[JRP] Snowy footprints

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:04 pm
Lehlwa’Kapoko was use to this cold. Who couldn’t be? Actually not many lions were adjusted to such a harsh climate. The wind blew quickly, holding an icy tinge to it. Her own sister wasn’t able to be a part of the coldness, which is probably why the two parted way. Lehlwa enjoyed the feel of her paws sinking in the snow compared to the roughness of the drying grasses. It suited her much better.

Another gust of wind blew, almost knocking the lioness off her feet. “Whoa,” she gasped, clenching her eyes shut as she braced herself for the snowy winds to die down. She had definitely been in the Southlands too long.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:45 pm
User Image

The winds felt mellow in the eyes of the Queen. Her fur had grown thick and had acquired some fur upon her front legs to help keep her a bit more warm. She took in a deep breath of the cold crisp air and looked about that soon her eyes fell upon a gray and white lioness. It was almost hard to see, but Miri had tugged on Natintrapa's ear and pointed in the direction.

Sometimes she didn't give enough credit to her bouncing little friend. She had been more help to her than anyone ever had that wasn't part of her family. Though She saw Miri as part of her family. With that, the other looked as if she could use some help. Natintrapa wasn't normally the one that did the welcoming of new arrivals, but since she was out here and no one else was, it couldn't hurt.

"Hello, there." She said as she got closer.

Miri didn't want Natintrapa to go closer to the other, but she had pointed out to her that there was someone else there. Words never left her mouth, but she nudged and pointed. She had found her place on the lioness's shoulder that made a good spot for look out. Of course, she'd have preferred the head, but Natintrapa really enjoyed looking good. Her excuse was it wasn't queen-like to have a hare upon her head.

Miri didn't argue. It wasn't her place to after all. As they got closer, she frowned at the inevitable meeting of the other. Miri was afraid of strangers, but that wasn't uncommon with some hares. They were the type that lions normally ate, after all. It was a strange bond they had with lions of this pride, and she was still slightly skeptical about it.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:58 pm
I Lady Kiya I

Once the wind died down, Lehlwa’Kapoko heard the voice. Her head peeked up, eyes focusing on the dark figure before her. She thought she was accustomed to the cold, but this female seemed to not be fazed by the harshness of the wind that was blowing. A smile couldn’t help but creep on her maw. Her sister would never make it through this weather. To know others liked it just like she had was grand!

“Hello,” Lehlwa’s voice was soft, almost quiet against the cool wind. “You appear much more adept for this winter then most of the other lions I encounter in the southalnds.” Lehlwa didn’t realize how close to a pride’s border s
he was.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:45 am
Natintrapa nodded to the other with a smile. "I live here." She said with a pleasant voice as she reached close enough to the other and stopped "I'm Queen Natintrapa." She said as she gave a little bow to the lioness in front of her. She had to act professional, after all. "These are the Schnee la Neige'milima lands" She said as she looked about with a smile. She was trying to be welcoming but wasn't sure how well she was doing. This wasn't something she did every day, after all. She looked to her feet, and then to the lioness.

"You look as if you need out of the cold." She said with a concerned look upon her face. The lioness looked as if she could handle the cold, but maybe not as much as Natintrapa or the rest of the pride. It did take some getting use to, and she was worried the other might freeze

Miri popped her head about to get a better look at the lioness before them. Perhaps she wasn't as bad as Miri was portraying,but then again maybe she was. Sneaky things, lions. She gave a good smile but didn't say anything at all. She knew if she did, Natintrapa would know that she was very uncomfortable with this situation.

KasaiLoki

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas