Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ENROLLMENT] Imbere Ralka the Nix - accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Imbere Ralka.
Nicknames: None yet.

Faction: Demon!
Race: Octopus nix.

Natural Ability: Dual-Terrain: A Nix can survive a battle underwater and breathe just as normally as on land, and are incredibly fast swimmers. Prey that you never have to fight one in its natural habitat, or you'll most likely drown.

Personality:
strengths: mellow: Imbere is the kind of demon who is very calm and peaceful. She doesn't like to fight or start a ruckus-- in fact, this girl would rather avoid any and all types of fights. She's very laid-back and doesn't stress about most things.

clever: Imbere manages to get out of difficult situations easily-- if anything gets tense or uncomfortable, she always manages to say the right words or use the right actions. She can avoid answering any questions she doesn't want to respond by easily and fluidly changing the topic, and learns very quickly how to manage and deal with another person.

clearheaded: When approached for a situation, Imbere is usually one of the people to stay calm during it. She is able to think clearly and rationally through it, and has the capacity to think, reason, and understand for herself.

weaknesses: selfish: Imbere only cares about herself. She could do the occasional nice thing, sure, but when it boils down to it, there is always a hidden motive-- something that relates to her in some way. If it doesn't benefit her, don't count on her helping out.

spiteful: Usually when Imbere is treated wrongly or is insulted in some way, she gets spiteful. Do something to get on her badside, and she will treat you the same way you treated her. It could be unintentional-- sure, but this girl WILL lash out. She may be laid-back and calm, but when it comes to being insulted, she will not stand for it. If prompted, she will find a way to get revenge. Should an authoritative figure insult her or anything similar, depending on the insult, she will either change the subject and plot her revenge later, or send one tongue-biting remark right back at them.

indifferent: Life is but another trial— is what Imbere thinks. As such, her opinion on it is pretty shitty. Everything she does is marked by a lack of interest, enthusiasm, or concern— she finds everything to be extremely dull and lackluster, which is why she doesn't care to try too hard for it. It's always been handed to her on a plate of gold.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? Imbere is a naturally curious water demon. Having lived underwater for most of her life, she saw the world as boring and practically given to her— she was something of a wealthy demon in underwater Halloween. She enrolled into the academy so as to learn firsthand about the outside world and Halloween— and also to see if the world is different up on land rather than underwater.

FEAR Ability: generatiquam: A thin layer of water covers her skin, slowly making her regenerate over time. The Pulse

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: A light purple, with black sclera.
Hair Colour/Style: Neon purple, pulled into a side pony.
Skin Colour: A dark grey with a purple tint to it, and many neon blue/green markings/scales on her. (like this though slightly more scales)
Clothing Style/Colours: Artist's choice— though she usually uses modern clothing! Here's the original outfit I made her with(except that she's supposed to have the sheer shirt tucked into the black high waisted shorts) (also the shirt should have ombre like this but from the electric blue to a darker color, and still transparent)
You can give her a different outfit if you like, but please put something sheer in it with some accessories.
Here are some examples: pearl's shirt, photobucket album, her dress, more clothes, the caplet, dress, lady gaga's jumpsuit, more sheer clothes, some lace

She likes to show her vibrantly colored markings/scales!

Extra: She has webbed hands and feet in her human forme, as well as fins replacing ears. She has silver snake bites and two eyebrow piercings on her right, and a bellybutton piercing. Always wears blue/purple/lightblue/green makeup. Natural blue lips and razor sharp teeth.
References: Original outfit, body refrence, half-octopus.

She participated in the Looking Glass meta!!

ART: Doormouse - amicableAggressor
Doormouse Doctor - amicableAggressor
Doormouse(human) - Magician Arcana  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:44 am
quite uneventful

YAY ANOTHER NIX O V O I have a nix myself : DDD

Nat ability > Just fine!

FEAR > Also fine! And you have a mechanic too, so great! O v O

As for her history / reason for enrolling in Amityville, it's totally cool that's she's spent most of her life living underwater, just as long as she hasn't lived in the human world!

The only question I have is that when an authoritative figure / teacher / etc. / talks down to her / seemingly insults her, how would she react? The same way as if someone her age was talking to her?

She actually looks very well put together, best of luck!

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:13 pm
kuroopu

oh man, thank you for the crit!! <333

hELL YEAH NIXES ARE BEAST B)!!! oh hey DUDE your nix is really awesome!!! hahahaa <3 I love his design and his persona is adorable <333
should I ever get Imbere, we should totally have them meet!! : D!!

nat ability/fear: mmm ok!! :>!! is it possible to be able to do something other than be able to breathe underwater? like, say, her eyes can see better in the dark than in the light due to living so deep under the sea? :>!!!

why she enrolled: yeah yeah, she lived in Halloween underwater ^^ made that more specific in the info!

spiteful: "Should an authoritative figure insult her or anything similar, depending on the insult, she will either change the subject and plot her revenge later, or send one tongue-biting remark right back at them." !!

thanks <3~~!
again, thank you for the crit!!! : D!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:32 pm
emotion_kirakira  

amicableAggressor

Versatile Vermin

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:11 pm
amicableAggressor

sQUEALS LIKE A PIGGIE AT YOU emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:04 pm
quite uneventful

I FORGOT TO RESPOND TO THIS I'M SORRY

Thank you so much!! I would love for them to meet if you get her! : DD <33

Nat ability > Yes, absolutely! If you'd rather her be able to see clearly underwater, then that's okay! Just remember you can only have one nat ability to start out with at Y1!

Enrollment > A+ good job!

Spiteful trait > Ah, the clarification is much better! Just be aware that there are IC consequences if she talks back to an authoritative figure (depending on who the figure is), so if you're okay with that, then it's fine! C:

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:19 am
BASIC CHARACTER KIT WHAT DO I DO NEXT

Welcome to This is Halloween!

Congratulations! Your character has passed the enrollment process and you're cleared to begin playing. Essentially, this means you can get your art certed, make your character's journal, and most importantly start RPing. If you're a little lost then don't worry, this guide is here to point you in the right direction.

gaia_crown [ Art Check! ]:

- Do you have your character's art? Great! Move onto the next crown.

- If you do NOT yet have your art, you may now contact your artist and let them know that they may now start on creating your character!

gaia_crown [ Certs & Emblems ]:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- If your character is a STUDENT, you may create a customized student pin for them. This is entirely optional (but fun!) special badge that is unique to your character's design! You can find more information about pins (also known as their emblem) here.

- Hallowen characters (Students & Horsemen) may bet their character certed here!

- Hunters may get their certs here!

gaia_crown [ Creating a Journal ]:

- A journal is a thread where you can keep track of your character's accomplishments, RPs, progress, relationships, etc!

- All HALLOWEEN characters (Students & Horsemen) may create one here!

- All Hunters may create one here!

gaia_crown [ Let's RP! ]:

- Don't be shy about RPing! As soon as your character has been enroll approved you can start! Check out this awesome information about The World of Halloween and Amityville Academy. All students start off in Amityville academy. Need more things to do? Check out this whole subforum! Anything labelled Activity is open for you! Occasionally GMs will promote and open CLASSROOM orps. These usually happen in the classroom subforum. All students are invited to participate!

- If you are a Hunter, you will want to read the Hunter Newbie Guide Occasionally GMs will promote and open MISSION orps. These usually happen in the main Deus subforum and be followed by a guild announcement. All Hunters are invited to participate!

- If you are a Horsemen, please refer to here and the handy links in the first post as well as the other posts for concurrent and quest information! Need more things to do? Check out this whole subforum! Anything labelled Activity is open for you! Occasionally GMs will promote and open CLASSROOM orps. These usually happen in the classroom subforum. All Horsemen are invited to participate!

gaia_crown [ What's happening currently? ]:
- We try to keep all important things happening regularily updated in the ANNOUNCEMENTS THREAD. This goes for ALL FACTIONS. Have a question? Ask it in the Q & A !

gaia_crown [ Still feeling a little lost or overwhelmed? That's okay! ]:
- Check out what was just mentioned in FULL DETAIL HERE! Don't be too overwhelmed, there's time to sort everything out. For now, just enjoy some simple RP!

gaia_crown [ Finding RP ]:
- There's a bunch of ways to find RP. You can just contact a friend or any shop regular OR one of our available GMS for help! Otherwise, there are a lot of people looking to plot with YOU in their plotting threads! You can even make your own and advertise in your sig/ in the main thread/ etc etc!

- In addition any thread marked ORP is open for you to join!

- If you ever feel lost as a newbie, our many GMs are more than happy to one on one RP with you to help your character get acquainted. Send a PM to WE ARE HALLOWEEN and we can get you started this way as well. Otherwise, enjoy immersing yourself in the many RPS in TiH! It is all about discovery after all!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:41 am
quite uneventful

Dear Mr. Arel
I regret to inform you that when I came to assist you with enrolls today and I entered one of the application forms into the bin, gushes of water began to overflow incessantly. As I have no magical powers I had no ability to stop it, and you aren't due back for another fortnight!! I'm sorry your entire office is flooded!! I'm sorry!!

Love, Professor Selene Apophis, PhD

zoobey

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash