Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:35 pm
User Image

All right guys, a bit of a spotlight on Cetus here. He's a water-loving lion who is a huge sweetheart. He loves to swim and fish and spend time with his family. He has six other brothers and sisters, and now that he's older, is starting to think about having a family of his own. Not this instant, of course - he's got too much swimming to do! But I'd like to get a jump on finding at least a fling, if not a mate for this guy. He'd be looking for just about any type of gal, as long as she's not overly rude or mean. Cetus is very chill and wouldn't mind the lady 'wearing the pants' so to speak, and would love it even more if she enjoyed the water as much as him.

If it's a mate you're offering, he's willing to move to the Kizi if that's what his lady would like him to do, but he'd love it if she moved to the Bahari as well. If she's already in the Bahari, that's great! I'm not positive on his family tree, but I'm pretty sure mom and dad both migrated to the Bahari after their pride dissolved, so he has a pretty good chance of having no connections to anyone in either pride. Dad's a first gen, and I'll link mom's cert to see if her parents ring any bells.

Please use the form below, and don't be offended if I don't think they'll be a good match. I will be a little picky about looks, but nothing too major.

[b]SoA Name:[/b]
[b]Pride:[/b]
[b]Fling or Mate?:[/b]
[b]If mate and Kizi, willing to relocate?:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:17 am
Bump >w>  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:57 am
Would he mind an older lioness -shot-
She has adult kids already, about 8 already and she has just bern chillin. Dont know if youd be interested though.
Her name is israfel, shes in my singles plot thread. Im on my phone so i cant link ya, shes in the bahari  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:54 am
I think he'd be better matched with a younger lady ;w; sorry!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:14 pm
Just figured I'd pop in to say that Starga'e's parents are both first gen since I think you were wanting to make sure of that, but she's one of twelve kids between Jarkevaa (owned by Mia Sharra) and Kujali (owned by myself). :>
Kujali also has a daughter from a previous mate who has had kids. As far as I know though, Starga'e is the only other one that has had kids, so you should be good as far as family lines are concerned. ' u '

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:29 pm
Excellent! I figured they didn't have many relations, let alone in the Bahari XD Thanks for the confirmation!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:09 pm
Bump owo  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:32 pm
So I have a girl that I'd be interested in throwing at him depending on how they interact but she is terrified of water. She's a former KZ girl, currently rogue. She almost drowned as a cub, but maybe he could teach her not to fear the water? Even if it's just genRP smile
She needs to move on from her fear

hiana

Edit sorry I didn't use the form, am on my phone atm!  

Velveteen Angel

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:54 pm
We could definitely get some RP between them - I think that would be adorable! - but as far as flings/mates go, she'd need to be in one of the two prides >< Gen Rp is ALWAYS welcome though! And if she stays rouge he could have a rouge friend =D  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:46 pm
I'd love the Gen RP then c: I don't know if she'd join the Bahari, due to her fear, or the K'Z again due to the history there, but I'd love her to stop being so terrified of water!

Did you want to start something, or want me to?  

Velveteen Angel

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:51 pm
If you could that would be great! I'm heading off in a few, but I'll be able to reply in the morning before work =w=b  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:30 am
Bump~  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out