonk

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:27 pm
If he was thinking of something? He sighed and rolled over onto his side, his legs facing his brother and he pressed on him playfully just to tease him. "Want to go see if there is a race going on?" Those were always exciting to watch, at least he thought so. He rolled over the rest of the way and righted himself and shook the dust from his pelt.

He really wasn't sure what else they could honestly do at the time being. Unless they wanted to track down their siblings and see what they were up to, which was probably as exciting as what him and Kou were doing right now.

There were definitely different things going on in other places he was sure, but he really hadn't met too many of the pride mates yet so he really wasn't sure where the happening was happening. So hopefully his brother wanted to go watch one of the races, if they were having one today, which he figured they might be.

Reeshie Hack
Tis alright :3 Edit: How have you been? And I need one more post and I think you need two and then we can call this quits. XD

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games