[PRP] Into The Night (Pan'eira & Koin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:46 am
User Image

Dusk was falling in the Savannah landscape and the lazy princess who had spent the entire hot day napping under the almost horizontal tree was only just stirring. Though her fur was light, she really did hate the heat, and so she usually slept during the day and wandered at night. It was more unsafe, but no one would hurt her, surely. She was far too adorable.

Stretching her muscles in a smooth gesture, she rose to her paws. She danced on the spot for a moment, continuing to stretch, before tossing her head high and starting to walk into the falling darkness.

She had no idea where she was going, but that was how she liked it. No places to be, no responsibility, and most importantly, no pups! She couldn't imagine being a mother, not to mention what pups would do to her figure.

She began to hum to herself as she walked, only a few minutes into her journey and already sick of the silence.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:07 pm
Velveteen Angel

User Image

Koin had just gotten up, the darkening sky rousing him from his nap. He still wasn't used to sleeping at night, which was just as well, he supposed. It didn't really matter when he was awake, really. All the was doing was walking, and he could do that whenever he felt like it really, now that he was free. He took a few steps and stretched before continuing on the path the wind was pushing him. It seemed fairly calm on this night, however, and so he moved along the unmarked path with the ease of it.

It was a nice, calm night, and one to enjoy, if he did say so himself. He gave a yawn, shaking the sleep from his bones and then perking up immediately. Perhaps he would run into someone interesting today. Hopefully not slavery-interesting, but pleasantly so. The wind would guide him to it, whatever it was...

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:40 pm
Seaki

Her pale fur stood out in the darkness, but that just meant more people would be attracted to come and talk to her, surely? She bounced on her paws a bit as she walked, flicking her tail behind her cheerfully.

A flash of white in the darkness caught her eye though, and she turned her gaze towards the form. It took a moment for her eyes to adjust to actually 'see' though, and when they did, she gave a little yip of excitement.

A wild dog! A male by the look of the shape, but she couldn't be sure until she padded closer. Male or female, it was one of her own! How exciting!

"Hello!" She called out, rather loudly but she was still a fair distance away from the shape, so she had to be sure that they would hear her. She did love meeting new people.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:01 pm
Velveteen Angel
Koin almost did not hear the voice calling out to him. In fact, he was quite shocked when he saw the shape in the distance moving towards him rather than in just a random direction.

In turn, he headed toward the figure, curious. Perhaps this was a meeting that the wind has decided on? "Hello!" He called back, closing in on the figure. He didn't expect a soft-looking female - especially not one of his own species wandering this late at night.

And, if he was honest with himself, she was quite stunning to look at. "What brings you about this time of night?" he asked as he got close enough to not shout at the poor girl. He gave her a small smile, hoping to appear friendly. He probably didn't look the best, after all. Slavery, while kinder than others, was still slavery.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:45 am
Seaki
(I know she seems like it, but I swear she's not a prostitute.)

Pan'eira smiled at him, fluttering her eyes slightly in an attempt to flirt. "Well hello handsome. You are much more attractive close up than your silhouette gave you credit for!" Eira was not subtle. She didn't have time to be subtle, she wanted what she wanted and what she wanted she usually got.

"Oh, I'm just lonely," she admitted flippantly, "I was just out for an evening stroll to see if I could find some company to keep tonight." She smiled at him.

"And then I was lucky enough to stumble into you!"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:23 pm
Velveteen Angel
(omg Velvie xD )

Koin gave a soft laugh, suddenly somewhat self-conscious. He knew his scars were visible and ugly to look at, yet she called him handsome. It didn't sound like an insult, and he hoped she didn't assume he got them in battle, for they weren't signs of strength, but of weakness.

"Perhaps I can ease your loneliness, then?" He asked. He wasn't one to turn down a lady in need of company, after all, but she wouldn't call her lucky for stumbling across him.

In fact, he was quite the lucky one, having such an attractive companion to interact with.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:07 am
Seaki

Pan'eira was vain, but she was not so vain as to judge a person on their scars. Everyone had scars, some were just more visible than others. There were scars upon her too, but not on her body, they were scars on her mind, things that had changed her and could never go back. She was in love with the present - she couldn't stand to look to the future. She had been let down too many times before.

"Gosh I hope so!" she giggled at him, with a broad smile. "My name is Pan'eira, might I inquire your name? "

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:34 pm
Velveteen Angel

"Oh," Koin had said, realizing he had not given his name at the start of the conversation. He ducked his head a bit flustered that he forgot but he smiled at the pretty wild dog anyhow. "My name is Koin," he told her. He didn't remember how he got the name anymore. He didn't think his parents had named him, but he remembered waking up with no memories and only a name on his tongue that he had figured was his.

But that was a long time ago. A whisper of a whisper of a memory. Koin was getting on in years tho, but that didn't mean he couldn't flirt with the fairer oft he species, really.

"Beutiful name, for such a beautiful lady," he gave her a bit of a charming smile, though he wasn't quite sure if he pulled it off.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:59 pm
Seaki

Pan'eira fluttered her lashes at the male. "Well it is a pleasure to meet you, Koin! What a lovely name you have!" She felt her own confidence rising as he complimented her name as well. "Why thank you! It means something to do with sugar, I believe but I can't seem to remember now." Her family was long gone, her parents were old when they had her and she had been the only pup in the litter, so she had no one to ask about her origins anymore. Sometimes she made them up. Sometimes she was a princess, other times the daughter of a warrior. It was fun. She could be whoever she wanted to be.

But right now, she was being as honest as she could be. "So what are you doing in this area? Visiting a sweetheart?" She asked flirtatiously.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:45 pm
"Oh, no, I'm just... travelling through," Koin had nowhere to go though. The wind did not guide him as it used to. He fathered it was because he spent so much time ignoring the breezes and harsh winds that had tried to push him from the lands he had once resided in.

Though, he followed her now, and that was what mattered. The wind had lead him here, after all! "But then I found you, so my reason for being in this area has become clear at last," Koin gave a small chuckle. He wasn't quite as good at being flirtatious as he used to be, but that didn't mean he couldn't try honestly.

Perhaps, after all, she was the reason he was in this area. He had almost no doubts about it.

Velveteen Angel

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:40 am
Seaki
We can wind this up whenever! c: <3

Pan'eira found his manner a little less overt than she would have wanted from a companion, he didn't seem that flirty, but that was ok. He still seemed friendly and interested in her, just not as super-flirty as some of her former companions had been. Pan'eira was a dramatic female, she loved the drama of one-night stands, the tragedy that came from never seeing them again. She smiled at him.

"Little ol' me?" She said coyly. "Well I suppose we best make your efforts in coming to see me worth both our time!" She giggled playfully and swished her tail behind her. "What do you say we get t'know each other a bit better?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:03 pm
Velveteen Angel
Fin here?

It was then that Koin felt quite pleased with himself. It wasn't every day a pretty lady responded to him in quite the way she had. It was definitely worth his time, and he was pleased to show her how worth his time it would be.

"I'd like that," Koin responded quite happily. Normally he didn't do things like this, simply wandering after the pride he belonged to had disbanded. It had been a while, he thought, since he would ever do something like this again.

But hey, tonight he had company, and the night was still young. There was no need to think of things like now. All the pair needed to do was enjoy one another.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas