Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Koskish, at your sercive!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Punchline is Lesbian

Quotable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:02 am
Hello! I go by Koskish online, but you can also call me Koski, Koskenkorva and I'll also listen to 'hey, you'.

I love roleplaying and have done so for many, many years. Big fan of drama, unconventional romance, but my true love lies in horror and nightmare fuel. (Silent Hill and Eldritch horrors). I would also kill for a proper post-apocalyptic rp, à la Fallout. I might make my own post-apoc thread, actually.

Outside of my secret internet identity, I am an artist at heart. I work making 3D assets for games (indie company, not a big one), and am hoping to make this in to a viable career. I draw a lot in my free time, and I looove indie video game experiences. Video games in general, but lately I've found myself drawn a lot to the indie scene. Favorite games include; Fallout 3, Silent Hill 2, Majora's Mask and Deadly Premonition. none of which are indie games, but if I start talking about those I'll never shut up.

I like comics too! Currently really in to Saga, Chew and Sweet Tooth.

Um, what else....

I have a fondness for unattractive characters, and I myself enjoy playing rude characters who tend towards being repulsive. But in real life I'm super friendly and super nice, so people don't let the things I blurt out in character make you think I don't like you, because I probably do.

That'd be all,
isn't that righ, Zach?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:06 am
Koskish
but if I start talking about those I'll never shut up.

Sooo. . . what kind of indie games?

And welcome to the guild. Hope you're finding what you were looking for around here and if you're not feel free to ask around for it. We're a friendly bunch just kind of shy sometimes.  

Ivaylo_Sai

The Punchline is Lesbian

Quotable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:25 pm
Ivaylo_Sai

Sooo. . . what kind of indie games?

And welcome to the guild. Hope you're finding what you were looking for around here and if you're not feel free to ask around for it. We're a friendly bunch just kind of shy sometimes.

Well, Yume Nikki is a clear favorite, I also finished OFF lately and really enjoyed that!

I guess I can safely say I'm attracted to everything that will stir up emotions for me. Things like Journey (but everyone loved Journey) and Thomas Was Alone. Also very excited for Night in the Woods! Also nothing in this world can contain my excitement for Hyper Light Difterrrrrrrrr heart heart heart

And thank you! Any place for roleplaying is a good place. I think I'll be right at home here.  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games