Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply The School of Dedicated Role Players
OOC - Eyes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:52 am
Paranormal Teddy

So how about now? Third winter gone or are you still cursed?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:21 am
Dokuro Togiretogire
Paranormal Teddy

So how about now? Third winter gone or are you still cursed?

I'm hoping it's gone, but they're calling for more snow here on Tuesday =_=  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:24 pm
Dumpling-San

Got some more questions for you. x3 *wants to make one more character*
Can Flick teach magic to people, other than his Dark Magic? Basically if someone can to him with no magic knowledge would he be able to teach them animal transformation and elemental magic?
How old is Alveovo?
How accepting are the heroes, as far who they will teach magic to? Would they teach a total sociopath?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:13 pm
I--LiveWire--I
Got some more questions for you. x3 *wants to make one more character*
Can Flick teach magic to people, other than his Dark Magic? Basically if someone can to him with no magic knowledge would he be able to teach them animal transformation and elemental magic?
How old is Alveovo?
How accepting are the heroes, as far who they will teach magic to? Would they teach a total sociopath?

Go right ahead!
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's capable of teaching elemental and Dark Magic to his followers or people with no magic knowledge whatsoever. He might not be as lenient though, but that's up to the person playing Flick.
Alveovo I haven't really given an age to. Let's make it five centuries old.
I mean, the Kindest would take in anyone who wants to learn magic, and I'm pretty sure the other heroes would eventually agree, (I can't be sure if they would.) By nature, the Kindest would probably take in a sociopath.  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:19 pm
Dumpling-San

Go right ahead!
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's capable of teaching elemental and Dark Magic to his followers or people with no magic knowledge whatsoever. He might not be as lenient though, but that's up to the person playing Flick.
Alveovo I haven't really given an age to. Let's make it five centuries old.
I mean, the Kindest would take in anyone who wants to learn magic, and I'm pretty sure the other heroes would eventually agree, (I can't be sure if they would.) By nature, the Kindest would probably take in a sociopath.

^w^
Some more prodding. x)
If he learned from the heroes originally would the stop or kick him out if he started to use the magic he learned for greedy, selfish, and outright violent behavior against innocent people or fellow students?
Since I'm planning on my character learning Flick's dark magic at some point in his history, could you explain what sort of powers/abilities one can obtain through use of dark magic?
Would working as an interrogator/torturer for Flick be put under the Work category on the profile. Not really sure how Flicks hierarchy works so i'm not sure if that counts as his 'job'.
Where does Flick reside/where are most his people stationed?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:51 pm
I--LiveWire--I
^w^
Some more prodding. x)
If he learned from the heroes originally would the stop or kick him out if he started to use the magic he learned for greedy, selfish, and outright violent behavior against innocent people or fellow students?
Since I'm planning on my character learning Flick's dark magic at some point in his history, could you explain what sort of powers/abilities one can obtain through use of dark magic?
Would working as an interrogator/torturer for Flick be put under the Work category on the profile. Not really sure how Flicks hierarchy works so i'm not sure if that counts as his 'job'.
Where does Flick reside/where are most his people stationed?

I think your character would be given many chances from the Kindest, and if that still continued to happen, maybe your character would be kicked out, maybe not. I'm not playing the Kindest.
Dark Magic is mainly used to torture or make people fear. Painful curses might be included, but you should always give the other player an option of whether or not they can resist some of the pain. Making an army out of shadows could be an ability. However, they couldn't really attack or do much damage. I'll have to check and see if the abilities your character possesses are god-moddish or not.
I left Flick's hierarchy mainly for the person playing Flick to decide. I would put in under work, and I'm sure the person playing Flick wouldn't object to having your character be the interrogator/torturer.
Flick's base resides in Aiseraria, but that is prone to change throughout the role-play. Flick decides where he wants to place his people, and the people decide whether or not they want to follow orders.  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:46 pm
Dumpling-San

If I want him to be one of Flick's most loyal companions/henchmen do I have to fill out the reserve profile too? Is there anything special of specific I should do/include for one of those positions?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:56 pm
Darn it...it snowed again...yet it was spring snow, it didn't land but still snow.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Laluna Phoenix

Super Star

14,575 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:39 am
Well, what can I say? This whole RP idea has an engaging, stimulating plot! I'm totally inclined to join this RP. :3 Thumbs up for this RP, Dumpling-san! And omg, your name is so adorbs. xD Perhaps I could send off a PM at you and discuss this further with ya via PMing?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:04 pm
Thalia Tyche
Well, what can I say? This whole RP idea has an engaging, stimulating plot! I'm totally inclined to join this RP. :3 Thumbs up for this RP, Dumpling-san! And omg, your name is so adorbs. xD Perhaps I could send off a PM at you and discuss this further with ya via PMing?

I'm thrilled to see someone interested in the plot! Thanks for the compliments! I'm sorry I didn't get back to this earlier. I've been busy with school, and right now, I'm on a family vacation. I don't know when I'll be getting online next.

I'll PM you. I have something important that I want to discuss with you. After we're done with the important stuff, we can talk about anything else. I'm inclined to meet new people.  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:22 am
I want to freeze things  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 7:48 am
Dumpling-San
"Evil Clowns"

this sounds like fun ! if you are still looking for peeps c:

Username: Trance Harper
        Role: Flick's Most Loyal Companion
        Character's Name: Kalysa "Lys" Maharis
        Eye Color: well, I want her to be able to turn into a three-horned elk
        . . so, green? or would that be brown?

please tell me if I'm supposed to be pm'ing this to you instead of
        posting here . . I just wanted to get involved C:

Trance Harper

Sparkly Fairy

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 6:59 am
Trance Harper

It doesn't matter if you PM it to me or post it here. I'm glad you're interested in my little role-play! I do have something to ask of you which I will be doing via PM, so be on the lookout!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:54 am
I just sent in a profile for the Kindest Hero. Hopefully that means you/we are a little closer to getting the RP started. It sounds extremely promising!  

Vanira

Merry Bard

6,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The School of Dedicated Role Players

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers