Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q] Iola

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ioyla

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:31 pm
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Iola
Nicknames: 'Yola, but really Iola works fine

Faction: Demon
Race: Just your average, run of the mill hell demon

Natural Ability: Basic manipulation and control of fire: she can create small fireballs and hurl them a short distance, but that's about it. Pretty puny.

Personality: Hard-headed, boastful and dying to shut her annoying older brother and nagging mother up. Mile a minute chatterbox, down-to-earth but has a goofy hyper side. Resistant to authority with the world's biggest chip on her shoulder (highly accomplished perfect older brothers and retired champion mothers will do that to you).

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy?

FEAR Ability: Battle Cry: Iola can tap into the ancestors of her demon clan, lending their power and strength and infusing it into her own. She can increase her strength, durability, speed and control over the fire she creates while in this form, but it wears out after a while and leaves her drained and lethargic for a while after.

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Bright yellow, like a burning ember
Hair Colour/Style: Inky black with shaggy teal bangs, shoulder length and usually pulled up into two puffballs on either side of her head.
Skin Colour: Medium olive complexion
Clothing Style/Colours: Blacks, grays and reds. Black skinny jeans, tight dark gray wife beater, chewed up and used to better days, imprinted with a cartoon ghost girl, red sneakers. Red beaded bracelets run up her arms while an assortment of posts and hoops run down her ears.
Extra: Small spiral horns peeking out of the top of her head. Long pointed ears sagging with jewelry.
References: i made some tekteks yall :C

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:32 pm
hi  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ioyla

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:33 pm
Nio Love
hi

asl????  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:36 pm
Ioyla
Nio Love
hi

asl????

286/ff/loser  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ioyla

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:37 pm
Nio Love
Ioyla
Nio Love
hi

asl????

286/ff/loser

that sounds about right  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:18 pm
biggrin QUEST LOOKS GREAT! I think the only thing I see for minor crit is for nat ability is since you're starting with Y1 you probably want to pick EITHER summoning (small) fireballs like fire demons can HERE or that she can turn off MINOR flames with her mind! It'll give your char something to work with, so Y2 she can summon slightly larger or whatnot, basically Y1's are like newbie newb stage, their nat abilities are really 100% lame and it helps them develop as they grow!

I also know I think chimarii and phantompanther13 have fire demons, so you can always ask them for IDEAS as well! Hope that helps outtt!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Ioyla

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:18 pm
Zoobey
biggrin QUEST LOOKS GREAT! I think the only thing I see for minor crit is for nat ability is since you're starting with Y1 you probably want to pick EITHER summoning (small) fireballs like fire demons can HERE or that she can turn off MINOR flames with her mind! It'll give your char something to work with, so Y2 she can summon slightly larger or whatnot, basically Y1's are like newbie newb stage, their nat abilities are really 100% lame and it helps them develop as they grow!

I also know I think chimarii and phantompanther13 have fire demons, so you can always ask them for IDEAS as well! Hope that helps outtt!

cool beans! i tweaked her abilities like you asked. 3nodding howzat?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:41 pm
terrible get out

jk ilu never leave me  

Inle-roo

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:45 pm
Ioyla
Zoobey

cool beans! i tweaked her abilities like you asked. 3nodding howzat?

Looks awesome biggrin D she is so adorableeee /double thumbs up  
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff