Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:30 pm
User Image It had been a few weeks since Koin had been left by his Master in the wilds. He never thought he'd feel this way, but he wished he could have stayed. He knew his place there. He had structure and guidance in his every day tasks. He was never at a loss of what to do because he always had instructions.

He had to admit he was scared. He had never felt this way before he was captured! Koin sighed, wandering on. It had been a tough journey so far. He recognized some of the areas, he thought, but it could be wishful thinking.

He didn't feel safe out wandering anymore. Not really. Not without a guide, a lion to watch over him as he went about doing what he liked. He stopped to look over his shoulder before continuing on his path.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:12 pm
User Image

Time had passed slowly for the immortal as he traveled across the mortal realm. This was not the Haven that he knew so well, that which he would navigate with the way of a wing; no, this place was far worse. It was ever shifting, and constantly changing to suit the needs of the hapless skeletons that lived here.

Giving a great flap to his wings, the God moved across the open space of the air around him. At this height he could neither see nor hear the ground below him, which was all blissful to the solitary male. He wanted nothing to do with the pitiful beings beneath him now, finding them all too tragic in their short lives to care for.

And yet, he couldn't interact with them. If he spoke with one on one day, when would he be able to find them the next? Place a curse on them, or use his powers? That would be a grievous misuse. No, instead he lowered himself closer to the Earth and hearing no rustling from trees, just that of taller grass he began to circle into a land.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:32 pm
It took Koin a while before he made it far. He wasn't the youngest dog anymore, but he could feel the need to travel deep within his bones. It never really left, but things change all the time. His fear was new and deep-seated. It took him much longer than if he didn't think he'd be attacked at any second. That was possible, he knew it could happen again when he least expected it. His body was littered with scars and he had splinters in his bones from being pushed around so often.

He stopped to glance around again, taking in his surroundings.

And that figure had not been there before. Not that he remembered. How could he miss that shape? It wasn't like the figure was small! He froze, watching the figure move along the open space.

He tilted his head at the strange behavior, or at least he had never seen someone do that before. He gave a hesitant step forward, praying to the winds that he would not be attacked.

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:09 pm
Stretching his great wings into the air, Kifunguo gave a few test flaps while his paws tentatively touched down onto he ground. Landing without being able to see was one of the oddest feelings, but it pleased him to no end when he got it right, since he rarely had graceful landings anymore. As it stood he was swift and decisive; a large, dark blot on the Savannah.

It was then that he heard them. The sounds of beaten, splintered bones moving around in the body of an irregular host. Eyeless sockets turned towards the direction of the wilddog he knew to be close, even as he rose his head to assess the situation.

Without speaking, the God closed the space between the two of them, wings raised at his sides. While not fully flared, their position was one of defense, should this creature decided to attack.

Seaki

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:05 pm
Painted Moose

Koin, to say the least, was startled. Of course, he hadn't seen anything like this lion before. Bones were jutting out of his back and he couldn't see the male's eyes. He gave a shaky intake of breath. He had seen gods before of course, not so much that he really saw them as they were, but he had known them to exist. This one, though, looked ready to strike - even with his lack of eyes.

He exhaled deeply. What does a dog do in this situation. "Good Morning," he told the lion - god? That's all he could really think of in the situation at all - good morning. How silly, but he supposed it fit. He hoped it might diffuse the situation quickly, without any harm to his being.

He did wonder how the lion-god saw him, though... Or did he see at all. That would be rude to ask though, so he held his tongue and kept to the greeting he put forth. Either the god would take it, or Koin could flee.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:27 pm
Seaki

Ah, he could smell the scent of worried canine in the wind, and it brought him no joy. Where once he would have found the scent intoxicating now there was only an empty void that couldn't be filled no matter what he did. "Is it?" Kifunguo had no concept of morning or evening, much less whether or not the status of said morning.

"Tell me, dog, where have I landed? Am I in a prides territory, or perhaps your packs grounds?" He didn't wish to offend anyone, or start a war with unacknowledged mortals.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:28 am
Koin flinched a little, of course his statement was silly, but the god didn't appear angry so he settled, though still wary. "Not in either, I'm afraid. Though we're close to the south-east mountain range. It's just that way," he turned his head to them, raising a paw to point.

"Oh, um. To your left, I guess. There are a few Wild Dog packs in this area, though, and perhaps a lion pride." the wild dog told him.

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:39 am
Seaki

"So I am in free territory." The thought gave the God pause. If he were to stay in this area then he would surely be able to settle freely for however long he pleased. However, that would not necessarily mean he would not be attacked. No, there would be more safety in a disguised form among the mortals if he was to play in their realm.

"I can sense your bones, just not the mountains you speak of." He would know the terrain, however, should this dog choose to lead him. Kifunguo pondered. "Lead me to one of them and it shall be well worth your while, you need only name your price."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:41 am
Seaki
Koin pondered over the words for a moment, looking up at the god. Why him though, he wondered. "Alright," Koin agreeded. He rocked on his toes for a moment. "This way then." He shrugged though for the proce. What price? "Well, I am quite alone," he mentioned. "I could use some company every once in a while."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:35 pm
Company he could easily provide. Kifunguo nodded his great head and began the walk behind Koin, taking in the wild dogs strides as they went. It was different, having someone to lead him through uncharted territory, but he couldn't say that it wasn't unwelcome. "Lead on, then, and I shall do for you what I can."

He could only hope this same kindness did not later come back to bite him.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces