Hello Hello. Leaona here. c:
Joined this group because it fascinated me, and seemed rather cultured to roleplaying. Hope to make friends with you all!

In this wonderful journey we will have, here are some things to know about my role-playing.~
1: I do not and will never do First person role-play, I have a rather fine dislike towards it. (Will not be rude if you role-play in first person, I am very friendly to everyone, this is just my opinion. No need for alarm c: )
2: I vary in my role-playing. I vary from Semi-Para, to Para, to Multi-Para. (I can honestly say that it depends on my mood.) (Tend not to lean towards one liners, Don't get me wrong, some one liners are very detailed.)
3: When it comes to the role-play, I generally love pre-discussion on the setting, the plot, the intentions and what to hope for. (No, not predict what will happen, that should never be determined.)
(As far as my role-playing goes, This is all I can think of. c: will update if I can think of anything else.)

About me!

I'm very nice, so if you'd like to smack my Inbox with a role-play request. I do not bite! c: When it comes to my role-plays, I like to take my time with them, whether they be short term or long term. As far as friending goes, if I feel a genuine friendship I will always send the friend request first. and I do that often. x3. If I feel the need to roleplay with you I will send a role-play request myself cx. I hope to friend you all, if you have any questions about me just ask!
-With all my love,
Leaona.