Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Meeting Adjourned (Faudi, Alduin, Throek)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:54 pm
Green Ever After
“Meeting adjourned.”

The tables were turned, the council that stood before the Jun were left baffled by the rapid turn of events, the pride was to move down the mountain that spring! It was both exciting and frightening to open their gates, to allow those from the Roguelands to mingle, it was going to be a completely new experience for most. The motion was greeted with positive reaction and the Jun was left nearly as baffled as they were.

“Jun Alduin, could we speak?” The words startled the Jun, but in a pleasant way, the lion that approached was a rather large, tough looking fellow that Alduin had known for ages. “Hello Throek, the meeting went well, don’t you think?” The Jun spoke smoothly, turning as he spoke, to face his orange companion. Alduins eyes watched as the Council members moved from the meeting place and went their separate ways. The group was sworn to secrecy until further notice as a celebration and announcement would be made at a later date. “I think it went better than well, old friend.” The smile they shared was brilliant and relieved. “Though I’m sure you were expecting worse.” The ideas of traveling down the mountain had been bounced around many times and even Throek had disagreed at one point, but now there was need.

“Our numbers will benefit, I hope, we need the support of more individuals if we want to survive the next few winters.” He was of course speaking of the last few seasons where the winters had been getting harsher. Even with the pride staying within the walls of their mountain the winter was effecting food and water sources, if they were to survive they needed to be closer to food, closer to water and more space to house the bodies required to gather it all. “Don’t be so negative Alduin, you provided valid arguments and just won the battle for our lives. This will benefit and will allow Dov`Strunmah survive for many years to come.” Throek groaned slightly at the end of this, Alduin was the leader and a good one at that, but ofcourse he had some doubts. But for the tough lion, this was hard to accept, it wasn’t like the leaders ideas were far-fetched.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:55 pm
Seaki
To say the least, Faudi was pleased. He had found a home somehow, but stumbling across the lands. He hadn't known anyone lived in the mountains, but he wanted to explore. Of course, he hadn't expected an entire pride to live within the high areas. He thought moving into a place where more access was wonderful, but he was already enjoying the mountain area. However, the pride was small, and not everyone had the habit of exploring as he did.

With the meeting closed, however, Faudi wasn't completely sure what to do. He hesitated, making his way towards the other council member. Perhaps he could converse with him and see how their opinions meshed.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:56 pm
Green Ever After
The conversation Alduin and Throek was cut short as their newest member, Faudi, became a little confused as to what was to be done after a meeting, but neither lion would truly be able to offer a form of response to that as it was a free day after the meetings. No Council lion was really expected to do much after a meeting and most everything would be cancelled for them as their meetings could go for a long while, or short, they never knew. It truly depended solely on debate, if they fought on decisions than it could take all day, but if they all agreed than the day was free to them. This was one of those days that became free to the members of the council and the pair left over both turned in unison to their multi-colored companion. "Faudi." Alduin greeted with a warm understanding smile, whereas Throek's stance appeared a little disgruntled. "What do you think of the meeting? Do you think us bunch of mountain lions will fare well out there?" A chuckle bubbled and softened rather quickly. He wanted a serious answer, but was saying it in good faith.

"Yes, an opinion from the outside would probably do us good.." Throek, surprising Alduin, spoke smoothly and even managed to produce a grin. He could not argue the fact of experience, which he felt confident Faudi had.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:57 pm
Seaki
Faudi beamed brightly, bouncing a little on his toes. He was excited because his opinion was important, or at least valued, when it had not been before. "I think it's a great idea," he told the two honestly. "Hunting is easier, and there are lakes aplenty to drink and fish from." Not that Faudi could hunt, or really wanted to. He had, however, traveled with those who had, always traveling from group to group. Though, he was sure the change would be odd from going from mountains to plains.

He wasn't used to the mountains. That might be part of it. "Though that's not to say this isn't beautiful."

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:26 pm
Alduin was ever appreciative of the positive attitude that seemed to pour from the gentle-lion in front of him. It was almost refreshing, the walls had hardened most and the bubbley male in front of him was a rare sight. "I agree, it's precisely the reason for moving. I'm Paarthurnax and I were able to come to an agreement, it was he who had brought up such an idea." Upon mentioning the newly dubbed Faal Zul the Jun seemed to take on a glowy appearance, there was a compassion in his voice as he spoke again. "Our late Faal Zul just could not see the importance in growth and change." The Jun sighed softly than gave a look to his ever silent partner. "Throek, why don't you show Faudi around a little more, I should be off tending to some other things of importance before these announcements are made." Alduin gave both lions a brief nod with a smile and than promptly exited the meeting area.

"Of course Alduin." Throek, not truly the smiling type, gave Faudi a quick grin. "Throek`Irid, in case you weren't aware." The smile dissipated, but the look left over was not cruel, or mean, it just was. "Where do you come from?"

Once the words left his lips he began to move from the meeting area and was expecting Faudi to follow. Throek wanted to see outside, feel the sun on his pelt if he could help it. This of course depended on the weather.

Seaki

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:38 pm
"Oh just all over! I don't remember a time when I wasn't wandering in search of a home," Faudi told the other council lion. t was trying, spending his whole life wandering, especially being the pacifist that he was. He'd often go hungry for days, unable to hunt and unwilling to do the deed himself. Its a reason he had so many travelling partners...

He followed the orange lion, a bounce in his step. He was cheerful, optimistic of the future. "You were born in the pride, right? What was it like growing up?" He hoped he wasn't prying, but he wanted to know. He was going to be raising children in the pride - or he hoped to very soon.

Green Ever After

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:53 am
The council member at his side was unbelievably happy, ever since Faudi had come to Dov it seemed a brighter place full of stories and pride. Throek, though he had a serious personality, could certainly appreciate the change this lion had brought to his homeland. "All over, hm?" He pondered the idea of the wide world briefly and couldn't create an image in his mind of what that could possibly be like.

"I was born here and it was always a little tough." He shared openly. "The weather and shelter we have here has always controlled our abilities to complete things. On bad days we would be found trembling within these very walls, unsure of what the following day would bring. But the good days.." It was obvious that memories had formed in the orange pelted council members mind. The sun, the snow and the food. " The good days just seemed to always end so quickly." The more serious expression returned to his face.

"Fortunately these changes should help prevent the bad and open up for more good." He smiled at Faudi and realized that in no time they had found themselves outdoors and beneath the full sun. "It's so wonderful out here."

Seaki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:40 pm
Greenie EA

A thrum of sadness pulled in Faudi's chest for the pride and it's history. He frowned a little, the bounce lessening in his step as he thought about how his serious companion's childhood.

"I sure hope so! The pride deserves more good days," Faudi told the other, optimism bright in his disposition. It was something he always held with him, even if they days got rough - things would get better. He hoped Throek would have plenty of reasons to smile in the future, for his own sake.

He was just glad to belong somewhere, even if he didn't quite fit in yet.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:04 pm
Throek took pride in hearing those words come from his newest companion. It seemed their Jun shared the same pride as he raised his head a little higher. "The pride does deserve good days, plenty of them." Alduins voice carried a little and faded as the wind picked it up.

"This sun, this beauty, it will be enough I think. The added bonus of having a wider expanse of it will be a bonus. Who couldn't be happy under such sun?"

Of course the Jun looked to his oldest friend, Throek could beat a rock in a frowning contest most days, but even he was smiling gloriously at the change of environment. It was true, no one could resist it.

"You'll have to share some of those stories with us one day Faudi." Throek, who had grown silent, suddenly spoke up. "I'd like to hear them sometime." The smile for the world around them was suddenly beaming directly at Faudi.

Seaki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:41 pm
Faudi gave a soft smile. He really did love his new home, and those who resided within it. He was glad that he found a place where, while he didn't completely fit in, he could flourish and thrive. "Of course! I love telling stories." He gave a soft laugh. "I'll have to think of a really good one for you."

Faudi hadn't had many chances to tell stories before he got to the pride, but he had told them before. He told many to Mati, who forgot them often, and asked for them to be retold quite often. He didn't mind, though. Gosh, he missed that lioness, but the Pridelands were not his home as it was hers.

"You'll have to tell me stories of this place, though," he bargained. He would love to know more stories of his new home. Then, perhaps, he could even tell those stories to the future of the pride...

Greenie EA

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out