Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ENROLLMENT] Sugar Slime - Sucre Von Toverij - accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:52 pm
User ImageAMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Sucre Von Toverij
Nicknames: n/a

Faction: Monster
Race: Sugar Slime - A type of slime monster made out of sugar, probably spawned from adult human's fear of the effects of too much sugar on the smaller humans or perhaps from those who care about teeth. Too much sugar can be a very bad thing.

Natural Ability: Dissolving Goo - Sucre's goo can dissolve objects that are placed into it. It is a slow process as her goo breaks apart the object. Organic material is easiest, especially foods. Her goo doesn't always stay in one place and if anyone were to get some on them it wouldn't do much but cause slight irritation or rash, and only after prolonged exposure. Ingestion of her goo works the same way, a little just tastes like sugar, but too much can cause a bit of a tummy ache and isn't good for your teeth!

FEAR Ability:

[T1] // [Want a piece of me - Goo Ball]
Tainted Fang - Burn over time
Sucre chucks a handful of her own slime at the target causing slight irritations/chemicalburns over time.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:54 pm
Personality:

Sucre is lazy, unless something can really capture her attention and motivate her she won't put all that much effort into it. She'd do just about anything for a good time though. What is the point if it isn't fun? She doesn't mind if it hurts someone else, fun is fun. She is playful and humorous but can take it too far.

Sucre likes cake one minute and sugared fruit the next. Her moods and interests switch fast. She is very forgiving and doesn't sweat the small stuff but is also indecisive and fickle. When she gets mad, it fizzles away quickly. She doesn't mind following the leader when their ideals match but can be insolent when they don't. Sucre doesn't mind being the bad guy.

Even though she is made of sugar she doesn't sugarcoat anything, except food!. She either doesn't care, or she tells it straight. Sucre doesn't filter much and her mouth can run a muck. Loyalty is high on her priorities and if you are going to stick with someone then you do it till the end. She stands up for what she believes in and she'll stand up for her friends.

While Sucre tries hard not to judge others on appearance alone, it doesn't mean others keep the same mindset so she is always worried about her appearance. She is a bit self-conscience even though she doesn't act it and a little vain. Sucre likes clothes and enjoys putting together outfits. She wants to make herself put together and not just that slime girl who leaves a trail of goop in her wake.....she only does that to annoy people!

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? Sucre was a bit much for her parents to handle so she was given the option of Amityville or some stuffy all ghouls private school. Sucre is very motivate to attend Amityville!

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Up to the artist! Thinking they might just be glowing orbs?
Hair Colour/Style: Her hair, eyes, skin are all the same goo substance. Her hair can be any style, as she controls the goo, but normally it is hanging down and dripping about. She keeps it mid-back length, but can go longer or shorter.
Skin Colour: I'm in the air about this one, though she has been made of translucent goo in the past. Her inner skeleton should be visible, I think it adds to the creepy. So I'd like her skin to stay pretty translucent, so that her solid skeleton is sort of dimly lit to appear through her clothes?.
Clothing Style/Colours: Lots of bones! She'd wear more revealing clothes but with stockings/sock and gloves to help keep her from gooing over. Soft colors. Think alternative/rebel ballerina. Leg/arm warmers, ballet slippers, sneakers, ballet boots, tights, leggings, leotards, studded leather, bold shapes etc. Think classic soft meets hard rebel. Mixes of black and fabric textures with soft pinks and neutrals. Stay away from patterns, Sucre prefers shapes and accessories to bold prints.
Extra: She is based off of a character of mine, and I'm super open to artists choice on her design. I'd think at school/with the pin her slime dripping would be kept more in check and she'd probably be well covered as far as clothing goes. I'd like her creepy to be that she is pretty, but has that eerie slime drip skeleton thing going on? She isn't super skinny, giver her a bit of extra goo here and there! sheeatstoomuchsugar... Also candy like stuck in her hair might be cute....
References:
One
Two
Clothing inspiration: Pretty Little Things  

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:55 pm
Hobbies:

✒ [Laughing]
Sucre loves to laugh, and she doesn't see a point in being unhappy. If you aren't happy, then you should be doing something to fix that. Unfortunately, Sucre doesn't mind happiness at the expense of others. She honestly doesn't get why people can't take a joke. She is a horrible prankster!

✒ [Dancing]
Perhaps not so much of a secret, but Sucre admires the grace and elegance of ballerinas. She wears her slippers with pride. Unfortunately, Sucre doesn't put in enough practice to perfect the art. She likes to talk a lot of game though. She likes to dance anyways, at parties, or at home, it doesn't matter!

✒ [Eating Sweets]
Sucre can bake, when she isn't too lazy to do so, which isn't often, but she loves even more to eat sweets. Cupcakes, sugared brains, candied bones. If it is sweet, she will devour it! Keeps her goo all healthy looking and more compliant! The way she eats is odd, she doesn't actually ingest anything, instead she shoves it in the goo of her stomach (though any area would work) and the goo breaks it down......

[ W O N D E R L A N D ]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:53 pm
omggggguh ANOTHER SLIME QUEST YESSSS

so loving this idea

The only crit I have is how she would treat her teachers, as well as her friends/enemies? Does she make them very easy or is she aloof and distant on making friends, as her parents think of her as a handful? biggrin heart  

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:42 pm
Kanth

I skimmed the quests (ahmg so many) to look for any other slimes but I missed Abigail D: Ahahahha more colors <3

But yes SLIMES!

I think Sucre would like to have an enemy, someone to constantly prank! As far as teachers go Sucre could get into some trouble, and probably will. She isn't stupid though, and would be careful not get into too much trouble. Punishments are not fun guys!

As far as friends go, she is fairly laid back and if they can stand her mischief and occasional bought of laziness they'd be golden. I can honestly see her as having a couple close friends and just a bunch of acquaintances. Sucre is pretty friendly. I'm sure not everyone will appreciate her jokes or bluntness so she isn't going to be friend of the year though..  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:33 am
Madness_insanity

Hey Madness! Congrats on winning! biggrin

Nat ability > This is pretty okay, but at the moment still seems a little overpowered. What happens if she tries to cover another student? What happens if she just touches someone, or covers their entire hand? Or what happens if she accidentally covers an entire minipet? This can be workable, and it could make for hilarious RP (re: accidentally dissolving her own desk), but I think there should be a limit of some sort just so it's not overpowered!

FEAR > Sounds good!

Other than her nat ability, everything looks great! She sounds adorable, I can't wait to see her in play! biggrin

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:13 pm
kuroopu

Thank you!! <3

I'll try rewording it! Maybe I'll just limit it to things she can actually insert into her goo at this point, just so it is simple to understand! Future years can allow her to dissolve quicker and larger objects that aren't inside of her?

I think living objects would more difficult unless they were on the smaller part and willing, like asleep or something and the bigger it is the longer it takes, so a bit of goo on your hand might not do much, maybe if you've got enough on you it would leave a rash, but she has to be completely covering something to actually break it down.

Omg the desk would be hilarious. She covers up well enough and with the pin her goo shouldn't be too much of an issue. So she probably couldn't dissolve her desk, it would take forever, but she may leave her butt or arm or legs impression slightly dissolved into it from constant use.

I think it would be funny if she kept loosing her pencils...except they were just like in her arm or face or something lol

If you don't mind taking a look at it again, I'll edit it in a bit!
Thanks for the feedback!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:54 am
BASIC CHARACTER KIT WHAT DO I DO NEXT

Welcome to This is Halloween!

Congratulations! Your character has passed the enrollment process and you're cleared to begin playing. Essentially, this means you can get your art certed, make your character's journal, and most importantly start RPing. If you're a little lost then don't worry, this guide is here to point you in the right direction.

gaia_crown [ Art Check! ]:

- Do you have your character's art? Great! Move onto the next crown.

- If you do NOT yet have your art, you may now contact your artist and let them know that they may now start on creating your character!

gaia_crown [ Certs & Emblems ]:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- If your character is a STUDENT, you may create a customized student pin for them. This is entirely optional (but fun!) special badge that is unique to your character's design! You can find more information about pins (also known as their emblem) here.

- Hallowen characters (Students & Horsemen) may bet their character certed here!

- Hunters may get their certs here!

gaia_crown [ Creating a Journal ]:

- A journal is a thread where you can keep track of your character's accomplishments, RPs, progress, relationships, etc!

- All HALLOWEEN characters (Students & Horsemen) may create one here!

- All Hunters may create one here!

gaia_crown [ Let's RP! ]:

- Don't be shy about RPing! As soon as your character has been enroll approved you can start! Check out this awesome information about The World of Halloween and Amityville Academy. All students start off in Amityville academy. Need more things to do? Check out this whole subforum! Anything labelled Activity is open for you! Occasionally GMs will promote and open CLASSROOM orps. These usually happen in the classroom subforum. All students are invited to participate!

- If you are a Hunter, you will want to read the Hunter Newbie Guide Occasionally GMs will promote and open MISSION orps. These usually happen in the main Deus subforum and be followed by a guild announcement. All Hunters are invited to participate!

- If you are a Horsemen, please refer to here and the handy links in the first post as well as the other posts for concurrent and quest information! Need more things to do? Check out this whole subforum! Anything labelled Activity is open for you! Occasionally GMs will promote and open CLASSROOM orps. These usually happen in the classroom subforum. All Horsemen are invited to participate!

gaia_crown [ What's happening currently? ]:
- We try to keep all important things happening regularily updated in the ANNOUNCEMENTS THREAD. This goes for ALL FACTIONS. Have a question? Ask it in the Q & A !

gaia_crown [ Still feeling a little lost or overwhelmed? That's okay! ]:
- Check out what was just mentioned in FULL DETAIL HERE! Don't be too overwhelmed, there's time to sort everything out. For now, just enjoy some simple RP!

gaia_crown [ Finding RP ]:
- There's a bunch of ways to find RP. You can just contact a friend or any shop regular OR one of our available GMS for help! Otherwise, there are a lot of people looking to plot with YOU in their plotting threads! You can even make your own and advertise in your sig/ in the main thread/ etc etc!

- In addition any thread marked ORP is open for you to join!

- If you ever feel lost as a newbie, our many GMs are more than happy to one on one RP with you to help your character get acquainted. Send a PM to WE ARE HALLOWEEN and we can get you started this way as well. Otherwise, enjoy immersing yourself in the many RPS in TiH! It is all about discovery after all!

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:08 am
Madness_insanity
When the acceptance bin began to seep with sugary slime, a call was made for as many available gnomes as possible to converge on the area and help with the clean-up. A fantastical number came, each one holding their own personal cup -

Somehow, the message had undergone a telephone-transformation, and instead of cleanup they were all called in for what they thought was a keg party.

Not one of them seemed to notice the differece.

{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games