Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Absolute Furry the Guild
Captain

Naughty Friend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:41 pm

As of today, March 15th 2014, The AFG is officially Ten Years Old!

(okay so not technically until 4:46 pm CST)

Over the past decade so many furs have come and gone, some are still here, some stayed only briefly. I want to thank each and every one of you for your contributions, no matter how small or how long ago. It was all of you who made the AFG what it was and what it is today.

I'd like to say a special thanks to all our moderators from the past and present, and a special thanks to Zanzibar, Krissim Klaw, and Garek Maxwell for taking turns stepping up and taking over in J.Kougar's absence and to Gotherine Foxx AKA _The_Black_Magic_Bunny_ for holding the place together since they've all been gone.

Thank you. cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:46 pm
Ladies, gentlemen...I do believe it's time to get crunk up in dis mofo.  

Thorn apple

Lumbee Wolf Lady

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:14 am
happy tenth anniversary you guys. i think this maybe one of the oldest guilds I've been in. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:24 am
Absolute Furry the Guild

As of today, March 15th 2014, The AFG is officially Ten Years Old!

(okay so not technically until 4:46 pm CST)

Over the past decade so many furs have come and gone, some are still here, some stayed only briefly. I want to thank each and every one of you for your contributions, no matter how small or how long ago. It was all of you who made the AFG what it was and what it is today.

I'd like to say a special thanks to all our moderators from the past and present, and a special thanks to Zanzibar, Krissim Klaw, and Garek Maxwell for taking turns stepping up and taking over in J.Kougar's absence and to Gotherine Foxx AKA _The_Black_Magic_Bunny_ for holding the place together since they've all been gone.

Thank you. cat_3nodding

Oh. Someone's thanking me >.>.

Why, you're welcome! Man, that was a long time ago. And it's been a long time since I visited, which kind of explains why I'm only now saying this!

Thanks, I'm happy to have been of service smile .  

Zanzibar

Memorable Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff