• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:19 pm
Your players for this RP are:
User Image & User Image

Mezlijin & Tazi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:24 pm
It had been a long day for the leopon, one of those rare days where he just wanted it to end as quickly as possible. One of the days, where all that kept him going were the images of his mate and daughter back in the den. Safe and sound, where nothing could harm them. Not a rogue, intruder, not even the disease itself. He supposed that was on of the perks of being a hybrid. Though that was definitely one of the very few. He loved his home, and though he had traveled far and wide, he still wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world. Sure, Vienna's pride had seemed quite welcoming ... a pride compromised entirely of hybrids ... now THAT was a dream! But even it had its downsides. He fell back on the conversation the two had shared regarding her pride and the slavery she fell into. He hadn't wanted to offend her, but he didn't want to accept it either. Someone as sweet and caring and loving as her ... they didn't deserve the cruelty that the pride was pushing on them.

A stir in the branches just to his left brought the male out of this thoughts and back into the present. The hairs on the back of his spine stood on end, and he prepared for whatever could be on the other side.

----

Tazi had been running on empty for days now, she hadn't a clue where she was of even if she was anywhere near her intended target. She had heard whispers of a pride controlled by females, who used males as a tool for breeding, but not as a tool to defend them or further weaken their own capabilities. She wasn't entirely sure if such a pride truly existed, but if it did she hungered to be a part of it. Too long had the males of her life looked down on her as weak or useless in comparison to themselves. When in reality she could away with all of them in a simple flick of her claws. She would prove them all wrong one day, she knew she would. But that day just hadn't arrived yet. Until it did, she would search for this pride and hone her skills among its most elite.

She ...

Just had to find it first.

Stepping clear of the branches she'd been using as cover, she froze in place as she stood directly across from one of the most fearsome creatures she had ever seen! He was a leopon, there was no doubt in her mind! But he looked so wild, his mane was untamed, and his teeth had grown wild with time. His stance didn't show signs of relenting and she knew she would likely not come out of this scratch free.

She wasn't prepared to fight for her life yet.

HER SKILLS!

THEY WEREN'T HONED!

A whimper escaped her throat as she cowered back away from the larger male before her.

"I - I mean you no harm, i'm simply passing through. Please, just allow me that. I promise I won't intrude further. I'll be out of your hair in no time. I just don't want any trouble."

----

She was scared of him.

Well! He couldn't say he was surprised, the reaction seemed to be typical of nearly everyone who bumped into him these days. He took it less as a personal insult and more as a compliment to his ferocious physique. Though he was hardly ferocious, the look did give him an advantage in certain situations. As he had proven time and time again on his scouting missions. The fluffy mane on the other hand ... seemed to attract ladies in some strange way. He didn't quite understand that part of it. But he wasn't going to argue it either! He had a hard time with the ladies as it was, and if they loved they fluff, who was he to argue?

Releasing the tension in his joints, he relaxes his posture and reeled back onto his heels to sit. He knew she truly meant no harm. He had a knack for detecting these sort of things.

Mezlijin tilted his head in confusion at the female, who still cowered in the corner. He truly wished she wouldn't, but she would have to come to that realization on her own. "At ease my friend, you simply startled me. I am not out for harm, merely my own defense. I have a family to return to y'know!" He said those words proudly, his toothy grin flashing through as he spoke.

"The name is Mezlijin, I am a scout for the Kitwana'antara. A pride not far from here. May I inquire as to your name?" Leaning just a bit closer to the female's location, he tried to exude the peaceful aura that Mlinzi always encouraged him to exude. But as one who couldn't read such things, he had no idea if he was doing it right.

---

So he wasn't going to rip her to shreds?

But then, why did he seem so feral and vicious looking?! Surely someone as polite as he seemed didn't want to look the part of one that might kill you at any given moment? She tried to shake the idea from her mind, but it just kept rattling around in there. It was a mind boggler, that was for sure.

And apparently he had a family! Someone that frightening with a family! How were his children not scared of him!?

Stop it Tazi, you're being rude! She tried to tell herself, but still the thoughts continued. She simply stood there, her mouth agape and cowering as this male seemed to spill his life story to her. She needed to snap out of it, and quick!

Shaking her head lightly, she finally found herself able to form words. "Ah, i'm sorry. M-My name is Tazi .. of nowhere I suppose. I-I'm looking for a place ... but I haven't found it. So i'm Tazi, of someplace but at the same time of no place!" She tried to chuckle, but her nerves prevented the at from happening.

----

"Ah so you do have a name!" He joked, raising a paw to shoo away he fears. "Well Lady Tazi of nowhere and somewhere, it is a pleasure to meet you!" Bowing his head politely, Mezlijin's fuzzy mane slowly crept over his entire face and he chuckled in glee.

"If you don't mind my further intrusion .. could tell me where it is this someplace might be? I have done a bit of traveling in my time. Perhaps I know of this 'someplace of your's."

-----

Tazi's smile perked at the sheer politeness that the leopon was willing to share with her. He had quite the manners for someone so ragged and randomly placed in the rogue lands."It is a pleasure to meet you as well Mezlijin." She replied in turn, offering a small curtsy of her own.

What she hadn't been expecting was his final question, and she was a little taken aback by his interest. He didn't meet many people who took that much interest in her life.

"Oh I was looking for the pride, run entirely by females.

The Amazons I believe it was called."

Quote:
FIN - TO BE CONTINUED

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
[IC] Kitwana'antara Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff