Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:40 pm
User Image
She was down by the river bed enjoying the signs of spring in the air and around her. The weather was improving and her spirits were up. Perhaps this season her and Adolfo would be blessed with pups. She enjoyed taking care of Xanthus but she wanted some of her own so he could have more litter mates. Poor thing was always doing duties and learning the proper way to be alpha. She dipped her head to the cool flowing waters and drank up heartily.

She was close to the pack boarders and she remembered when her and Adolfo had been greeted at it's edge by a familiar face for her mate. She was glad he had old friends and family here. She walked around and scented the air. She caught the familiar scent of someone she had met once a while back. Her tail started wagging as she awaited for him to come into view.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:48 pm
User Image

Aujigweybermanoth found himself once again, on his own. Things didn't seem all that bad. He wore a smile upon his face and he moved slowly and happily about. He had ran into a god recently, and he still felt as if that was a dream. He sighed and heard some water close by. He was a bit thirsty. He moved towards where the sound was going without really expecting to see anyone. Let alone someone he had already met.

What a small world, he thought as he peered down with disbelief at first. A smile crossed his face as he finally accepted that he wasn't seeing anything. Was the first time he ran into someone more than once! Was a very great feeling. He knew them! He moved towards her. "Hello!" He said at first to let her know what he was there. He wanted to bounce about, but he wanted to make sure that she remembered him before anything else.

AstoriaFallen

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:23 pm
I Lady Kiya I

She couldn't help but smile as the familiar sight of Manoth came into view and she wagged her tail happily. She remembered him quite well and she dipped her head in greeting as he came closer and greeted her with a hello. "Hey there stranger!" Funny how he would be out this way. His travels sure took him many places. It was almost ironic that it had brought him this far. "So we meet again huh?" He looked like he was doing well and she was glad, traveling sometimes took its toll on them, but he looked good.

"What brought you out this way? Or was it just luck." She said playfully as she gave him a toothy grin. She wondered what other sights he had seen and if he had any travels to share with her.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:32 pm
At first he was afraid she didn't recognize him, though his fears washed away when she spoke again. He chuckled. "So we do!" He was excited that she remembered him. Though, it really didn't seem all that long since they had last talked, he could be wrong with that though. He was horrible with time. He shrugged his shoulders and looked at the other with his blue eyes.

"I would say it was luck." He said with a laugh. There was nothing else really to be said. He was here, and had no real reason to be here... Or at least not at first. Now he knew why he was here. To say hi to a good friend. Or at least someone he hoped would turn into a good friend.

"Was just checking out the sights, and seems it was a good place." He laughed. What were the odds?

AstoriaFallen

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:57 am
I Lady Kiya I
Forgive my lateness!

She was excited to see him and she wondered if perhaps he would stay a while. This place was relaxing and interesting and she was sure him staying a day or two to rest wouldn't be so bad. "Perhaps you could stay a day or two? I could show you around!" She exclaimed happily as she wagged her tail.

She had to agree, luck was probably the ultimate answer to her initial inquiry. "I'm glad you decided to check out the area. It's always nice to see friends again." She said with a grin as she took a seat. She wondered if he would stay for a little while, perhaps she could introduce him to Adolfo.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:43 am
He smiled and was quite happy to hear what she had to offer. "That sounds splendid, I'd quite enjoy that!" He would really love to see what the land that she lived in looked like. He considered her quite a good friend. Well, he considered anyone he met that was really nice a good friend. Though, this was the first time he had ran into someone more than once. It qualified better this way. He grinned a silly little grin as he nodded at her.

"Well, I didn't realize I was in this area until I saw you!" he admitted, though he was glad his feet had carried him here. "Not that I'm not glad!" He said with a chuckle. "I'm quite happy to have run into someone I know."

AstoriaFallen

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:48 pm
I Lady Kiya I

She couldn't contain her excitement when he agreed to stay for a little while. This was the best news ever to her. She couldn't help but wage her tail at his words. "I can't wait for you to see this place! And meet some of the members." She said quite thrilled.

"I'm glad I was here to greet you." To think, if she would have gone elsewhere this morning, she might have missed him all together!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:15 pm
"Show me the way, my friend!" He said with a smile. He was very curious on this place, and so far he was enjoying what he was seeing. Nothing seemed too bad, and it was very nice. Maybe, just maybe he could call a place like this home later on, but for now, he'd stay for a little why, then let his feet carry him on like it normally did.

"I am as well! It's good to find a friendly face that I recognize!" he told her. He was very happy to run into her again. Their last encounter was very pleasant, and he enjoyed her company more than he had realized. "Where shall we go first?"

AstoriaFallen
Sorry for the wait!

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:13 pm
I Lady Kiya I
So sorry!! Had lots going on the last two months

"If you follow me this way I'll show you a great view!" She said happily as she turned and started walking towards one of the points that overlooked the area.

"Oh yes, a friendly face is always the perfect thing to warm the soul after a long journey." She smiled warmly at her friend as she looked back towards him as they walked up the hill.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:44 pm
He nodded and started to follow her. He had all the trust in her a wild dog could have in another. He smiled as she spoke. She truly was a good friend, and he was glad they met. "Yes, nothing like being around someone you know." He was curious on where she was going to take him. It was exciting seeing new places and he couldn't wait.

"I can see why you like this place"

AstoriaFallen
No worries!

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:59 pm
I Lady Kiya I
the soq in your sig rawks my sawks

She gave him a warm smile and glanced around the area they were walking through. "It's lovely isn't it? It's a wonderful place and very peaceful." Perfect for raising a family, at least she hoped her and Adolfo would start one soon.

"Do you think you'll stay long?" She knew he liked to travel so she didn't think he'd stay more than a day or two.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:15 pm
He nodded and smiled. It was a place that would be nice to start a family, but it wasn't a place he could do it. There was still much to see before he could settle down and call a place home. Though he was glad that she could do it. "I'm sure it'll be the best place for little ones" He wasn't sure what else to say to it though.

"Probably not too long" he said with a nod. "My feet will carry me when they think it's time I should wonder." He didn't have much control over the feeling of needing to move around. "You know how I am" he said. She knew him probably better than most. But that wasn't saying much, since she was the only wild dog he had ran into more than once. He'd have said it was a small world, but he knew where she was, and it wasn't like she was going to be moving often.

"One day I'll be back here" he smiled. "I gotta keep in touch with friends"

AstoriaFallen

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:23 pm
I Lady Kiya I

She gave a nod to his words. She knew he was one who traveled a great deal and she didn't hold that against him. She had been a traveler too once and now she was finally at that age where she was ready to be settled down and raise a family of her own. She just hoped it was sometime soon. She wasn't a spring chicken anymore.

"I didn't think you would stay very long." Her words held a hint of sadness but her face was nothing but smiles. "I'm glad that you are one who loves to travel so. I used to be just like that. But you'll meet your other half one day and then the traveling will come to an end." She said with warmth in her tone. "I pray you have safe travels and perhaps we shall meet again." She said to him hoping that one day they would run into one another again. "It seems as fate would have it we will likely run into each other."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:37 pm
He didn't want anyone to be sad over him. Though he could not stop it if that was what they felt. He smiled at the female, in hopes that it would ease her mind. One could not learn staying in a single place, and he wanted to show that to anyone who felt doubt, but that was something he knew would never happen.

"Do not miss the time that is between each meeting" He said with a wink, "Cherish the time that we are together." He finished what he had to say. Though, now was where they must say good bye again. Another day, he will see her. How long? He couldn't answer that.

"We will meet again." He gave her a bow. "Until then, Naveen, take care and keep your head high."

AstoriaFallen

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Watembezi’mto Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas