Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
KiIIerWarrior's Domain. (Crew)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiIIerWarrior

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:18 am
Greetings and welcome! I am KiIIerWarrior, though some call me Killer, Warrior, or even K-Dub, or KW. Whichever you prefer.

About Me

Well, I've been a longtime member of the SDRP since 2007. Many a time I've left and always a time I've come back. This place is pretty much my home away from home. I'm a lover of many things. Role-playing, Outdoors, Rain, Fishing, Skiing, Camping, Hiking, Gaming, Drawing, Writing, Woodcarving, Rope Climbing, Cooking, Music, Building Computers and Programming.

Anyone who knows me would call me a bit of an odd one of sorts with an addiction to Ice Cream but hey, there are worse things. I'm energetic, witty, and eccentric. Which I suppose to some mean mostly the same thing. My sanity has been questioned with my extreme pain tolerance and maniacal laugh but it's all pretty much an epic facade. I've learn how to change the porcelain mask I wear day in and day out which is a most impeccable talent if I say so myself.

I don't believe in titles of Geek, Goth, Nerd, Jock, and the like. I come from a different world and to the right (or wrong) people I could be called any of them. I like the color black but only because I prefer simple styles of clothing. I'm a working class man and a deep thinker. I prefer to build up my mind, body and spirit as the strength in balance is indisputable.

My aspiration is to eventually start my own Game Design company later down the road so we'll see how that turns out. Right now I'm just as glad to be doing something within this Guild. Speaking of which I should tell you what I do around here.

What I do

I'm one of the crew specializing mostly in maintenance. I've been here a long time so I'd enjoy seeing things tidied up a bit. Personal habit I suppose. Some of you may have seen me poke my head around every so often. I'm currently working on a new system for rating role-plays with Umbraja and the rest of the crew// crew-assistants.

I'm always cooking up some ideas for role-plays to GM myself, so keep a look out if you're interested in anything Sci-Fi, Fantasy, or even Post Apocalyptic. Otherwise, I'm always here to just say, "Hi" if you would like to chat. I'm quite friendly despite my scary avatar. Oh, I edited my avatar. That statement is no longer true D: Guess I can't be friendly anymore, lol.

My current Role-plays

reGENesis - Sci-Fi Space Odyssey - GM - Space is a mystery and when you sign up for this space odyssey you never know what you might come across in the stars. I've developed an elaborate chaos system filled with random encounters, events, challenges, and plot lines for me to aim towards all for the sake of your entertainment. Join us as we reach out to the universe. Join Project reGENesis.

It's dead. D, E, D... "Dead". I might bring it back though.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:29 pm
KiIIerWarrior

*random tackle glomp*

(This is what happens when Mel has too much caffeine.)

Thanks you soooooooo much for the donation! I had to read that number twice counting all the zeros.  

umbraja
Crew

KiIIerWarrior

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:31 am
umbraja

Hehe. All those zeros. I guess it was a formidable donation >_>

I had some spare Gaia Cash and bout a few of them Dragon Horde's. Stayed up late opening all of them @_@ Kept some gold for myself though, of course.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:41 am
KiIIerWarrior
Hehe. All those zeros. I guess it was a formidable donation >_>

I had some spare Gaia Cash and bout a few of them Dragon Horde's. Stayed up late opening all of them @_@ Kept some gold for myself though, of course.

Heh, yeah. That Dragon Horde is a pretty damn good gold source. And they went on sale for crazy cheap. I wonder sometimes if Gaia is just trying to cause inflation.  

umbraja
Crew

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:15 am
Hello dear sir, welcome to the guild. :D

dramallama  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:15 am
Watervoir
Hello dear sir, welcome to the guild. :D

dramallama

But.. But I've been here.  

KiIIerWarrior

Distinct Hunter

13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games