Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:18 pm
Hey guys!

Every morning I wake up to see my three Raziels and Kain all in various poses on my dressing table, and I think to myself, "Wouldn't it be cool if there were more LoK action figures made?"

I mean, they've got one of Dumah (Dumah, for heaven's sake?!) who appears in the games much less than other characters like Janos and Vorador. Personally, I'd like to see one made of young Kain. Maybe he could come with a variety of outfits and clothing, so you could change his look every now and then like they do in the games! emotion_awesome

So, which LoK character(s) would you like to see made into an action figure, if any?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:17 am
Janos. With moveable wings. Maybe you can have an add-on possessed skin from when the Hylden got to him.  

Lieutenant Turel

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:54 pm
Bluetabbycat
Hey guys!

Every morning I wake up to see my three Raziels and Kain all in various poses on my dressing table, and I think to myself, "Wouldn't it be cool if there were more LoK action figures made?"

I mean, they've got one of Dumah (Dumah, for heaven's sake?!) who appears in the games much less than other characters like Janos and Vorador. Personally, I'd like to see one made of young Kain. Maybe he could come with a variety of outfits and clothing, so you could change his look every now and then like they do in the games! emotion_awesome

So, which LoK character(s) would you like to see made into an action figure, if any?

Honestly? Rahab, mostly because I think that his mutant vampire-merman design is cool. It vaguely reminds me of the sirens in Pirates of the Carribean 4 and how they lured the fishermen to their deaths and pretty much just ate them under the water. But Rahabim design is so much cooler.  
The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games