Zheraph wants your RP!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zheraph

Fuzzy Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:52 am
I love my SoA, and even more than that I love to RP with them and watch them grow! If you would like to be involved with their plots or perhaps just general RP, post here, quote me, or send me a PM! Even if something isn't listed as a "do want" with a character, if you think it would be a fun plot please let me know! I'm open to ideas heart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:11 pm
The Girls

Quote:
User Image Ithemba is a member of the Mizani'Ulimwengu concept pride. She is quiet and somewhat distant, but not unkind. It takes her a bit of time to begin trusting anyone enough to truly open up to them.

What I want: General RP, a Padawan, a mate (note that any mate of hers would have to join the pride on the Jedi side, and would be her partner for life. I would also prefer for her mate to be a leopard, but I would be willing to discuss other cats.)
What I do not want: Death/maiming, anything that requires her to leave the pride.
Where it can happen: Within the pride lands or just outside the borders in the rogue lands.

Quote:
User ImageSubira lives in the southern house of Tianxia. She is witty and friendly, and has a competitive streak in her when it comes to others her age.

What I want: General RP, friends/rivals, maybe a future romance? When she is older she may be the the type to fling with a rogue, but is far more likely to end up with someone else in the pride or even have an arranged marriage.
What I do not want: Death/maiming, anything that requires her to leave the pride.
Where it can happen: At the moment she can not leave the pride lands, probably not even the south house. Once she is older this will be more flexible.

Zheraph

Fuzzy Hunter

Zheraph

Fuzzy Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:25 pm
The Boys

Quote:
User Image Talas is a member of the Einaliai Thalassai, also known as the mermaids. His personality hasn't really been set yet, and he is open to a lot of things as he grows!

What I want: General RP (especially with other young males in the pride), plots for where he will be going when he is kicked out, a future mate or fling
What I do not want: Death/maiming
Where it can happen: Within the pride lands for now. He is getting the boot when he grows up and can go anywhere!

Quote:
User ImageAyize is a member of the south house of Tianxia and is extremely laid back and happy. He lives in the moment and doesn't let anything get him down. As a result he tends not to take anything very seriously, and can be seen as a slacker.

What I want: General RP, friends.
What I do not want: Death/maiming, a life mate (he will likely have a lot of flings when he is older while he is out delivering messages. An arranged marriage could be interesting, but keep in mind that he will likely still do this and she may be hurt by it), anything that requires him to leave the pride.
Where it can happen: At the moment he can not leave the pride lands, probably not even the south house. Once he is older this will be more flexible.

Quote:
User Image Qualin is a member of the concept pride Væringjar. He is extremely proud, and anyone who treats him with the respect that (he thinks) he deserves will be given a smile and the niceties and he will seem like a decent enough lion, if rather headstrong. Anyone (especially of lower station) who shows him disrespect on the other hand, will quickly learn that he can be both harsh and vengeful. Though not foolish enough to simply lash out physically in front of others, he will attempt to bully them or their loved ones to get his point across.

Despite these things, he would be a caring father and a loving mate. He would do everything in his power to keep them safe and happy, and would avoid letting them see his less savory side if at all possible.

What I want: General RP, alliances/rivalries, and above all else a mate! His mate would have to be in the pride.
What I do not want: Death, maiming, or leaving the pride.
Where it can happen: In or around the pride lands, it isn't unlikely for him to wander a bit occasionally.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:23 am
I can offer some RP for Qualin~

These two are in Væringjar:
User Image User Image

Liana (female) is the wife of the Jarl. She super sweet and caring, so idk, maybe just some gen rp with her?

Moyo (male) is the same rank as your boy but he's more of the dirty work sort. He's leans towards very cannibalistic tendencies, and flirts openly with anyone (usually to push buttons).

These are rogues that can RP with anyone that can come into the roguelands:
User Image User Image User Image

Ajitabh: (blue-maned male) He used to belong to a harem pride that got disbanded (U'W) and he's wandering around now, but he's super sweet and overly concerned with everyone's safety. He tries to get along with everyone or at least be civil.

Faudi: (black/white male) Kind of a heart-on-your-sleeve guy, he's pretty open and honest and a little flirtatious. He can be super chipper tho.

Nuru: (pale yellow female) Nuru's pretty suspicious of everyone. In her old pride she was a tactics warrior and she's doesn't like when others try to pull one over on her. She can be pretty violent if pushed, but is usually calm and amiable.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Zheraph

Fuzzy Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:28 pm
Seaki

Væringjar RP would be fantastic, both of yours would be really interesting for him to interact with, seeing as they are at or above his rank so he wouldn't even consider being a jerk to Liana and if Moyo got on his nerves he would have to settle for being quietly cranky with him =P

General interaction RP with your rogues would also be great, both Qualin and Ithemba can go into the roguelands at this point ^^ Faudi and Ithemba would be an interesting interaction, since she would clam up the second he made the slightest flirty comment in her direction.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:55 pm
Some RP with Ithemba?
Minttu and her are in the same pride, so some general RP is possible. Minttu has identity issues thinking there are two ghosts in her head, but she's harmless and kind. She's kind of shy though... Hmm. They can be quiet buddies then!  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Zheraph

Fuzzy Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:58 am
Sounds great!

Sorry for the delay on some of these, I've been busy the past few days ^^ I'll start these up tomorrow or Monday at the latest, unless anyone else wants to.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:24 pm
Said I'd offer some rogues for rps, So here we go
They're open to anything

User Image
She grew up in a pride that looked down on males, but still respected them. She just believes females are better.
User Image
She grew up in the rogue lands, but was taught females were better. Her mind can be changed easily.
User Image
She's sweet, and laid back. Ignore her cert
User Image
He's a blank slate
User Image
He likes having fun, and will happily be anyone's friend that lets him.
User Image
She's sweet and caring.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out