Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q][READY]Anasia Thalmir [Frost Giant [Jotunn]]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+1 for awkward giants am I right? *^*
  +1
View Results

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:31 pm
Ohai there! Please have a look around!

User Image

Navigation:
1st post: Anasia
2nd post: Outfit refs
3rd post: Links, facts, and other info

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:37 pm
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

User Image
Name:Anasia Thalmir
Nicknames: Ana, frosty, sparkle mc shiny

Faction: Monsta!
Race: Jotunn [frost giant]

Natural Ability: She has skin made of ice, touching her isnt all that dangerous so much as you'll feel a nice cool tingle on contact. However, she cannot be near any extreme heat [she gets real sweaty, like shes melting] and this also gives her a slight advantage in the cold.

Personality: Anasia is for the most part, a bit on the clumsy side, beauty does not come with grace for this one no matter how hard she tries. She tends to have a slight awkward walk as well, like shes growing into her body still, which doesn't help her clumsiness. While being far from shy, Anasia can be seen as someone who is rather awkward and weird. Need a random, totally unrelated joke in your conversation? Shes you girl. Want to see her collection of bug limbs and "samples" taken from other various beings around Halloween? She'll gladly show with no reservations.

She also has the tendency to look or talk to you as if you were a fascinating subject she would just LOVE to dissect and pick apart. Making friends is all about how you know them INSIDE and out right? Yeah, she can totally do that with no problems or morals. A friend is just like one of her precious organisms she puts in her jars, exceptyoucantplacetheminahugejartostudylater....

With all that weirdness aside, Anasia does have her more positive moments where she can be very sweet in that overly loving manner once she gets to study know you. This tends to come in the form of those awkward "gee this is to much" hugs or should you slip and fall somewhere, at any given time cause she doesn't sleep she will be all over your poor damaged body, flailing and panicking while trying to make sure you're alright even though its probably just a scratch, which leads into the fact that Anasia is very over dramatic.

Everything is an OMG ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! or an oh mai gash I'm so sorry! -flail flail- But you don't care about all this...

After all, you're friends right?

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy?: Anasia was enrolled into Amityville Academy because her parents really didn't know what else to do for her. All of her other siblings were successful throughout their lives in a frostier part of halloween, pillaging and terrorizing while trying to figure out how to get into Miðgarðr[midguard] to terrorize humans. Anasia would rather ask questions of her brothers and sisters while studying the bugs or plant life on their world. It seemed like she just didn't belong and she needed to learn that Jotunn terrify, not study! They're not poets and scholars

"Why do we have to stomp on the trees when we could study them for medical purposes?"

"Trees do not matter Anasia......When will you learn?"

"But....The moss here suggests---"

"Why, WHY wont you just go bother some poor deaf Olaf?"

"Because the deaf Olaf cannot hear me when I talk to him? Ive already tried..."

It was this, the bothering of her brothers, sisters, and eventually her elders that lead to a unanimous decision to send Anasia to Amityville Academy.

They just couldn't take it anymore.

FEAR Ability: The Chill [AKA Ice touch]: When Anasia touches you during an event that requires her to battle, whatever part she touches will go numb and heal itself. She cant heal superficial wounds or anything advanced like that but minor scratches, abrasions, and bruises are quite alright.

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Purple
Hair Colour/Style: usually long and flowing with a slight curl and bounce to it
Skin Colour: a nice cool icy blue
Clothing Style/Colours: It depends on her mood really. She loves to wear anything. If she had to pick, dresses and heels are what she usually drifts towards. [see ref post!]
Extra: She has pointy ears and when her gloves are off, the tips of her fingers are purple, like they have frost bite. Shes also pretty tall, [around 7 feet with the badge provided]
References: tek and most of the refs are scattered throughout the quest and in the refs post.

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:06 am
OUTFIT REFS

Since I like to make outfits apparently....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

NOTE!: I tried to do something scary, really I did...It just doesn't look right on her apparently ;w;  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:42 am
Links, Facts, and other Info

Links:

yum_puddi For Info on Jotunn and what they are look here

yum_puddi For info on the Jotunn home world and where its located look here this is just to get a feel of what the frozen fields[anasia's home] in Halloween look like.

Facts

-Anasia HATES the heat, hate hate hate hate HATES it! It makes her sweat buckets and reminds her why she cant go out swimming on a nice summers day...
-Shes weary of many people, but tries to get to knowstudy them as best as she can. Shes just awkward with it.
-Other than specimen collecting, Anasia loves to paint her nails and other peoples nails if they'll let her.
-Eventhough shes not at her full height, Anasia is actually considered the shortest in her family with her second older brother, Yimn being the tallest.
-Dresses and heels are a preference for Anasia's dress style. She will wear shorts and pants as well.

Other Info

-Wonderland-

User Image

Click the picture to go to Anasia's log!

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:24 pm
Yay for Jotun! I love seeing norse things here biggrin

I don't see anything really wrong with her personality.

Just a few notes tho:

Keep in mind that the jotun's 'homeworld' IS Halloween. They do not exist on a separate plane than everyone else. They of course can still call earth (the human world) Midgard, but where they live would simply be a remote frosty region of Halloween and not a world of it's own.

Also remember that because giants are so huge, that her student skull pin would keep Anasia to a set 'manageable' size. When her pin is removed she would once more regain her natural size (for the still growing girl).

I'm not sure if there is a maximum height restriction but you would probably want to check and make sure. She definitely would need to fit through doors at school!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:10 pm
Just popping in briefly to say that Halo is right! Everyone's homeworld is Halloween, so there would really be no Midgard in Halloween Town. C:

Standard student height restriction I believe is capped at 7 feet (I might be off, but I'm pretty sure it's 7 feet); she can be taller without her skullpin, but when on school grounds, they're required to wear their skullpin, which keeps them at manageable sizes!

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:28 pm
iloveyouDIE
Yay for Jotun! I love seeing norse things here biggrin

I don't see anything really wrong with her personality.

Just a few notes tho:

Keep in mind that the jotun's 'homeworld' IS Halloween. They do not exist on a separate plane than everyone else. They of course can still call earth (the human world) Midgard, but where they live would simply be a remote frosty region of Halloween and not a world of it's own.

Also remember that because giants are so huge, that her student skull pin would keep Anasia to a set 'manageable' size. When her pin is removed she would once more regain her natural size (for the still growing girl).

I'm not sure if there is a maximum height restriction but you would probably want to check and make sure. She definitely would need to fit through doors at school!

Ahhh hokay xD Ill get started on changing that right away! Thank you both!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:46 pm
omg the avatar designs are adorable btwww /dies

Everything looks great! The only thing I can possibly crit on is natural ability you should probably set a limit as to how much it affects others? Is she just cool to the touch or does she cause your fingers to tingle for a bit? I think any more is a little too much for Y1 to start, like her causing frostbite just on contact, but having a tiny little bite to her abilities is fine, like a static shock almost! It'll give you something to work towards for Y2 and Y3 as well!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:26 pm
Zoobey
omg the avatar designs are adorable btwww /dies

Everything looks great! The only thing I can possibly crit on is natural ability you should probably set a limit as to how much it affects others? Is she just cool to the touch or does she cause your fingers to tingle for a bit? I think any more is a little too much for Y1 to start, like her causing frostbite just on contact, but having a tiny little bite to her abilities is fine, like a static shock almost! It'll give you something to work towards for Y2 and Y3 as well!

Made some changes! I hope this is a bit better x3 thanks Zoo!

Viva Viola rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:31 am
DICE ROLL! biggrin  

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50