Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:21 am
I fail at RP but if you're patient take a look.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:25 am
The Victims err...Contestants.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ahmesske(Pride Lands) --- Elowehi'gili Adohi(Ela) --- Kiangazi(Rogue) --- Firaga(Mwezi'Johari) --- FasahiTupu(Rogue)

Ahmesseke was born in the Dawnwaler lands and when they disbanded her went to the Pride lands with his father. He is a fairly blank slate. He is staying in the PL.

Elowehi is a stick in the mud, loves routine, not spontaneous at all kind of guy.

Kiangazi is a blank slate Rogue, who I've thought about sending to the Storm Born, but idk.

Firaga, if you were involved in the recent M'J plot, you know who he is. More likely to fling than to actually take a mate.

Fasahi is a goofball with a heart of gold. Warm and loving, he doesn't know a stranger.

User ImageUser Image
Elena Ligasii(Ela) --- Mimi(Bahari)

Elena is a happy, hyper little girl who is prone to fangirling over anyone she idolizes. She tries to be helpful, but usually just ends up being trouble.

Mimi is a blank slate.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:36 pm
you tempted me so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @w@  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:14 pm
Muahahahaha  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:23 pm
>w> im interested in Ahmesseke .... but idk if the girl i have avaliable is related in anyway to him xDDD and i also havent sent her to the pridelands yet

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:00 pm
Oooh, she is lovely <3 Ahm is related to the D'W's royal line, which I don't think was really TOO big. Hmn..  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:47 pm
F a y t h - x
Oooh, she is lovely <3 Ahm is related to the D'W's royal line, which I don't think was really TOO big. Hmn..
xD ok then i doubt they are related at all then. she is part of one of Buffy's lines that is pretty big c:  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games