[PRP] Weakness is not tolerated.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She panted in the pale light of the moon, her breath coming out in hot puffs against the cool night air, she had just finished dragging her kill back to the seclusion of her tree, she glanced around, orange orbs glowed from behind the shadows of her skull mask, her ears twitching as she listened to the night calls of the other animals of the night.

She rolled her shoulders, a faint pop could be heard as her body began to relax from the tensed state it had been in while dragging the buck back, she eyed the lifeless form of her kill and snorted with disgust, he hadnt been able to protect himself, let alone his herd from her.

Weak.

She lifted a paw to her face, and drew off her skull mask, placing it carefully in the tangled roots of her tree, she licked her paws, still sticky with blood.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:16 pm
User Image

Angusho was moving slowly, still on the hunt for his annoying son. He would find that idiot and kill him, thus righting a mistake he had made in his past. Once the last of that litter was gone, he would have gotten rid of all evidence that he had ever really loved a female. The biggest moment of weakness in his life. Indeed, Jeraha had to die. It was the only way to ensure that he could continue to feel as in control of his world as ever.

He had been hunting him so long, though, and the male was always just a little out of reach.

Frowning, he sniffed the air, letting the scent of blood draw him over to a lioness by a tree, seemingly with a fresh kill to her name. It had been a little while since he'd last ate- perhaps her food would serve to nourish him. Or her, if she made a fuss about it. Lion meat was tough, but not terrible.

"Hope you planned on sharing that," he growled at her.

Ovarian Paint

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:45 am
Orange orbs fell onto the keeper of the voice that had seemingly snuck up on her, her ears flicked back and a growl rumbled low in her throat. She did not tolerate others very well, specially those who came upon her home and voiced such nonsense.

Her gaze flickered over him, and she silently weighed her options. She could offer him a clawed paw and a taste of her fangs, but as she eyed him, she noted his size was much greater than hers, and it was clear he hadnt just wasted energy hunting like she had, it would be a fool who tried to stand up to him at the moment.

Instead she lazily flicked her tail and smirked. "Of course, it seems the wiser choice." She shrugged her shoulders. "The strong always seem to provide for the weak." She shot at him, eyes narrowed in annoyance. Her claws dug into the blood dampened earth as she watched him.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:47 am
Angusho let out a laugh.

"Well, I see you don't much value your life, saying something like that to me." He moved towards her, though for the moment he didn't make to attack her. Most feared his size and ominous appearance, making them infuriating enough to kill. To have someone snap back at him was rare, and a little amusing to boot. It would be a shame to kill her too soon.

It was always hard making the fun last.

"Are you not afraid of me?" He asked easily enough. She looked like she knew how to fight. Her expression wasn't that of someone playing tough- she was the real deal. A warrior, just like him.

Ovarian Paint

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:51 pm
She snorted and gave an 'Are you serious' sort of look as she flicked her tail, as he moved towards her, her chin simply lifted but her eyes remained on him, steady.

"If I didnt value my life, Id have tried to take yours already. But that would be stupid, and I am no fool." She rolled her shoulders in a nonchalant fashion. He wasnt some moron trying to be a bad a**, as she eyed him, she could see the dangers that lurked, the stregnth and that pleased her.

"Why should I be afraid of you?" She laughed now, an easy enough sound. "If I hadnt wasted energy killing this moron, and a scaring the death into a few others then I would have given you a sound smacking for coming to my home and making some ridiculous statements." She had no problem speaking what was on her mind, and she had no use for soft words.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:20 pm
Angusho was the one to laugh next, a rough grunt of a chuckle escaping him. "Well, I suppose it's a shame you're not at your best. Sounds like it would have been an interesting fight." Not that he believed for a moment that she would have been of any merit in a fight against him. Then again, he didn't believe ANYONE could come close to winning against him in a fight.

He was the best out there, clearly. Of course he wasn't the kind to think that someone out there might be a match for him.

only the weak thought that way.

"I can wait," he commented after a moment, "until you're feeling a bit more energized. Then I'll kill you- I want to make sure you know you really didn't stand a chance, after all." he watched her, his expression as neutral as though he were talking about the weather.

Ovarian Paint

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:18 pm
She let out a soft chuckle now, an amusement dancing in her gaze as she stalked around his much larger frame, she flicked her tail against his side as she shook her head, a smirk playing on her features.

"Survival is a strong instinct, and survival with a plan for the future is much harder to snuff out." She commented.

She knew that a full out brawl between them, wouldn't be in her favor but she was scrappy, she had a mission, a reason to live for another day and he was not about to take that from her.

"And I plan on continuing to draw breath until I have completed my mission...and dying at your paw, is not apart of the plan." She moved towards the dead buck, and with a hefty shove, pushed it towards him. "So eat and go already."

Cajanic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:48 am
Angusho watched as the female moved around him, but he didn't concern himself too much with her presence. He still felt, after all, that he was the one with the control in the situation. Still, he did like that she was quite confident in her own abilities. If one wanted to survive out here, it was certainly needed. She was not one of those weak, whimpering things like his son had been.

When she gave him the food, he chuckled, though not because he felt he had intimidated her.

"You are wiser than you first appeared," he said lightly, placing a large paw on the food, claiming it for himself though he really had no interest in it, "what is your name? Anyone with a mission out in this wasteland is worth knowing. I am Angusho- and like you, I am moving with purpose."

Ovarian Paint

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:38 pm
"You may call me Cora...Angusho." She offered, none but her daughter knew her whole name, and that she felt was a power in itself, not fully giving another your whole name kept you safer, more intact.

"Well then, fill your belly and be on with your purpose." She said with a flick of her tail, she moved back towards her skull mask, cleaning any tid bits from her hunt from the skull as she tried to ignore him now.

But she did not let her eyes stray from him long, he was a powerful looking brute, a deadly strength seemed to ooze from him like a heady warning. "I have things to do..Others who need a good taste of my paw more so than you."

Cajanic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:50 am
Angusho smiled. His aim had changed- the meal no longer interested him as much as the female did. So he moved himself over to Cora, leaving the meat for the moment as he gave her a closer inspection. She was strong and had a good body- her colors were of no real importance to him but they seemed alright, too. She had already proven herself intelligent enough to know what fights to pick, and it was clear she had a mindset much like his own.

No wishy-washy feelings of love or compassion.

"You intrigued me," he told her without hesitation or any real need to try and hide his interests, "I believe you and I would make strong brood, capable of defending themselves and living in this land. No failures like our last children. Mate with me."

Ovarian Paint

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:42 pm
"Hmmm.." She could see the fine point of his little request, but Cora was not a fan of the mewling, needy cub stage..but for fine, strong, deadly offspring, she could very well be more accepting of the mother role.

"My last mistake will no longer be a blemish on these lands soon enough." She all but growled out, knowing that Azu was out there, the little..Cora took a deep breath and calmed herself, soon enough...soon enough the land would be wet with her blood.

She eyed the brute before her, a brood with him could have its..advantages. "You have yourself a deal." She nodded, with a fanged smirk.

Cajanic

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff