Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:27 pm
Zheraph

User Image

Lerilos sat attentively with his siblings as the virtues for their House were explained. He puffed his chest out. Eloquence, assertiveness, confidence, persuasiveness, ambition and excellence. He would totally become these things. His ears twitched as they began covering what options they could choose for their adult ranks.

Secretory sounded good, and so did Falconer. Though the latter was certainly a ways off. Lerilos wondered briefly where he might get a bird. He shook his head and focused back on their lecture. With his ranks decided there wasn't much point in him listening further. His attention was drawn to his siblings as he flicked his tail. He didn't want to sit still any longer.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:42 pm
User ImageSubira stared intently at their teacher as the lesson went on. She didn't mind sitting and listening, but this was getting old rather quickly. Patient as she was, Subira was also young and getting more restless by the second. A quick glance around revealed that she wasn't the only one.

"Pssst!" She whispered, "Lerilos." She flashed him a smile, "Let's get out of here." She looked around again, to be certain that nobody was watching as she began inching towards the back of the group of cubs listening to the lecture, stopping any time their teacher looked in her direction. She motioned for her brother to follow before slipping behind the back row and into the tall grass.

Zheraph

Fuzzy Hunter

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:07 pm
Zheraph

His ears perked at the sound of his sister's voice. Leave? He glanced at the teacher who was droning on and on. At her smile, he gave an slight but eager nod. Hopefully the teacher, with so many cubs, wouldn't notice a couple missing. He inched backwards and winced as he stepped on his own tail. Ouch!

Lerilos got himself turned around and crept into the tall grass after his sister. "Subira!" He whispered and followed the waving stems that he hoped meant she passed this way. When he finally caught up he stopped to rub his tail. "So did you already pick what you wanna do?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:19 pm
magnadearel

Subira bounded through the grass playfully for a short distance and giggled to herself, quite pleased with her masterful escape. She glanced over her shoulder and wondered briefly if her brother would be able to follow her or not, and stopped where she was to wait for him.

Moments later, he arrived through the grass and she let out a sigh of relief. Escaping wouldn't have been as fun on her own.

"Did you hurt yourself?" She didn't sound concerned so much as amused, "I want to be a Falconer, but maybe I should ask if they will let me be a healer so I can look after you, brother!" She teased, prodding him lightly with one of her paws.

Zheraph

Fuzzy Hunter

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:39 pm
Zheraph

"Eh, it'll be alright." Quickly he brushed his tail back as if it didn't bother him. It was embarrassing that she had noticed. He'd have to get better at it quickly if she was going to keep running off all the time. Have his sister look after him? Ugh! He laid his ears back.

"You'd get too bored trying to look after me." Now his head popped up. "What?! No way! Of course I'd have to become a messenger and then a secretary first, and then find a bird." Lerilos eyed his sister. "I bet I could find a bird before you!" It was kind of a mute boast at the this point. He wanted to become the fasted and most reliable messenger the House had. After that, then he'd work on finding a bird.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:58 pm
magnadearel

The charcoal colored cub giggled audibly at his reaction, "You are so silly, brother." She shook her head, "Why, I'd never run out of things to do if you were hurting yourself at this rate. But if you think you will be ok then maybe you could be a falconer with me. Maybe."

Her eyes narrowed slightly at his last remark, "You think so, Lerilos?" She glanced around and motioned with a paw, indicating the tall grass, "If you can find a bird in all this, then I will be impressed." Her smile returned and she began walking in a circle around him, "But before that you'll have to get past me!" She danced around and swatted at him playfully, posturing herself in a mock-challenge pose.

Zheraph

Fuzzy Hunter

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:40 pm
Zheraph

He heaved a sigh. At least she found him amusing. Maybe he should consider entertainer. Lerilos rolled his eyes at her. Surely he wasn't that clumsy! His mind was instantly distracted by her next comment. Be a falconer with her?

"Oh no dear sister, you'll be a falconer with me." He fluffed up at her challenge. "Well. I. Fine!" With that he gave a mighty cub growl and leaped for his sibling. Claws sheathed as he pounced for her.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:12 pm
magnadearel

"I'll believe it when I see it, brother!" She smirked, tumbling to one side as he lunged for her. He was faster than she expected, but his growl told her to get out of the way just in time to keep him from getting on top of her and getting the advantage. Yet.

"Too slow, Lerilos!" She laughed, getting to her feet as quickly as she could. It was just a play fight of course, but even so her mind worked furiously to come up with a strategy to win. He was stronger than her, and faster too. She'd need to rely heavily on her wits if she wanted to beat him and become the greater sibling!

In her mind, that was exactly what was at stake here. Pride, bragging rights, maybe even being the first to get their bird! Was it true? Probably not, but it was more fun to think of it that way.

Zheraph

Fuzzy Hunter

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:44 pm
Zheraph

Now he was more determined than ever. He circled around her and batted at her legs with his paw. It didn't occur to him, that stalking his sister didn't help him at all in catching a bird. He gave a play hiss as he continued to bounced and lunge at her.

The cub wasn't thinking much beyond the moment and enjoying himself. He enjoyed being with his sibling. Finally he tired of the play fight and broke off. Licking his paw, he ran it over his ear. "So where should we go now? Or do you think that teacher will miss us yet?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:59 pm
magnadearel

Subira danced this way and that, occasionally throwing her own paw-swipes and lunges and doing her best to avoid getting tripped up or pinned down by her brother. By the time Lerilos broke away, she had no idea who was winning.

Subira panted and got to her feet, inwardly deciding that since he was the first to give up that she had somehow won. "Teacher..." She said breathlessly, "I'm not sure. We should probably be back before the lecture is over so we don't get into trouble, though." She had no clue what sort of trouble they would be in, but she doubted that any of the adults would appreciate being ignored while they were talking.

"Betcha I can sneak back into the group without anyone noticing." She challenged, lowering her belly to the ground and starting slowly back in the direction they came from, "If you get caught, you lose. Ready? Go!"

Zheraph

Fuzzy Hunter

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:51 am
Zheraph
Hahahah this was fun. We should get them together again soon. Fin?

He wasn't nearly as winded as his sister appeared to be. Lerilos took it as a good sign that he'd come out on top in that. Just a little longer and it would have been her giving up. He gave a toss of his head to flip a lock of black mane out of his eyes. While it was much funner out here, he didn't want to get into trouble over something so silly.

"Well you lost already! I've noticed you." He gloated smugly. Silly sister anyhow. He rose to his paws at the challenge and wiggled his rump. Getting back would be easy! "If you get caught, you lose!" At her 'go', he started to crawl forward as quietly and quickly as he could. He would get back first!

[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games