Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q] Bibiana Kingsley - Ghost (Slimer/Goo Girl) || Ready!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:50 am
User ImageUser ImageAMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Bibiana Kingsley
Nicknames: Bibi

Faction: Ghost
Race: Slimer/Goo Girl

Natural Ability: Goo-shaping: Bibi shapes goo into things that can help her...or sometimes just to amuse her.

Personality:
  • [+]Outgoing
    Bibi LOVES to make friends! She can make friends with just about anyone, and will consider pretty much everyone her friend even if they don't necessarily want to be friends with a bright pink goo girl. Not that she forces her friendship on anyone, but it just doesn't occur to her that people wouldn't want to be friends! She talks to just about anyone who will listen, about pretty much anything that could be on her mind in that moment. Sometimes she needs to tone it down, and she'll try, really she will but it doesn't always last very long.
  • [+]Easily Amused
    Pretty much anything can amuse this bubbly goo girl. She enjoys cute animals and funny falls (as long as the person who fell is alright!). Even on the rare days she's not feeling herself and is feeling down instead, it doesn't take much to cheer her up again. She also has a tendency to burst out giggling at (seemingly) absolutely nothing.
  • [+]Loyal
    Bibi will never abandon her friends. She is loyal to her very (somewhat see-through) core and will do anything (within his power) for a friend or someone he trusts as long as it doesn't involve hurting another friend. She tends to show her loyalty by sticking up for her friends and standing up for them if someone's talking bad about them behind their back or something.
  • [-]Oblivious
    She is really just...clueless. She doesn't think that people have ulterior motives or anything like that. She always thinks the best of people and takes people at their word. Most sarcasm goes right over her head. She'll be that one girl "HAHAHA- wait I don't get it 8D" But she's good natured about it. She'll just giggle when it's explained and remember it for later.
  • [-]Absent Minded
    Sometimes Bibi forgets things. It's not on purpose at all, things just slip her mind from time to time! She always wants to make up for it though, in any way she can. She really tries not to forget things, and keeps a little notebook handy to write down important things. It's not Bibi-proof though, and things happen.
  • [-]Clumsy
    Bibi trips over things. A lot. Occasionally she trips over her own shoelaces. She also has an awful tendency of knocking things off of tables or bumping into things. She really tries to watch where she's going, but it still happens more often than she likes.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? Her parents want her to meet more people and possibly get a better view on the world. Because "not everything is sunshine and cotton candy, Bibi!"

FEAR Ability: Healing Goo!: Bibi will cover the affected area with some of her goo to heal them. And also leave them smelling somewhat like cotton candy P:

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Pink
Hair Colour/Style: Pink, straight, but she likes to make hearts and stars float around the ends.
Skin Colour: Pink
Clothing Style/Colours: See tektek. Artist may feel free to add a more Halloweeny flair :3
Extra: Pointy ears, long nails.
References: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Except thicker, more hips, more boobs. But less boobs than hips.

Bibi's Wonderland Stuff!!
Battle Entry Log
Bibi as a dormouse from the Wonderland event x3 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. More dormouse art ~~~~~>User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:40 pm
SOUH. Lemme know if I have to change her FEAR cuz I totally suck at that...

thanks x3  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:24 pm
I think for Y1 the ability to throw slime is fine, and have it SLIGHTLY noxious is okay, but poisonous seems like something they can work towards in Y2 and Y3! Think of Y1 natural abilities as being almost useless, and a little underpowered. There's also Fear resistance so what is poisonous to Y1 students may not affect Y2 or Y3 students at all! Definitely adding in some limitations will help make things more interesting in the long run!

Otherwise I love it biggrin We def need more goo monsters. This is great!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:37 pm
Thanks Zoo! I fixed it a bit, but I think I still need to add limitations P:  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Illeander

Sweet Connoisseur

12,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:13 pm
I love the shoes! Being a goo girl sounds fun. Her happy personality seems to fit her pretty pinkness. I especially like that goo hearts and stars float around her hair. Her FEAR ability sounds like it might cause some funny scenes with her allies. Can you imagine getting slimed when you need to heal. It will be hilarious to see other peoples reactions.

I am also looking for Crits on my chara Camilla.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:10 pm
Thanks so much for the crits <3333

She's all done now, unless I need to change anything~  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff