[Event] A big choice (Part 2) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:02 pm
The sound of a nearby voice, caused Kalama to jump slightly. She hadn't expected someone to approach her since she was merely an outsider looking in. A smile soon overcame her as she nodded her head to the green and pink leopardess. "It seems like quite the argument." When the female spoke about the cubs, Kalama once again nodded her head. "I am unsure why they would threaten the lives of cubs." Although Kalama was not a fan of breeds other than leopards, she couldn't imagine ending the lives of cubs.

Her heart sank a little when she heard about the possibilities that were being tossed about. Light blue eyes rested on the leopard male with green hair for a moment. He looked oddly familiar, but she shrugged it off. There were many leopards with similar markings, she was sure. Soon, she turned her attention back to the female that sat next to her. At least she now had company.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:51 pm
cyhorse

She nodded her head in agreement. She was mighty curious to know what the outcome would end up being for the babies at hand. It wasn't their fault that everything was turning out like it did. "There are those who think hybrids as abominations." was her simply reply to the leopardess, even if what she had said was rhetorical. She gazed onwards towards the pard members and wondered when they might come to a conclusion about what was going to happen to them. She was anxious to find out and her tail twitched nervously as she listened quietly.

She looked over at the female once more and realized she hadn't introduced herself. "My name is Anju, forgive me for not introducing myself sooner." She said with a small bow of her head. She felt almost rude now for not having had started out with that sooner.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:47 am
Safaia

R4gn0r0k IV

I Lady Kiya I

cyhorse

AstoriaFallen

The brown leopardess closed her eyes, letting out a sigh, frowning. So far, most WERE in favor of the cubs staying. She looked over, listening to Thona, contemplating. Letting him take the cubs, and any future hybrid cubs as logic told her, would help foster good connections between his pride and the colony... As it was, it already appeared that his blood had become part of the Usafi, at least. She let out another breath of air. "So then... We've all discussed the matter... I want a good, solid call on what to do!" She motioned around. "New faces I see in the collective gathering here, you may voice your opinions, too!"

Haveta, ears back, scowled. "You know MY opinion! Get rid of the little wretches!" If she could get past the royal louts, she'd go kill the furballs herself. But if she did that, she'd be out of a home. She'd have nothing, and have to go join a group with non-leopards. She shuddered at the thought, nauseated at the prospect. Instead, she settled back, glowering up at the Chieftess. She missed when Lakshmana was in power. HE knew what to do with little abominations! He'd have purged the colony of them as soon as it was figured out what they were!

OOC: Please bold your leopards' votes so they're easily found! After all votes are cast, I'll make a last post and call this an overdue done!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:21 pm
Thona didn't hesitate, he cleared his voice and grinned. "I say hand them to me." Of course, he had no idea what he was going to do with the little brats when he got them, but the more in his pride, the better. Plus, they were young enough that he'd be able to manipulate them into whatever direction he wished to make their path. He flicked is tail and looked around. Perhaps they'd agree with him, but it was seeming that was not going to happen, He had to try at least, right?

Lulua'line's ears fell to her skull and looked around at everyone almost pleading. "I say we keep them and raise them, then decided if they stay in the pride then." She knew it wasn't the way of the pride, but they are babies. What if it was THEM and THEIR kids? She frowned and was slightly disappointed with the members around her, At least for the most part.Her tail flicked.

Ayunken-vanzan shook his head in disagreement with his mother. Rules were rules, and he intended to follow them, of course, maybe not completely. Since killing them was out of the question, the only thing he could do was state that they must go, and they must go now. He didn't care where, just as long as they left. "Kick them out, give them to that leopard, just throw them out like our pride was suppose to do. They are not pure, they shouldn't be here."  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:45 pm
Jayani was feeling a bit more emboldened now that she knew that she wasn't the only one who felt that they should raise them as leopards. They wouldn't know otherwise, right?

"We should raise them," she said firmly, though doing her best to make sure that she was heard. Though she definitely felt like a part of the colony, sometimes she was still nervous.

---

Akushi shrugged. "I feel too new to vote," he said. "I think I'll bow out of this vote, but I will support whatever is decided." He figured some may not appreciate his bowing out of voting, but being so new meant that he didn't have the same firm grasp of the culture, and why should he get such a say when he was so new himself? It would work out, one way or another....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:23 pm
She heard them ask for those new faces to speak as well. Surely they didn't mean those of them that were not part of the pard. She herself was pregnant with hybrids, though she wasn't showing yet. She could feel hear heart sink as she heard the voices of some saying to get rid of them or even kill them. Who were they to judge the lives of those that had no say in who their parents were. She listened as someone spoke up saying that they would take them. She'd be more than willing to take them with her to the pride that her and her companions were starting to build together. "Though I am not from here, if you wish to remove them from your pack I will be more than willing to take them to my pride and raise them there." Her voice was strong and steady and it was almost unlike her since she was usually shy. But this was a matter near and dear to her heart.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:30 pm
Safaia

R4gn0r0k IV

I Lady Kiya I

cyhorse

AstoriaFallen

OOC: OOC fail xD;

The striped leopardess let out a sigh, listening to the votes. Finally, she looked over at the pink, mask-marked leopardess. "You win, Haveta." She then turned back to the gathered leopards. "The votes have been cast - When they come of age, they will go with Thona, to his pride." She stepped down toward the green-haired leopard. "I suppose on the plus side, this means that the Usafi will have more of a connection with your pride."

Haveta smiled rather smugly, heading over to the trees. "Such creatures should never be in our pride - This is a place for leopards only, not half-breeds." She'd die before she let any half-breeds remain in the Usafi's lands. Her cubs would only be pure, full-blood leopards. It was just a matter of finding the right father for them...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:57 am
Anju was pleased that the cubs would be given to a different pride once they were of age. She wasn't sure what she might have done had they decided to kill them. She definitely would have stepped in, but who knows how that would have gone. Since she was just passing through she decided that since this meeting had concluded, her time in the area had as well. With that she turned and headed off into the dense underbrush towards unknown territory.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Andranis generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:51 pm
Haha, this ended so long ago on a cliffhanger... Unfortunately it feels far too late to resolve it, but I can't leave these cubs hanging forever! Without further ado, a roll! (Cy has not been active in SoA in a long while, apparently?)

1. Alpaca Chobi
2. Safaia
3. Fairy Snails
4. | Lady Kiya |
5. AstoriaFallen  
Andranis generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:53 pm
Andranis
Haha, this ended so long ago on a cliffhanger... Unfortunately it feels far too late to resolve it, but I can't leave these cubs hanging forever! Without further ado, a roll! (Cy has not been active in SoA in a long while, apparently?)

1. Alpaca Chobi
2. Safaia
Fairy Snails
3. | Lady Kiya |
4. AstoriaFallen

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:54 pm
Fairy Snails
You get first choice of the Leotah cubs

Safaia
And you get second!

And that's those cubs finally homed xD Remember, they're not fertile, and they were colored by Blu Chalk... So their adult images should be in Blu's growings thread in this guild!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:14 pm
Andranis

And that's those cubs finally homed xD Remember, they're not fertile, and they were colored by Blu Chalk... So their adult images should be in Blu's growings thread in this guild!

xD What a fun surprise! I'll take the female cub <3  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

[IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out