Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Krys' Plot Thread / Plot Reminder (+Gods)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:08 am
kay this is part organizer for me and... stuff. There will be a few SoA listed here that are available for plot things but I'm going to try and avoid putting too much up! feel free to contact me via here, pm, or aim (elkrysin) c:

plotters
mosi x ezeoha (tahja)
lela x auri'etalpalli (tahja)
shakizah x idowu (tahja)
nala x shikisha (tahja)
samehe x humusi (leth)
siha x eupe'dokoka (leth)
jiwe x atilla+ (leth)
niyati x chandran (leth)
na'an x rakesh (ded)
badb x domeykite (shinos) 1

misc rp
Jupe 1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:18 am
lions yo

User Image
Smriti is pretty much a blank slate, and available for pretty much anything. Prides/plots/flings/whatevveerrruuu.

User Image
J'B is a bit of a tomboy, playful and outgoing. I would love to have a nice plot for her, and would prefer mate offers over flings, though I'm not opposed to flings either. biggrin Juicy, plotty things please!

User Image
Jupe is a newly joined member of the Stormborn! Jupe is a fiesty lioness, small but smart, and a little rough around the edges. She is looking for development rp and I am totally considering mate/fling plots? <3 Just anything for her would be lovely.

User Image
Susi'mimiteh (Teh) has just gotten back to her home pride. She's a fairly good-natured lioness and has a bit of a wandering spirit. Needs general rp, catching up with le pride? ouo
rp list:
1 2 3 4
5 6 7

User Image
She had some stuff planned, but I think it's safe to say it's been dropped. I've been considering sending her back to the Pridelands, where her mother is from. Calypso is a bit of a grump, and rather materialistic. She's not a bad lioness, she just isn't nice. Friends are few, and any relationship would see some turmoil with her. : D Which is probably exactly why I want some for her lol.

User Image
Saha is a bit socially inept. He's a good guy, but his communication skills are lacking, and he's rather shy. I'm hoping to send him back on his way to the Pridelands, since he has a considerable amount of family there. Someone to encourage him on his way and family rp would be greatly loved!

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:23 am
gods man

all my gods are pretty much blank slates, and thus open to anything. Mates/flings/whatever. ouo!! Just hit me up.

User Image

User Image
Mkhai's fairly anti-mortals, considering them to be weak and beneath him. He spends most of his time in solitude, training and honing his skills. I'd love for him to meet some mortals that can actually attract his attention.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:45 pm
put a stormborn up in tharr rp with me please ty  

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:39 am
> >
For Rakeh:
Lari can be a pretty thing to look at. She's a flirt, but she's also going through some really rough times right now. She'd enjoy the company of a fellow flirt, but if things got too flirty, she'd probably shut him down quick enough, and turn cold to him. She may end up trying to dismiss him as just a distraction, before he dismisses her as 'just a pretty thing'. Maybe mess with his ego a bit?

For Jupe:
Liran hasnt joined the vikings yet, but he is planning to with his brother and his brother's mate. He is a...unlikely viking. While he can fight, he much prefers to sing. He'd likely try to woo her with song, and sonnets. This doesn't have to lead to a mate or a fling, I just enjoy the idea of him attempting to woo a lioness who could most likely beat him up XD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:14 pm
Velveteen Angel
> >
For Rakeh:
Lari can be a pretty thing to look at. She's a flirt, but she's also going through some really rough times right now. She'd enjoy the company of a fellow flirt, but if things got too flirty, she'd probably shut him down quick enough, and turn cold to him. She may end up trying to dismiss him as just a distraction, before he dismisses her as 'just a pretty thing'. Maybe mess with his ego a bit?

For Jupe:
Liran hasnt joined the vikings yet, but he is planning to with his brother and his brother's mate. He is a...unlikely viking. While he can fight, he much prefers to sing. He'd likely try to woo her with song, and sonnets. This doesn't have to lead to a mate or a fling, I just enjoy the idea of him attempting to woo a lioness who could most likely beat him up XD

<
I would love to have a funtimes flirting rp. Rakesh is just honing his skills at the moment, and mostly relying on his dastardly good looks. He may try to push things too far if she seems to be receptive towards him, which could be hilarious in itself. c:!!

omg I love Liran. Jupe will probably be rather annoyed by him, but at least he won't be getting beat up? I just love the mental image of him trying to impress her with his beautiful songs and her going "ugh, wtf man, wtf"

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:49 pm
Krysin

Yay! 8D
Did you want to do the Rakesh RP while I try and get Liran a challenge RP to join? (I don't have good luck with my challenge RPs apparently)

I can start if you need me to C:  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:06 pm
Velveteen Angel

I can start a Rakesh RP, probably will be tomorrow night though, I have a full day of work to attend to ): but I will get one up asap I PROMISES ~  

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:20 pm
Velveteen Angel

whoo I did it! rp  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:16 pm
ouo going to bump this up while I work on filling in s'more/changing things around ~  

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:00 pm
@Jupe: Mahewa thinks she's pretty. Lovely. Stunning. And that he'd much rather try to woo her to his den with a wild fight or some pelts than manners. He's on the older side of middle-aged, but still very strong and spry, and he is a vicious tail-chaser. >> So much tail. He's really eager to go out in a blaze of glory and hopefully leave a few legions of SB babies behind some day down the line.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:31 pm
ShinosBee

ahaha I would love to see him try! I don't think she'd be terribly impressed by his maneuvers. >;D but that's half the fun ~  

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces